24. Menuza Falls, We're Here!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Pamela's outfit^

Nathaniel POV

When Pamela took her seat beside me, my heart thumped for some unknown reason and when I saw Nolan's hand on her shoulder, a muscle in me clenched tightly so that's why I got Belinda and kissed her.

That kiss was meaningless, pointless, just like every other time I kiss her to forget Pamela and it doesn't even solve anything.

The bus had finally stopped and we were supposed to get down. Pamela had already gotten up and left my side. NOT that I cared.

When I got down from the bus, I headed towards the place the teachers were giving instructions.

"Make sure you stick to the person you sat with in the bus,because he or she is your partner."

Yes.

Wait...heck No!

I quickly went through the students to look for her till I did.

"Guys, I understand the weather is warm but why this outfit?" Pamela asked her friends.

"Come on, its exactly what you are supposed to wear." Mackenna replied.

I mentally cursed her friends for what they had done. They had forced her to wear a tank top and jean skirt.

The jean skirt reached her mid thigh, revealing her smooth legs and I knew for sure that this girl was going to be the cause if my untimely death.

"Hurry up nerdy bitch." I said when I moved towards them.

"You don't get to call my friend nerdy bitch" Angela scolded and Mackenna nodded in return as I rolled my eyes.

The pairs behind and ahead of us was a distance of 25km, as explained by the teachers.

The girl beside me did absolutely nothing in reducing the temptation in me, considering what she was wearing. The hanging hair from her bun was sticking to her neck and the tank top was sticking to her body, revealing how a tiny creature was a bit too um.. busty.

Because of her, the water in my bottle got finished because every time I looked at her, my throat went dry. And the thought of hugging her from behind and kissing her neck her too was bothering me.

Then stop looking at her like a creep!

She never said anything, she didn't even look at me. She brought out her water bottle and when she drank to her fill, I took the bottle from her and also drank some, fully away of her intense gaze on my throat.

When I was drinking the water I could feel her sweet scent in it, which made me finish up her water in no time.

I handed her back her water bottle and she took it and continued to look ahead. It was like she was avoiding me and that was really annoying.

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face me.
The silent treatment was just too much.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" I demanded.

"What do you want me to say?" She asked quietly and I let go of her shoulders and ran my fingers through my hair as we continued to walk.

When we walked for a while still silent until I heard her gasp loudly.

"LIZARD! "She screamed and involuntarily jumped into my arms.

You know, I like holding her like this a lot for the reasons I don't know.

"Coward." I taunted looking down to her. I regretted it the next moment because she was like, "P.. please.. put..m.. me.. down. "

"I have saved you and now You want me to put you down?" I asked.

"P.. please.. " She said as her eyes brimmed with tears.

"Why are you even cr- " I couldn't continue because since my gaze was on her face instead of the ground, I tripped over a rock and both of us fell down with me hovering over her.

Her soft lips I had always been spying on were now on my cheek, just a few inches away from the corner of mine and my heart was pounding like crazy, because her chest was crushed against mine. I turned my head slowly and my lips brushed over hers and during that microsecond, something shot me through my chest and I pressed my lips against hers her eyes went wide and she squeaked a bit.

Next I knew, her hands moved to the upper side of my chest and she pushed me back, looking away. Annoyed, I got up from her only to find her entire face as red as beef and we continued walking with a kind of frustration rushing through me. I was  also wishing there will be another way I'll get her into my arms again.

"Don't you fucking tell anyone about what just happened you understand?" I demanded.

"I don't know what you're talking about.." She mumbled and I grabbed her arms.

"What do you mean you don't know? I just kissed you some seconds ago and you're pretending like it  never happened." I fumed

"But it never did.." She whispered biting her lip. what made me more annoyed was the fact that I couldn't do anything about it. I mean i could just kiss her again to remind her but I was somehow afraid she'd push me back.

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath as I felt some twinge in my chest. as we continued to walk, I moved faster than her because I didn't want to stay another second standing next to her and I paused when I heard her groan

She had tripped and was now on the ground.

Two things went through my head.

One was bugging me to ditch her an the other was urging me to help her out.

In the end, the latter won, so I went closer, squatted towards her and said, "If I pick you up again and you tell me to put you down, I'll drop. you on the ground in a hard and painful way. " I threatened and picked her up from the floor in my arms.

We finally got to the place and I reluctantly put her down and Nolan approached us with some bracelets in his hands.

"Pamela, finally! you're here!" He chirped as he slipped the bracelet into her hand. He was about to take her away when she turned to me and said, "Please..give... this to Daisy for.. me. " She requested as she shakily placed the bracelet in my hands.

I took the bracelet from her because I didn't want my little sister to throw a tantrum at home and Belinda approached us.

"Move away from my boyfriend!"
she said in her annoying voice as she shoved Pamela aside.

Nolan scoffed, placed his hands on her shoulders and they left.

"Hey Babe." She chirped grinning.

The cringe..

Pamela's POV.

I led Nolan to the place where Angela was enjoying some steak.

"Hey Angie." I greeted and when She saw Nolan she choked on her steak. She blushed when Nolan stared at her in her swimsuit.

Nathaniel had drunk all of my water and she didn't have some herself.

"Here. " Nolan advanced towards her and gave her some of his water and she drank some and thanked him.

Not wanting to be a third wheel, I left their presence and sauntered where Mackenna was swimming carelessly in her swimsuit.

"Hey Mackenna." I chuckled like a child when she splashed some of the water on me and she came to sit with me.

"So, what happened with you and Nathaniel?" She first of all asked and all the memories rushed into me.

The part where I jumped into his arms to where he threatened me when he picked me up. Oh and how could i forget that short lived kiss which left some tinglings in my stomach every time I thought of it.

And I can never forget how embarrassed I was when My lips were on his cheeks. I didn't also miss the tiny spots of red on his face too.

"Oh, nothing much.. we didn't even say anything to each other. "
I half lied. She groaned looking over my shoulder causing me to look where she was glaring.

I found Angelo and a brunette who were just talking.

"They're just chatting." I assured her.

"Chatting?!.. more like flitting." She grumbled.

"But I thought you said your brother-"

She got up and stomped off to their direction and dragged Angelo back to where we were.

"Never mind." I muttered to myself.

"Hey, Barbie, but I wasn't done " He whined and Mackenna glared at him breathing harshly.

"And you never will." She declared.

"Sure Barbie. "He smirked and wrapped his hands around her waist ignoring her deadly glare.

"You guys are crazy." I chuckled.

"She's crazy for being jealous " Angelo explained and Mackenna scoffed.

A boy then came passing by.

"Hey Robert." Mackenna chirped as if she knew him.

"My name is not Ro-"

"Bye Robert!" Angelo growled, pressing Mackenna more to him and the boy threw his arms into the air and left.

"Angelo that was mean to Robert." Mackenna smirked at him.

"Oh he's lucky he wasn't standing close to me, I would have punched him." Angelo threatened and I quirked my brows.

"You guys, his name isn't even-"

"Quiet Ariel." Angelo said and I also threw my arms into the air and left.

I feel bad for Robert :(

And, I know you guys have been waiting for a particular moment in a while.

That moment will come, but its not now so please be patient and I promise you'll never regret waiting!

Vote and comment!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro