39. Saved.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Pamela's POV

"Pamela. Pamela. Pamela. Talk to me please." Nathaniel pouted poking my cheeks.

Nathaniel had ignored my call last night after the competition so I also decided to ignore him.

I folded my arms and still avoided him even though his touch was making me have goose flesh.

"If you don't mind me, I'll kiss the hell out of you." He threatened and I chuckled. He separated my arms and tugged me to face him.

"You're pathetic." I teased and he frowned a cute frown.

"You're evil." He replied.

"That's harsh!" I gasped.

"You're harsh!..You know I can't stand you not talking to me." He said.

"Too bad." I taunted and he looked down at my lips.

"Why do you like staring at my lips?" I asked.

"Because they're so enticing," He whined licking his and my face became red.

"So that means that..." My words trailed off when he nodded. So all this while, that was what he wanted?

"I used to ask myself, why am I preventing myself from liking you?" He asked holding my hands.

"But why Nathaniel? the other day when I asked you why..you.." I paused when I remembered our first kiss.

"Remember your first day here?" He asked and I nodded remembering how terrible it was. "When I realised how cowardly brave you were, I wanted to be mean to you but since you just had to be beautiful and sweet, I began to fall for you." He admitted.

Whenever he called me beautiful, I felt weird.

"Do you remember the time we came for dinner at your house?" he questioned and I nodded.

"I told a lot if lies especially when I called you ugly..I'm really sorry, I lied." He apologised with guilt filled in his eyes.

"Nathaniel..it's ok." I assured him smiling. He then placed my palm on his chest. If possible, his heartbeat could have pushed my hand away.

"Whenever I see you or whenever we're close, this is how my heat beats." He confessed and I gaped slightly.

"I think I should tell you the name of my crush." I said with my palm on his chest.

"It's you." I answered biting my lips and his beat more faster.

"H..how?" He asked squeezing my hand."My name starts with 'N' " He said.

"It's Nathaniel your only name?" I asked and his mouth turned an 'o' shape.

"So I was jealous of myself? I wanted to kill myself?" He asked and I nodded. He then started to titter at himself.

"I was such an idiot!" He said. "And it was all because of you,"He blamed.

"I don't really know what you see in me."

"Everything in you draws me close to you." He confessed.

"You're flattering me to much." I whined.

"No, I'm stating facts." He said and heat crept unto my cheeks. Even his words have effect on me.

I woke a pair of jeans and a pink top with some shoes and went outside to meet Mackenna and Angela.

"Come on Pamela, it's a pool party." Mackenna rolled her eyes.

"Well,I'm not going to swim." I countered entering the car and closing the door.

"Then why are you going anyways? "Angela asked.

Because Nathaniel's gonna be there.

"Because I want to be with you guys." I half-lied.

"Yeah Right." Angela folded her arms.

"Of course you do," Mackenna scoffed and revved the engine of the car.

We entered Arjun's house were the place was blasting with music nd the was no sign of Nathaniel judging by the fact that I was looking around.

"Who are you looking for?" Mackenna smirked.

"Uh..uhh...fine! Where is he?" I demanded

"Who?" Angela asked and I frowned. Before Mackenna could answer, Angelo appeared and swooped her away.

"I don't know." Angela admitted and I didn't even ask Angelo!

Mackenna's POV

"Angelo, you can't just arrive from anywhere and snatch me away." I pouted glaring up at him.

"I can,and I have." He said caging me to the door of the room.

"My eyes are up here." I groaned and blushed when I caught him looking at my legs.

"If I look into your eyes, I can't resist." He whispered. He closed his blue eyes and inhaled deeply  and breathe out.

"Mackenna,."

This is the first time he had mentioned my name so this must me serious.

"Will you be my g..girlfriend? " He proposed and my heart dropped into my stomach, He had really grown on on me and I liked no loved him very much, his playfulness, jokes etc.

I wanted to jump on him and say YES but I felt so frozen.

"It's ok if you don't want to." He said looking disappointed.

"OK. " I shrugged  and smirked.

"Oh come on!"He whined and I giggled.

"I was just joking, of course I'll be your girlfriend." I said.

"Of course, I'm dreamy."He bragged.

"I change my mind."I lied.

"Of course you do barbie." He chuckled and claimed his lips with mine and once again kicking life out of me.

Pamela's POV

I passed by the kitchen and bumped into Spencer.

"Sorry Spencer." I apologised.

"Hey, long time no see." He chirped,

"Sorry I abandoned you at the concert." I apologised.

"It's ok, your friends set you up though." He explained. I knew it!

"Anyway it was nice meeting you again." I smiled up at him and we both went our separate ways.

Suddenly, I got a text from Nathaniel and my phone  nearly slipped from my hands as my heartbeat became rapid.

Nelly💖:Meet me at the poolside,I have a surprise for you.

This message did not help in reducing my already fast beating heartbeat. I rushed down the stairs blushing profusely as I went through people till I finally got there.

I ambled to the poolside and stood at the edge to wait for him. But when I was about to turn, someone pushed me into the cold swimming pool and ran away.

Inexperienced in swimming, I began to hyperventilate,gasping for air. I couldn't also scream because the water was muffling my voice.

Nathaniel's POV

"Angela, where's Pamela? " I asked impatiently when I found them.

"I don't know, she went around the kitchen somewhere. "She shrugged.

"Check there."Nolan suggested. I nodded and sauntered to the kitchen to look for my Pulchrie. When I got there too she wasn't there.

I searched for my phone to send her a text but I didn't find it in my pocket.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath and rushed back to the party and took it from the speaker to text her. I checked our chat box and realised that a message which I did not send has been sent to her.

Me: Meet me at the poolside, I have a surprise for you

What the heck? I didn't send that message!Then I realised something.

Holy crud! poolside!

I rushed outside to find her struggling in the water. With the speed of anything fast, I took of my shirt and shoes and dived into the pool to save her and both of us came out and she began to cough and gasp.

My hands moved to wrap around her and finally her breathing became even.

"Why did you send that text?" She asked.

"I never sent that text, I left my phone on the speaker." I  said and she sighed. I got my shirt and then gave it to her.

"Who pushed you into the pool?" I asked.

"I don't know, I didn't see the person."

"I'll drop you off." I suggested. "Let me just change ok?" I asked and she nodded. I left her and went back to Arjun's house and wore some of his clothes and came back to Pamela who had worn my shirt now to drop her at home.

"Where's everyone?" I aksed when she invited me in.

"They're asleep." She replied and went to her room. I sat in the couch and waited a long while for her and began to glance through the calendar. Her birthday was days away.

She still hadn't come out and my legs started to move towards the direction of her room.When I opened the door, I realised I made a big mistake.

Sup guysss!

So who tf pushed Pamela into the pool?

And what big mistake did Nathaniel make?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro