10.Frns

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Vish: what r u upto do now Mahir ? U didnt told us anything about it. U just told us that u will be befriending bela and keep her away from her Family and from Shaan right . Then what r u planning the biggest ??

Mahir : yeah i made her parents and that Shaan away from this country making them busy in some foreign projects.
I gave them such a profitable deal through a partner company in London that they didn't thought twice before signing it. Due to which now they r in London for 3 weeks but little do they know that they r just trapped there. I will make sure that they will not be back soon.
They will come back only when i want them to. As i have to plan something big for their welcome here 😏😏 . I have planned a surprise more like a shock for them . Till then they need to be there.
Just wait and watch for it.
And thank u very much, u and vikrant have helped me very much in this all. Please keep supporting me further too.

Vish : we r always with u mahir as we know that u r not doing wrong . But u should not cry like this again okay. Come on now smile .

Mahir : 🙂

*1 months passed

Behir become good friends or should i say best friends.

After one of their friendship mahir invites bela in a restaurant for dinner to celebrate their friendship. After dinner they go to club , drink alcohol (but in limits), dance with each other in many songs and have lots of fun.

After dance mahir take her to a special small hall of the club where .

But enters the hall first and is surprised to see it decorated beautifully with candles and balloons. Just then mahir comes infront of her with a flower bouquet in his hands , kneels downs and says

Promo : what was the decorations for??

But neither me nor the readers want her to call him yuvraj or yuvi. so what should she call him?

Well i have already thought a nickname for him . But i would like u all to give me some suggestion too please for a nickname please .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro