11. 'Love Realisation'

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry!! Sorry!! Sorry!!🙏🙏

Am really sorry for the delay and no excuses or explaination can justify that.....😔😔

So, without wasting any time, here is the next chapter.😊

Target- 100 votes❤️

Happy Reading!!
The dance came to an end and Devakshi stepped down the dance floor. Throughout the function, they tried their best to not bump into each other and maintain some distance, but couldn't help stealing glances at each other.

Later that night, Sonakshi was wide awake in her bed was thinking about that day's events. Or, the events with Dev to be more specific.

She was surprised by the way her body reacted to Dev's touch during the dance. Something, that she wasn't aware of. Off late, she was getting attracted to Dev. Her day started thinking about him and ended the same way.

Sonakshi (in her mind): "Kya hogaya hai mujhe?? Kyon main Dev ke baare mein sochte rehti hun?? Why do I blush when he looks at me intently?? I have never felt this before....Is it Love?? Have I really fallen in love with Dev?? "

Every girl of her age dreamt of her 'Prince Charming' or 'Dream Boy', but Sonskshi never paid attention to these things. But now, if she thought about her soulmate, she couldn't think of anyone else other than Dev.

"Maybe I have fallen head over heels in love with him. Dev.....you have come like a bright light in my life.....its because of you that am experiencing the wonderful feeling of falling in love. But do you feel the same for me?? Or count me as just a friend?? I need to find this out before confessing my love to you" thought Sonakshi and drifted off to sleep.

The next day was a Sunday and as expected Dev was at her doorstep to pick her up for their 'NOT- SO- FRIENDLY DATE'

Sonakshi came, sat in the car and Dev drove the car towards a restaurant. Throughout the drive, Sonakshi tried to look outside the window as she very well knew that she would drown into his eyes the moment their eyes would meet. None of them spoke even a word during the drive, though Dev stole many glances time to time. Soon, they reached the restaurant.

They got seated and Dev finally decided to break the ice and initiate the conversation.

Dev: "So??"

Sonakshi: "So what??"

Dev: "Umm....prom night was amazing naa??"

Sonakshi: "Yeah...."

And they again fell silent

Dev: "Sona....do you know about the latest love birds of our college?? Diya and Arjun??"

Sonakshi: "Yes....I saw them. They look cute together. Haina??"

Dev: "Haan....waise, actually you know what, Bunty loves your friend Niti...."

Sonakshi: "Hmm....I know"

Dev: "What?? How did you know?? Main pehla insaan hun jisko Bunty ne yeh bataya....tumhe kaise pata chala yeh??"

Sonakshi: "Dev....when someone is in love, its quite evident to people around him or her, after a certain point."

Dev: "Really?? Tumhe itna sab kaise pata?? Have you also loved someone??" he asked suspiciously

"Yes...." Sonakshi answered immediately without even thinking and Dev froze in his place. He felt as if someone has snatched Sonakshi away from him

"What?? Kisse??" he asked being jealous as well as heart broken

"Umm...Ahh...my mother, my cousins, my friends. I love all of them Dev...." she tried to cover up her major slip of tongue.

"Ohh...aise!! Maine socha ki..." and heaved a sigh of releif

"Kya socha??" asked Sonakshi

"Ahh..voh kuch nahiin. Waise tumhe kaisa ladka chahiye?? asked Dev curiously

"Mujhe?? Tum kyon puch rahe ho??" she was puzzled at his questions

"Bass aise hi. Tum batao naa..."

"Okk...woh kaisa bhi ho par main sirf itna chahti hun ki woh mujhe samjhe. Because understanding each other is very important in a relationship. Aur hamara pyaar kabhi kam na ho. It should remain till eternity" said Sonakshi dreamily

"Ofcourse Sonakshi. I will never stop loving you. We will understand and support each other till eternity" thought Dev to himself.

"Wow....very nice thoughts...waise mujhe toh lag raha hai ki tumhe tumhaara dream boy jaldi hi mil jayega" and winked

Sonakshi looked up in his eyes and said "I hope so too"
That was the end of the chapter. Please comment and do vote

Target- 100 votes

I know a short one indeed....!! But can't help it!!

Ek Rishta Aisa Bhi is completed.....so most probably I can focus on it

Spoiler has been posted on my insta id mssweet18

P.S- Have a look on the note that I have left on the last chapter of Ek Rishta Aisa Bhi about the epilogue

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro