10. 'Dawn Of Love'

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hii Guys.....👋

It had been a long time since I last updated.....😔

Here is the next chappy....😊

This chapter is dedicated to the birthday girl @Ritika9294 Wishing you a really very very Happy Birthday......may all your wishes be fullfilled🎉🎁🎊🎂

I didn't had any plans of updating today, but this is my gift to you....🎁

Thanks a lot for voting and commenting on previous chapter.😘😘

Target- 95 votes❤️

Happy Reading!!

The trip had started with great enthusiasm aming students and everyone looked forward to the trip.

On the first night of the stay, everyone gathered around a bonfire and started humming songs. Dev, signalled Sonakshi to sing a song too, as he had heard about her singing skills but never got a chance to listen her beautiful voice. Even in the bus, she had preffered to stay quiet and enjoy other's sing. However, Sonakshi nodded in no and turned her face away.

After sometime, Elena started pestering Sonakshi to sing for them.

Elena: "Yaar, Sona....kitne time se tera gaana nahiin suna. Please kuch gaa de naa...Aisa mauka fir kahaan milega..."

Just when Sonakshi was about to refuse, her other friends too started cajoling her...

Sonakshi: "Theek hai....theek hai. But am not going to sing alone. Elena, Tanu and Niti should also sing along with me."

Elena-Tanu-Niti-"We are always ready.....but you should start the song and then we will join you. Ok??"

Sonakshi nodded and picked up the chit from the bowl which had names of songs written in them. She opened, read the chit and began singing

Dil kyaa kare jab kisee se, kisee ko pyaar ho jaaye
jaane kahaa kab kisee ko, kisee se pyaar ho jaaye

Unchee unchee diwaaron see, is duniyaan kee rasme
hoo...
naa kuchh tere bas mein julie, naa kuchh mere bas me
dil kyaa kare jab kisee se, kisee ko pyaar ho jaaye

(Elena- Tanu- Niti joined her)Jaise parabat pe, ghataa jhukatee hei
jaise saagar se, lahar uthhatee hei
ayese kisee chehare pe, nigaah rukatee hain

jaise parabat pe, ghataa jhukatee hei
jaise saagar se, lahar uthhatee hei
ayese kisee chehare pe, nigaah rukatee hain

hoo...
Rok naheen sakatee najaron ko duniyaan bhar kee rasmein

Aa main teree yaad mein, sab ko bhoolaa doo
duniyaa ko teree tasaweer banaa doo
meraa bas chale to dil cheer ke dikhaa doo

Aa main teree yaad mein, sab ko bhoolaa doo
duniyaa ko teree tasaweer banaa doo
meraa bas chale to dil cheer ke dikhaa doo

hoo...
Daud rahaa hain saath lahoo ke, pyaar teraa nas nas mein

Dil kyaa kare jab kisee se, kisee ko pyaar ho jaaye

Dev was all lost and mesmerised. He felt as if he was being hypnotised by her divine voice. "How could her voice be so melodious??" he wondered

As the song ended, he could only give her a thumbs up sign, to which she smiled.

After their singing session, Dev tried speaking to Sonakshi but she was surrounded by her friends and he couldn't signal her. Soon, everyone departed to their tents to call it a night.

Dev (in his mind): "Uff....yahaan toh Sonakshi se baat bhi nahiin ho sakti hai. Usne itna accha gaya aur main compliment bhi nahiin de saka....Ahh...Chalo koi baat nahiin....kal de dunga" and walked towards his tent.

However, nothing sort of that happened. During their three day trip, they hardly got any time to spend with each other.

Dev was now getting very frustated and thought to himself "Aghh....Iss trip pe aana hi nahiin chahiye tha mujhe. Sonakshi se do minute bhi baat nahiin kar sakta hun. Hamesha uski friends usse chipki hui rehti hain...She is in the nearby tent and we havent talked anything since three days except exchanging pleasantaries. (mimicking) Good Morning.....Good Night....yeh koi baat hui?? Parr accha hai, kal hum log wapas Mumbai jaa rahe hain..."

Sonakshi's case was no different. She had badly missed Dev in these three days. She had become habituated to his presence around her in the last few months and not being to spend any time with him had pissed her off. How she missed their 'Sunday's Friendly Dates' and their secret meetings in the college at the staircase!! What frustated her more was the fact that they were so near, yet so far. The only thing that provided her some relief was that they would be leaving for Mumbai the next day.

But that night, something changed. Dev was getting very restless and to divert his mind, he started listening some songs.

But after some time, "Koi bhi gaana accha nahiin hai. They are not able to provide me the same peace that Sonakshi's song did....SONAKSHI!! Uff....kya bana diya hai usne mujhe?? Ya toh humesha uske saath rehta hun ya fir uske baare mein sochta rehta hun.....I smile endlessly reading our chats or going through our pictures once again.....Kya hogaya hai mujhe??? I do have a minor crush on her, but is this just crush?? Or infatuation?? Or LOVE...??No...no..it can't be Love!! But why can't it be?? Aghh....I need to find this out

He tried to google "Symptoms of love" or "How do you know that you are in love??". After an hour of his extensive research and his own theory, he finally came to the conclusion that HE WAS IN LOVE!! IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE !! IN LOVE WITH SONAKSHI!!

He rejoiced over his new found feeling and rushed out of his tent to confess his love for her. But stopped abrubtly and thought, "No...no I cant confess right now. There are a lot of things that needs to be sorted out. Our ambitions, our studies, our careers....I will confess after a few months...when the right time arrives. Till then, I will keep this feeling to myself." Thinking so, he dozed off to sleep

Next morning, everyone was set to leave for Mumbai and boarded the bus. Here, Dev was impatiently waiting to just have a glimpse of Sonakshi. Soon, he saw her approaching towards the bus, giggling with her friends dressed in a yellow shirt and blue trousers. And this time too, he was lost in her beauty. It wasn't the first time that he was mesmerised by her. But today, he was lost in the beauty of LOVE OF HIS LIFE.........

Elena, Niti and Tanu boarded the bus while Sonakshi snapped her fingers in front of Dev.

Dev: "um...ahh...kya hua Sonakshi??"

Sonakshi: "Yeh toh mujhe tumse puchna chahiye Dev, ki tumhe kya hua?? Kahaan khoye hue ho tum?"

Dev: "Main?? Nahiin...kuch nahiin...bass aise hi"

Sonakshi was confused at his behavior but shrugged it off and said, "Theek hai. Ab chalo. Bus nikalne hi wali hai"

The Trip to Lonavala had ended. Though it wasn't the way Devakshi had expected it to be, but still it managed to make them realise each other's importance in their lives.......

Two weeks had passed since their return to Mumbai. Though they continued meeting each other, Dev's love had only grown stronger and deeper for Sonakshi during this period. However, this time frame was also a witness to Sonakshi's changed feelings. She would often blush when she would catch Dev staring at her in between the class or when their hands would accidentally touch. But still, both of tried their level best to not create awkwards situation between them.

It was the most awaited day by the students....The day of Prom Night!!

Dev was dressed in a black three piece suit was eagerly waiting for his love to arrive. Soon, she arrived and Dev felt as if a fairy has straight away descended from the fairyland......She looked heavenly in her red net gown with her long hair flowing down till her waist.

(Devakshi's attire)👆

Hardly he had got a chance to speak to her but was interrupted by the Principal's voice. "Good Evening my dear students. Welcome to the Prom Night....I hope that you...(blah blah)

No one was paying attention to what he was saying and everyone was busy posing for pictures.

Meanwhile, the leader of the band went up and announced, "What a boring day, my dear friends....!! Lets rock the dance floor....come up and sway your bodies on the tunes....But..but there is a catch...your partners will keep on changing but as soon as the music stops, the one with whom you are dancing with will be your dancing partner for today!! So, what are you waiting for?? Lets start..... One..Two..Three...Music!!

Tera Mera Pyaar Hua Hai Lag Jaaye Na Nazar
Aa Maang Duaayein Aisi
Tera Mera Pyaar Hua Hai Jag Ko Ho Na Khabar
Aa Maang Duaayein Aisi

(Everyone came on the dance floor and started dancing)

Aa Maang Duaayein Aisi
Aa Maang Duaayein Aisi

(Dev and Sonakshi were dancing with different partners but their eyes were fixed in each other)

Ab Teri Soch Mein Rehta Hoon Main
Ab Tere Pyaar Se, Mehka Hoon Main
Ab Bewajah Hassti Hoon Main

Ab Binte Masti Hoon Main
Ab Mujhse Nehti Hoon Main
Ab Mauj Mein Rehti Hoon Main

Aa Maang Duaayein Aisi
Aa Maang Duaayein Aisi

(Dev was longing to hold Sonakshi in his arms)

Tu, Khwaab Hai Tu, Khwaab Hai Tu, Khwaab Hai Tu

Jab Tu Hasse, Tab Main Hassun
Jab Tu Udaasi Mein Girti Kabhi Chaahun Main Ke Tabhi
Khushi Koi La Do Abhi
Jaanu Nahi Behka Hoon Kyun
Kyun Chaandni Si Lagey Dhoop Bhi Pyaare Mausam Sabhi
Naye Huye Jazbaat Bhi

(Dev twirled the girl he was dancing with and another girl took her place)

Ab Dhoop Si Chadti Hoon Main
Ab Shaam Si Dalti Hoon Main
Ab Aag Bin Jalti Hoon Main
Ab Neendh Mein Jalti Hoon Main

Thoda Naya, Thoda Judaa
Lagta Hai Woh Din Tu Jis Din Mile Mera Yun Dil Khile
Mitey Khuda Se Bhi Giley
Saara Jahan Ho Khushnuma
Pyaara Lagey Raahon Mein Jo Mile Na Rahe Faasle
Khushi Koi Angdaai Le

Ab Pyaar Ki Angdaai Mein
Ab Bewajah Sharmayi Main
Ab Dhoondti Tanhai Main
Ab Toh Rahun Paglayi Main

(After a while, his wish was finally fulfilled and there came Sonakshi in his arms)

Aa Maang Duaayein Aisi
Aa Maang Duaayein Aisi

Tu, Khwaab Hai Tu, Khwaab Hai Tu, Khwaab Hai Tu

(They danced losing themselves to each other and the music, till the song came to an end)

"Uh-Oh!! The music has stopped!! So, you all have got your dancing partners for today....Come on lets rock it...."

Dev looked intensely in Sonakshi's eyes and held her again by her waist. Her one hand was interwined with his whereas the other one was rested on his shoulder. Both of them were lost into each other's eyes forgetting about the surroundings.

Tu Hi Meri Hai Sari Zameen
Chahe Kahin Se Chalun
Tujh Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukun
Tere Siva Maun Jaun Kahan
Koi Bhi Raah Chunu
Tujh Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukun

Tum Mile To Lamhein Tham Gaye
Tum Mile To Sare Gum Gaye
Tum Mile To Muskurana Aa Gaya

Tum Mile To Jadoo Chaa Gaya
Tum Mile To Jeena Aa Gaya
Tum Mile To Mene Paya Hai Khuda

O Oo
Tujh Mein Kirana Dikhe
Dil Ko Sahara Dikhe
Aa Mere Dhadkan Tham Le

Aahna
Teri Taraf Hi Mude
Yeh Saas Tujhse Jude
Har Pal Yeh Tera Naam Le
Tum Mile To Abb Kya Hai Kami
Tum Mile To Duniya Mil Gai
Tum Mile To Mil Gaya Aasra

Din Mere Tujhse Chale
Raatein Bhi Tujhse Dhale
Hai Waqt Tere Haath Mein

Hooo Tu Hi Shehar Hai Mera
Tujh Mein Hi Ghar Hai Mera
Rehta Hai Tere Saath Mein

Tum Mile To Mil Gaya Humsafar
Tum Mile To Khud Ki Hai Khabar
Tum Mile To Ristha Sa Ban Gaya

Din Mere Tujhse Chale
Raatein Bhi Tujhse Dhale
Hai Waqt Tere Haath Mein

Hooo Tu Hi Shehar Hai Mera
Tujh Mein Hi Ghar Hai Mera
Rehta Hai Tere Saath Mein
That was the end of the chapter. Please comment and do vote

Target- 95 votes❤️

A long devakshilicious update, but how was it?? I was nervous to publish this part....as it didn't go the way I had planned it to be....😔

I hope, it wasn't too boring or dramatic....☹️

'Tera Mera Pyar Hua Hai ' was suggested by Pranju22

The credit for the beautiful cover of this book goes to @Bhoomi9 Thanks a lot Bhoomi for making it....😘😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro