4|| Click to Reply

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

AK IM So SORRY! I WOULD HAVE NEVER MEET UP WITH RYAN IF I KNEW YOU WOULD BE SO MAD! :( PLS DONT BREAK UP WITH ME!!! I AM CRYING SO MUCH. :"( DONT DO THIS PLS. I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU BBY.

posted by Sal Queen

The mental sirens in my brain started ringing.

This was my chance to fit in. All I need to do is stand by her side.

I clicked on the reply button and posted something to please.

Hey! Don't cry. It's okay. You hung out with that guy! It's not that you like him. I am sure AK will understand.

replied by Allie

y wud u meet up with him at d frst plc widout askin me o tokin 2 me abt it!

replied by King AK

I'm Sorry. :( pls forgive me. pls bae

replied by Sal Queen

Okay, this isn't helping much. She just ignored my reply.

Think Allison, Think!

What about you play the cupid?

Without wasting a moment, I reacted to the idea that my mind offered.

Hey AK. I know I am no one to speak abt ur relationship. But trust me, you will never get a girl like her. She is apologising! She is still willing to stick with you. She really really likes you dude. Don't break up with her!! :(

Posted by Allie

I do! I love him so much :"(

replied by Sal Queen

*Hugs you* It's okay. I'm sure he loves you too. Just give him some time :) He will come back.

replied by Allie

hmm... hope he does :( *hugs you back* anyways I am going now, cya.

replied by Sal Queen

This is how it ended. AK, whose name's expansion I still don't know, Didn't reply and all my trials to get "in", went in vain.

__ _ __

Logged in at 5:35 pm

Heya :)

posted by Allie

Hey Girl. Thank you so much for standing up for me! ^_^ and well,  AK said he realised he loved me too much to Leave me! low key, your post helped him to clear his feelings for me. ;) and  hey accept my friend request! Can't let a friend like you go! anyway, welcome to Stelp, love!

replied by Sal Queen

Hey gurl thnxx!! yeah we r bck togethr!! u wer really nice to my gurl so thnx. Oh and wc to stelp!!

replied by King AK

Thank you guys!! Aww I'm glad you guys are back.. <3

replied by Allie

So to put my feelings in word,

It's not an official welcome until it's from the popular crowd.

Way to go, Allison.

__ _ __

Heya readers! How are you?? So my exams are going on but I wanted to write the chapter ( because I love the story so much) Hope you guys enjoy it!
And I am going to make it into almost text format from the next chapter I guess or... pretty soon. But trust me it's going to be good ^_^
Okay do vote if you like the chapter.
Comment down your thoughts (cause I love reading them!)
okay, bye! ( wish me luck for my exams lol)
Love, Althea.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro