9. 'Memorable Bus Ride'

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hii Everyone....😊

Am really very sorry for not updating it on time...I dont know why wasn't I able ro write this particular FF....😔😔

This chapter is dedicated to Anjali_333 for messaging me everywhere, wattpad, insta etc for LTE updates.....😂😂

Am stopping my bak bak and here is the next chappy.....😊

Target- 90 votes❤️

Happy Reading!!
The very next day, Dev literally dragged Sonakshi with him to his car after their class got over.

Sonakshi: "Uff...Dev...aaram se...main kahin bhaage nahiin ja rahi hun?? Aur tum mujhe kahaan le ja rahe ho??"

Dev: "Kitne saare questions puchti ho tum?? Am not kidnapping you...Ok?? So relax....and I will answer all your questions....pehle car mein toh baitho"

Sonakshi sighed and sat in the the car. Dev too came, sat on the driver's seat and started driving.....

Sonakshi: "Ab toh bata do ki hum kahaan ja rahe hain...!!"

Dev: "Hum mere ghar jaa rahe hain. My Dad wants to meet you"

"What?? Kyon?? Tumhaare Dad mujhse kyon milna chahte hain?? Maine aisa kya kiya hai jo tumne meri complain apne Dad se kardi??" Sonakshi asked and started whining like a kid

"Sonakshi....kya keh rahi ho tum?? Are you out of your mind?? Main tumhaari complain kyon karunga ?? Aur woh bhi apne Dad se?? Dad tumse sirf isliye milna chahte hai because he wants to know my new friend....." said Dev

"New friend??" Sonakshi was puzzled

"Haan....new friend. Dad has met all of my friends except you....isiliye...so just relax..ok??" Dev said

"Ok" said Sonakshi sofly yet obidiently

Soon they reached Dixit Mansion. Sonakshi was very nervous but Dev said, "Ismein itni nervous hone wali kya baat hai?? Main bhi toh aunty se mila....take it easy....ab chalo!!"

They entered his study and found Ravindra deeply engrossed in his files.

Dev cleared his throat and said "Dad"

Ravindra looked up from his files and was pleasantly surprised to see Dev with a beautiful girl....

"She must be Sonakshi..." he thought and recalled his previous meeting with her in the hospital.

"Ahh....welcome...welcome beta" said Ravindra

"Namaste Uncle" said Sonakshi with folded hands.

"Namaste beta....Dev!! Jab mehmaan aaye ghar mein toh unki khatirdaari karni hoti hai...jao jaake Sonakshi ke liye kuch khane ke liye le kar aao.....

But Dev was smiling foolishly looking at Sonakshi.....

"Dev....main kuch keh raha hun...jao jaake kuch khane ke liye le kar aao...." said Ravindra a bit loudly...and Dev just ran away....

"Aao..Sonakshi, tum abhi tak baithi kyon nahiin?? Please sit...."and they sat down together on the velvety sofa....

"Waise toh hum pehle bhi hospital mein mil chuke hain, par woh koi milne ki jagah thode hai, isliye maine Dev se kaha ki tumhe ghar bula le...." said Ravindra

Sonakshi just smiled in reply....

"Toh batao beta, tumhaare father business mein hain ya service karte hain??"

"Uncle, mere papa toh Army mein the....

"The??"

"Ji...he is no more...main bohot choti hi thi tab woh...."

"Oh...am sorry beta...toh fir tumhaare family mein kaun kaun hai??"

"Bass Maa aur main....she is an administrator in JLS hospital...."

"Oh...I see...thats good"

"Aur tumhaare hobbies kya kya hain??"

" Ahh...mere hobbies hain sketching, painting, singing, skating, debating, reading books, cooking aur sports mein.....(These are my hobbies....barring cooking and sports 😂)

"Haan...toh sports ke karan tum aur Dev paas aaye"

"Jee??"

"Mera matlab hai jaan pehchan....friendship"

"Nahiin uncle aisa nahiin hai....woh toh bass class mein aise hi..."

Meanwhile, Dev was coming back from the kitchen after instructing the helpers to bring some snacks for Sonakshi, but stopped at the door of study listening to their conversation

"Accha....aise hi...aur tumne kaha ki tum cooking bhi karti ho. Then I would like to taste something cooked by you...."

"Ofcourse uncle...Aap kabhi bhi Dev ke saath hamaare ghar aaiye....I promise main khud khana banaungi..."

"Wow...very good....tab toh zaroor aana padega....ek minute Dev ke saath kyun??" he asked surprised

"Kyonki Aapko mera ghar nahiin pata hai naa..."

"Oh...toh iska matlab Dev ko tumhara ghar pata hai??"

"Haan...Dev toh bohot baar aa chuka hai mere ghar....har sunday woh mujhe mere ghar se hi pick up karta hai"

"Ahh..every sunday?? Now I get it....." and he remebered the lies that Dev spoke the day before and smiled to himself

Here Dev, faced palmed himself and thought, "Yeh sab bolne ki kya zaroorat thi Sonakshi?? Aaj yeh pakka marwaegi mujhe"

This way, their conversation continued.....Ravindra really liked Sonakshi and secretly wished to have her as his daughter-in-law. By now, he was sure that Dev and Sonakshi were not 'just friends' but a lot more than that....but he chose to remain silent. He wanted them to realise their feelings by themselves.

Soon their meeting came to an end and Dev dropped Sonakshi back home....

Then came their trip the next week. Everyone was excited for this trip as it was the very first time their college was planning an overnight trip....Students were supposed to board the bus from the college itself early in the morning.....

Dev got himsef seated towards the backseat of the bus. He really wanted to sit with Sonakshi....but unfortunately, they couldn't as their sitting together would raise numerous questions  and a lot of teasing.....

He sighed and got himself comfortable. Soon rest of the students started coming into the bus and Dev asked Bunty to come and sit beside him....Sonakshi and Niti were sitting opposite to Dev and Bunty. All they could do was to smile at each other.....

Soon the bus started and so did their journey....

Dev was looking out of the window and was enjoying the nature and the wind kissing his face...However, Bunty was getting bored, He really liked Niti but she was busy chatting with Sonakshi and wasn't paying any attention to him...

Bunty: "Arre kya hum log baithe baithe bore hote rahenge?? Chalo kuch khelte hai.....sabka all time favourite Antakshari khelte hain naa...."

Everyone agreed and soon the entire lot of students were divided into two teams- Boys VS Girls. Some of the songs that they san were-

Boys-
Ude dil befikre
Ude dil befikre
Angaaron mein nikhre
Ude dil befikre (x2)
Raat bhar jhoomenge
Aasmaan ghoomenge
Chand ye choomenge
Taaron ke maarenge phere
Ude dil befikre
Ude dil befikre
Angaaron mein nikhre
Ude dil befikre

Girls-
Meharbaani jaate-jaate mujhpe kar gaya
Guzarta saa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya
Tera nazaara mila, roshan sitaara mila
Taqdeer ki kashtiyon ko kinara mila
Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye
Teri sohbat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere hi jaise kisi ke liye
Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta
Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta
Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata
Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta
Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fiqar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yehi hai
Marna issi ke liye
Kehte hain:
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya
Har kisi ke liye...

Boys
Ek ho gaye hum aur tum
Humma humma humma...
Toh udd gayi ninde re
Hey humma...
Ek hogaye hum aur tum
Toh udd gayi ninde re
Aur khanki payal masti mein
Toh kangan...
Yeh pehli baar mile
Tumpe ye dum nikle
Tumpe ye jawaani dheere dheere
Maddham machle re
Humma humma...
Humma humma humma
Hey hamma hamma..
Humma humma humma

Girls-
Arrey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull
(chull chull...)
Arrey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull
(chull chull...)
Kya naache tu Dilli, hile hai London
Matak matak jaise Raveena Tandon
Kya naache tu Dilli, hile hai London
Matak matak jaise Raveena Tandon
Aag lagaane aayi hai ban-than
Goli chal gayi dhaayn

Now Dev specially sang a song eyeing Sonakshi....while she blushed

Aati Hain Woh Aaise Chal Ke Jaise Jannat Mein Rehti Hain
Dekhti Hain Sabko Aaise Jaise Sabko Woh Sehti Hain
Par Gusse Mein Jo Aaye Aur Ankhein Woh Dikhlaye
Ladte Ladte Galti Se Muskaaye
My Dil Goes Mmmmmm....
My Dil Goes Mmmmmm....
My Dil Goes Mmmmmm....
My Dil Goes Mmmmmm....

This way, their bus ride ended...and they reached Lonavala....

Everyone started getting down the bus while Dev was assembling the packets of chips and biscuits which were not used. Sonakshi came from behind and asked, "So, Mr Singer, kaisa thi aapka first bus ride?? I hope aapko suffocating aur hectic nahiin laga...."

Dev turned around and was surprised to see her. He smilingly replied, "Bilkul bhi suffocating nahiin tha....You were right Sonakshi...it was an enjoyable ride....Thank you for for convincing me to come by bus..."

"My pleasure Dev....ab chalo...sab neeche utar gaye hain...." Sonakshi said and both of them got down the bus.
That was the end of the chapter. Please comment and do vote

Target- 90 votes

Uh- oh!! Sorry....couldn't include the Prom Night in this chapter.....but many readers wanted a Ravindra-Sonakshi scene...so I had to fulfill their wish....😊

Ek Rishta Aisa Bhi and Sweet Revenge will be updated tomorrow....😍😍

Precap- Lonavala Trip Continuation and Prom Night....Someone too...😉 (Iss baar pakka bataungi😂😂)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro