38. I Like You Like That.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Pamela's POV

How can Belinda be so heartless? Even though Nathaniel told her he has nothing to do with her, she isn't ready to go.

What should I do now? If I leave Nathaniel, both of our hearts will break but if Angela gets kicked out because of me, it would be selfish.

So friends or love?

"What's up Pam!" Angela chirped as she and Mackenna sat by me.

"Guys I need to tell you something." I announced and they looked at me waiting to hear.

I took a deep breath and slowly narrated everything. They didn't interrupt, they listened till I told them everything.

"What the hell!" Angela exclaimed and I sighed.

"She can't kick me out without a competition!she just can't! So here's what I'll do, I'll challenge her in a singing and dancing competition." Angela announced.

It's not like I don't believe her guts that she can win if she challenges Belinda, it's just I'm afraid something bad might happen.

"No, Angie, you can't do that! I'll leave Nathaniel-"

''No, Pamela..don't do that." She cut me off.

"But I'll be selfish.."

"Pamela, don't worry." She assured and I nodded still feeling worried. I looked at Mackenna who was deep in thoughts and I wondered what was going on in her mind.

"Mackenna? " I called and she looked at me.

"Whats wrong? "I asked.

"She has detention after school." Angela overlapped me.

"What?! What did she do?" I asked and she slightly smirked.

"She poured juice into one of Belinda's friend's, Jania's, bag because she was flirting with Angelo."

"She deserved it!" Mackenna said and I shook my head.

After lunch I met up with Nathaniel and told him as well along with Nolan and Angelo and all of them assured me that everything was going to be fine.

Belinda's POV.

"Hurry up Janel!" I whispered yelled when I ordered her to change Angela's music from Taylor Swift's song to Cardi B.

"I'm trying and it's Jania." She muttered and I scoffed.

I wasn't cheating, I was just making her song difficult. I hate that bitch along with her friends especially the one who stole my boyfriend, Pamela Lucas.

I despised her the very day I laid my eyes on her, and I never wanted her near anywhere my boyfriend but somehow, she slithered her way into our relationship and destroyed it!

"Done." Janel said and we ran out of the room to get the competition started. For me, I chose a song by Alessia Cara called 'Seventeen ' and I knew I could pull it off.

That bitch Angela made a mistake to pick up a competition with me,why would she think she'll be able to win?

Anyway I stood on the stage and I caught Pamela in the crowd with worry laced on her ugly face. Then Nathaniel came to sit beside her and held her palms.

I groaned when he pecked her lips. I should be the one who should be feeling his lips on mine, not that slut.

I diverted my attention back to the competition. The song I chose played and I danced with my excellent moves and sung the song perfectly as I briefly glanced at Nathaniel if he would be watching me.

But no, he was busy chatting with Pamela. So gross right?

I finished off and the crowd cheered and I smirked slightly at the priceless look on Angela's face if she lost, which of course, she will.

Angela's POV

My heart was pounding fast because I was tensed and it beat more crazier when I caught Nolan smiling and staring at me.

Both Mackenna and Angelo gave me a thumbs up and I nodded whiles Pamela smiled weakly at me.

I chose a Taylor Swift's song called 'End game' but Cardi B's song began to play! I knew that song, and I could sing it well but I didn't know how to sing the Spanish part.

When I realised there wasn't anything I could do,I decided to sing it like that and loose. After all, I had been sabotaged.

Diamond district in the Jag' (I said I like it like that)

Certified, you know I'm gang, gang, gang, gang (I said I like it like)

Drop the top and blow the brains (I said I like it like that)

Oh he's so handsome, what's his name? (I said I like it)

Oh I need the dollars (I said I like it like that) (ch-ching)

Beat it up like piñatas (I said I like it like)

Tell the driver, close the curtains (I said I like it like that)

Bad bitch make him nervous (I said I like it)

Cardi B"

I was so caught up in singing that I didn't realise an arm snaked around my waist and spun me around as a deep voice took over the song I was singing.

"Chambean, chambean, pero no jalan (¡jalan!)

Tú compras to'a las Jordan, bobo, a mí me las regalan (jejeje)

I spend in the club (wuh), what you have in the bank (yeh)

This is the new religion, bang, en latino gang, gang, yeh

Trato de hacer dieta (yeh)

Pero es que en el closet tengo mucha grasa (wuh)

Ya mude la Gucci pa' dentro de casa, yeh (¡wuh!)

Cabrón, a ti no te conocen ni en Plaza (no)

El Diablo me llama pero Jesucristo me abraza

Guerrero como Eddie, que viva la raza (yeh)

Me gustan boricuas, me gustan cubanas (rrr)

Me gusta el acento de las colombianas (¿qué hubo pues?)
Cómo mueve el culo la dominicana (¿qué lo que?)

Lo rico que me chingan las venezolanas (woo!)

Andamos activos, Perico Pin Pin (woo)

Billetes de cien en el maletín (ching)

Que retumbe el bajo, Bobby Valentin, yeh (boo)

Aquí es prohibido amar, diles Charytín

Que pa'l picor les tengo Claritin

Yo llego a la disco y se forma el motín (rrr)"

I never knew Nolan could sing these types of songs. I didn't have time to feel shocked because I feel so fuzzy of our proximity and the way we were dancing.
I was very grateful if was saved so I decided to sing along. My heat was rising at that point.

"Diamond district in the Jag' (I said I like it like that)

Bad Bunny, baby, be, be, be, be

Certified, you know I'm gang, gang, gang, gang (I said I like it like-)

Oh he's so handsome, what's his name? (I said I like it)

Oh I need the dollars (I said I like it like that)

Beat it up like piñatas (I said I like it like)

Tell the driver, close the curtains (I said I like it like that)

Bad bitch make him nervous (I said I like it)"

I sang with confidence unable to tear my eyes away from the handsome dude dancing with me.

"Como Celia Cruz tengo el azúcar (azúca')

Tu jeva me vio y se fue de pecho como Jimmy Snuka (ah)

Te vamos a tumbar la peluca

Y arranca pa'l carajo cabrón

Que a ti no te vo'a pasar la hookah (hookah, hookah)

Mis tenis Balenciaga, me reciben en la entrada (woo)

Pa-pa-pa-pa-razzi, like I'm Lady Gaga (woo)

Y no te me hagas (ey)

Que en cover de Billboard tú has visto mi cara (ey)

No salgo de tu mente

Donde quieras que viajes has escuchado "Mi Gente"

Yo no soy high (high), soy como el Testarossa ('rossa)

Soy el que se la vive y también el que la goza (goza, goza)

Es la cosa, mami es la cosa (cosa, cosa)

El que mira sufre y el que toca goza (goza, goza)"

I was so shocked at that moment!

"I said I like it like that,"He said huskily smiling at me.

"I said I like it like that."I responded looking up to him.

"I said I like it like that."He repeated.

"I said I like-"

"Diamond district in the Jag (I said I like it like that)

Certified, you know I'm gang, gang, gang, gang (I said I like it like-)

Oh he's so handsome, what's his name? (I said I like it)"

Then we both finished off and the crowed cheered and Nolan embraced me in a hug.

"You did really well." Nolan praised when the competition was over and he dragged me to an empty classroom,

"Thanks..but I couldn't have don't it if you didn't come to my rescue." I pointed out and he chuckled cupping my flushed cheeks. I could feel the tension between us.

"I knew you could pull it off,and that's why I like you like that." He said and my heart started to race more when he glanced at my lips.

Before I could ledger his actions, he quickly collided his lips with mine. For a few moments, I couldn't think, I couldn't move as well but that brushed off and I kissed him back as he forced his tongue into my mouth and the battle for dominance began.

I grazed my finger in his hair and he groaned as bit and bit my lower lips. At that moment, I felt all obstacles broken, the moment had finally come. After a length of time, we pulled away breathing heavily as he smiled weakly.

"Finally." He grinned and I mirrored his grin slightly.

So here's another wappysode of this story.😀

I like some of Cardi B's song and a teeny bit of her confident character so I decided to use her song.

Oh and let's not forget her cute baby girl, Kiara Cephus.

What do you think of Angela and Nolan's relationship? What name shall they be called?

If you're writing exams,I wish you luck and never quite school.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro