9.Pain

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the Morning ,
Vish comes to office and opens the door of the room before anyone comes to office and goes immediately from there and msgs mahir about it.

Mahir gets her msg while he was already awake and thinking something staring at bela (who is still sleeping).

After some times he wakes her up . Then he drops her home and himself goes to his home too .

Bela get the flashes of her dream (of kiss) during shower and cries because she is falling for mahir more and more but neither she can tell this to him nor get him .

Behir after getting ready reach office lately (but bot together). No one dare to ask anything to mahir about being late. Of course because he is the boss .
Bela was asked by others but she lies about having some important appointment due to which she took half day leave.

(Sorry guys if story is getting boring. To be honest even i am finding it boring but dont worry it will be interesting very soon 😉😉 )

One day bela goes to mahir's cabin to get some file but finds it empty. As it was urgent so she searches the file in his drawer.  There she sees a photo lying there backwardly so she couldn't see whose photo it is.

She was about to take the photo to see it when mahir comes suddenly .

Mahir : what r u doing here bela.
Bela (scared) : Sir actually i was in need of account file so.

Mahir gives her the file and says :
Take it and that i have some important here works here so please dont disturb for today. If there is anything important then just msg me.

She leaves from there nodding.

Mahir then takes the photo in hand and caresses it.
Mahir : i love u jaan i love u alot . And i miss u too 😢😢😢.
After a long time Mahur cries his heart out again for a while remembering the pain . Pain of losing someone.

Vish comes to his cabin after everyone r gone. She enters without knocking and sees him crying hugging the photo. So she goes to him and hugs him to console him.

Vish : mahir please calm down. Everything will be fine .

Mahir : no vish everything cant be fine. Because she is gone already and will not come back again. I couldn't save her. 😭😭😭😭
Why why did they killed a innocent soul why 😭😭😭😭.

Vish : mahir its already 10mnths now u really need to forget her please.

Mahir : Vish u know that i cant forget her ever. I came here to avenge her death.
They will have to pay for her death . They will have to pay for everything they did to me and to my love. I m not going to leave them vish. Soon i m going to do something big as i cant wait anymore for my revenge. 

Vish: what r u upto do now Mahir ? U didnt told us anything about it.

Promo : what is mahir up to ??

Sorry for this late update. But i was really due to my continuous nightshifts.

I will try to update next part as soon as possible.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro