Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hii Guys....am back with an update that too, very soon😘😘

Thank you so much for voting and commenting.....❤️

Target- 90 votes

Happy Reading!!
As per as their plan, Dev and Sonakshi met near the lakeside the next Sunday. They were discussing about the announcement that had been made a day before.

Dev: "Dekho naa Sonakshi, hamaara college kitna meherban hai humpar. A 3 day to Lonavala!! Wow..maza aayega naa??"

Sonakshi: "Haan Dev...maza toh bohot aayega...mere toh saare friends ja rahe hain. Aur tumhaare??"

Dev: "Obviously...mere bhi jaa rahe hain....but am not going in that stupid bus. Firstly, I have never travelled in it and secondly, It would be too crowded and a waste of time."

Sonakshi was shocked at his reply. So she asked, "Toh fir tum Lonavala kaise jaoge?"

Dev smiled and said, "Apni car se....Sonakshi, tum bhi mere saath chalo naa, aur dekhna hum baaki sab se pehle pohunch jayenge"

Sonakshi frowned and said, "Dev.. maine tumhe pehle hi kahaa tha that am a middle class girl and I enjoy simple things. Main toh baaki sab ki tarah bus se hi aaongi"

Dev was irritated with her reply but he tried to convince her by saying, "Sonakshi...iss mein problem kya hai?? Kyon nahiin chal sakti tum mere saath car mein?? Can't you compromise with your ideals for once?? But agar tumhe meri baat nahiin sunni toh theek hai. Lekin main toh uss bus se nahiin aaunga. Chalo ab main tumhe ghar drop kar deta hun." and got up to leave when Sonakshi stopped him by holding his hand. He did not turn back, jerked her hand and continued walking ahead.

Sonakshi was also very adamant. So, she didn't get up. When Dev reached his car and turned around, he was surprised that Sonakshi wasn't there. He then looked towards the lakeside and found her sitting there without moving an inch. His anger rose and he came back to her.

"Kya hai yeh?? Tum car tak kyon nahiin aayi?? Main kya tumhe paagal lagta hun?" he shouted

Sonakshi turned towards him and said calmly, "Firstly, mere oopar chilana band karo. And secondly, just because we dont agree on same points, you cant start behaving aggresive. Hum patiently bhi isko sort out kar sakte hain. But forget that, you are not even listening to me."

"Accha?? Toh batao naa...kaise sort out karenge?? Kya kehna hai tumhe??" he asked sarcastically.

Sonakshi ignored his sarcasm as she didnt want to add fuel in the fire. She simply said, "Dev...mujhe sirf itna kehna hai that you should change your opinion about people not being happy when travelling in buses. Tumhe kisne kaha ki woh khush nahiin hain?? Bus mein travel karne ka bhi ek alag maza hai, which unfortunately you aren't aware of. Aur jab humaare friends saath ho toh sab kuch accha hi lagta hai. Tumne hi toh kaha tha naa that its the good company which matters. Toh ab kya hua?? Just for once, see yourself as a seperate individual and not as the son of your rich father. And am not forcing you to come by bus, sirf itna keh rahi hum that am not coming along with you. Ab hum chale?? Ya tumhe yahiin khada rehna hai" and walked past him towards the car.

Dev was shocked by her sharp words, though she had said things very calmly. Without thinking much on it, he went back to where his car was parked. Without saying a single word, he ignited his car to life.

Their journey was a silent one, as no words were exchanged. Only Dev used to steal glances from time to time. Soon they reached Sonakshi's house. She quickly thanked him, bid him bye and stepped out of the car.

DIXIT MANSION

Later that night, Dev didn't even have his dinner. He was still upset with his arguement with Sonakshi

Dev (in his mind): "Uff...yeh ladki mere samjh mein kyon nahiin aati?? Kyon woh baaki logon ke tarah meri diye hue facilities ko use nahiin kar sakti?? Par woh sabse alag hai, yahi baat toh mujhe sabse achi lagti thi naa?? Aur agar dekha jae, toh usne itna galat bhi nahiin kaha. I should travel in a bus atleast for once. Kam se kam experience toh milega. So its decided, main Lonavala bus se hi jaounga."

He was lost in his thoughts when Ravindra entered his room with his dinner. Dev saw him and said, "Dad, aap yahan?? Kuch kaam tha?"

"Nahiin beta. Koi kaam nahiin tha. Aaj tumne dinner nahiin kiya?? Kya hua beta?? Any problem" he asked worriedly

"No Dad. Nothing like that. Bass bhook nahiin thi. Everything is fine. Aap baithiyena" and shifted, so that his father could have some space to sit.

Ravindra sat down and kept the plate aside. "Theek hai. Hum thodi der batein kar lete hain. Nowadays, we dont talk much. Tum toh ab Sundays ko bhi ghar mein nahiin dikhte ho!!" said Ravindra

"Umm..ahh..woh Dad aaj kal studies ka load zyada hai naa toh isiliye kai baar library jaana padta hai aur fir kabhi apne friends ke saath bahar bhi chala jaata hun" he stammered

"Hmm...yeh bhi hai..."

"Waise Dad, main aapko ek baat batana bhool gaya. Iss baar, hamari college, students ko Lonavala le ja rahi hai for a 3 day trip. Toh kya main...." said Dev but was interrupted by Ravindra

"Ofcourse my son, zaroor jao. Ismein puchne ki koi zaroorat nahiin hai. Main kal hi tumhaare car ki servicing karwa deta hun so that you dont have any trouble in the journey" Ravindra said lovingly.

"Nahiin Dad. Uski koi zaroorat nahiin hai. I will go by bus this time." Dev said confidently

Ravindra was shocked by his words. He touched his forehead and asked "Dev!! Tumhaari tabiyat toh theek hai naa beta?? Tum bus se travel karoge?"

Dev frowned and said: "Dad, aap bhi naa!! Main bilkul theek hun. And am sure that I will travel by bus this time. Ek experience uska toh hona hi chahiye naa??"

"Haan...bilkul hona chahiye. Waise ek baat kahun Dev. Main dekh raha hun ki tum mein kaafi changes aa rahe hain. Tum ab jaldi utne lage ho, studies ko aur bhi zyada seriously lene lage ho and nowadays you have become very patient. Itna jaldi gussa nahiin aata tumhe. And am very pleased to see that. You are changing but for good. Yeh sab hua kaise?" asked Ravindra

Dev smiled and without realising said, "Sab Sonakshi ke wajah se hai Dad!!"

"Sonakshi??" Ravindra asked and then Dev realised that he had done a blunder.

"Umm..haan Dad. So...Sonakshi. She is my very good friend" explained Dev hesitatingly

"Oh...good friend!!" he said teasingly.

"Dad..aisi koi baat nahiin hai..she is just my friend" replied a flushed Dev

"Accha accha theek hai. Waise, Sonakshi wohi hai na joh quaterly examinations mein first aayi thi?? Aur haan, woh tumse milne hospital bhi aayi thi when you were injured...Right??" he asked

"Haan Dad..wohi hai. Pehle toh main usse tang kiya karta tha but now we are good friends" Dev cleared.

"Thats nice. I would like to meet her one day. Mujhe toh acchi ladki lagi. Usko ghar zaroor lana" said Ravindra smilingly

"Haan Dad...ek din toh zaroor launga" he muttered under his breath.

"Theek hai fir, main chalta hun. Tum dinner kar lena. Good night" Ravindra said and left his room.

Dev had his dinner and was about to sleep when he realised that he had still not apologised to Sonakshi.

"Oh God!! Yeh maine kya kar diya?? Kitna chilaya maine uspar. I just hope that she forgives me this time. Iske baad, usse kabhi nahiin ladunga" he thought and picked up his phone to call her.

Sonakshi picked up his call after a few rings.

"Hello" she sounded low.

"He...hello Sonakshi. Main Dev bol raha hun."

"Pata hai mujhe. Your number is saved. Bolo?? Fir se jhagda karna hai kya??" she asked annoyed

"Nahiin Sonakshi...jhagda nahiin, sorry bolna hai. I am really very sorry Sonakshi. Mujhe aise tumhaare oopar chilana nahiin chahiye tha. Please forgive me" he said apologetically

"Dev, I wasn't angry at you. But tum kabhi doosron ke point of view ko samjhte hi nahiin ho. And then you start shouting which only makes the matters worse." Sonakshi explained

"Yeah...you are right. Maine abhi yeh realise kiya ki tum sahi keh rahi thi. Therefore, I have decided that I will come to Lonavala by bus along with everyone." he said excitedly

"Really?? Thats very good. So, Mr Dixit, get ready for your first bus ride. Am sure it will be a memorable one." Sonakshi said smilingly

"Will wait for it Ms Bose"

"Ok then...bye" and was about to hang up the phone when Dev interrupted

"Sonakshii...."

"Haan bolo...kya hua??"

"Tumne mujhe maaf kar diya naa??"

"Ofcourse Dev...yeh koi puchne ki baat hai. And am really glad that you are changing. Accha ab mujhe neend aa rahi hai. Got to sleep. Bye"

"Bye. Goodnight" and hung up the phone

Dev smiled to himself and thought "You are right Sonakshi. I am changing. And as rightly pointed out by Dad, changing for the better. You make me want to be a better person.....Thank you Sonakshi.......thank you......Sona..."
What a boring chapter....haina?? 😔

Dont worry, next one would be interesting😍

And yeah, not to forget, Please comment and do vote.😊

Target- 90 votes❤️

Guys, Lonavala is a beautiful hill station near Mumbai in case you aren't aware of it...😊

Spoilers has already been posted on my insta id mssweet18😍

Precap- Lonavala Trip, Prom Night and someone to.......keep guessing😉😉

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro