40. Stucked (Fasgaye) Behir

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dont know how it got deleted so wrote it again 😓😓😫😫.

After nakul leaves from there obviously to his Zoya . Mahir goes to Vikrant who looks upset kam annoyed.

Mahir : what happened bro why u looks so upset.

Vik : vish yaar what else could happen 😫😫 with me .

Mahir : ohh i can understand ur situation . she is really a torture yar how do u tolerate?

Vik : 😡😡 how dare u say that about her . I wont tolerate anything against her .

Mahir : but i was just taking ur side only and trying to consle u . 😱 she made u just like her

Vik : what do u mean like her 😡😡. U want to console me right then console me dont dare to bad mouth about her again 😠😤.

Mahir : ya fine . Forget about her for now and just chill . Most of the girls are like that only headache

As soon as he says this someone smacks his head from behind. Its one other than vish who heard everything standing there with bela .

Vish : how dare u to say that mahir 😡😡😡😡 i made him like him and i an a headache not only me all girls r headaches 😡😡

Vik : vish he was just

Vish : dont u dare to utter a single word from ur mouth . I am a torture for u right so okay u dont need to tolerate me anymore bye.

Vik : vish vish vish

Vik goes behind vish running
And mahir sighs seeing her gone only to gasp again as he finally sees bela now who is fuming in anger hearing everything.

Mahir (confused) : what happened bela why r u looking so angry??

Bela : oh really what happend huh. U were just bad mouthing about my bestfrn and also called all the girls as headache and now beahving as if u know nothing.

Mahir : no no sona u r taking me wrong i said most of the girls not all beacuse i know that my sona is jot like others.

Bela : u know what this buttering wont help u now just get lost.

Mahir : 🥶🥶 oh goddd why she and vik always think me as vish's enemy . Even i an her best friend and also i do have right to joke on her.

He also goes behind his angry bird to persuade her . Bela goes to ladies washroom thinking he wont come there but our lover boy who is not able to see anything else than his bela enters washroom behind her.

Bela stands infornt of the mirror closing her eyes to control her anger . Thats when mahir hugs her from behind apologizing to her .

Mahir : sona sona please i am sorry i really didn't meant it.

Bela : mahir have u lost it ? Why u cane here ? Just leave from here.

Mahir: no i wont leave untill u forguv me .

Bela : oh really and What if any girl sees u here ??

Mahir : ohh so possessive haa 😄😄 u dont want any other girls to see me.

Bela : yes obviously not in a ladies washroom.😒😒😠😠

Mahir okay bu... wait what 😱😱😱 ladies washroom. Oh shittt i need to go out from here right now .

He was about to go when they hear some girls voice who were about to enter the washroom. Mahir stands there being dumbfounded so bela pulls him with her in to a shower cabin which is out of service and locks it from inside.

Mahir was about to say some when she stops him placing her hand on his mouth

Bela(slowly) : dont say any anything they might hear . And were gone mad or what ? What was the need to come here ? Didn't u saw its ladies washroom??

Mahir (whispering): i am sorry naa i didn't saw anything else than u ☹️☹️.

Bela : just shut up baat mat karo mujhse 😡😡.

Mahir (placing his hands on his favorite place and biting his lower lips ) : toh kya karu ? 🙈🙈🙈

He tries goes close to her . She glares at him to forbid him but Mahir is Mahir he continues his naughty antics  knowing she cant say anything or shout at him at the moment .

Promo : pakde gaye Behir

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro