41. Caught 😲😲

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mahir daringly goes close to her and kiss her cheeks not caring about her glare and warning. He smiles watching her annoyed face to which she rolls her eye at him 😒😒.

He continues his naughty antics to calm down his angry bird. His hands are roaming around her waist slowly and sensuously which is making her lose her control little bit , still she tries to protest against him when he starts nuzzling his nose on her neck .

She was about to shout at him when he captures her lips 👄 to forbid her from shouting.

Bela's pov:

These girls are taking too much time in washroom for their makeup, hairstyles and all which has become a big advantage for this lover boy . Here i was trying to save him from being embarrassed infront of others but this jerk is taking the advantage of the situation.

Its not that i am not liking it as it feels so new to romance here in a place where we are actually stucked together while trying too be escaped from others. And his sensuous touch always make me crazy easily. I wonder some times how fastly i lose my control due to him .

When we first got intimate,it was me who initiated it and not him. I still remember how soft and careful he was towards me that time so that i dont get hurt. That day i was in pain but he was feeling it the most which shows how much he loves me.

And thats the reason i never regret giving him my body before marriage itself  because i know he dont want my body to use it whenever he wants and then throw away being satisfied. But he just wants to love my body and take care of it too. He is a pure soul with pure heart and his love for me is also very true and pure.

Sometimes i cant believe my fate for getting him in my life. Can't thank god enough for sending this man for me, or should i say for sending this
Angel for me .

I was busy thinking all this being lost on him and his thought that i didnt even knew when he took off my tshrt and started kissing my cleavages. I came back to my sense when he unclasped my bra and was about to open it .

Pov ends.

Bela : mahi what r u doing ? Do u even realise where we are ?

Mahir (smirking) : what about u 🤨?? U realised it just now ? 😏😏

Bela : 😳😳😳

They hear the girls going out so bela sigh and quickly wears her tshrt . She sneaks out of the door at first to see if anyone is there . Seeing it empty both comes out .

Bela opens the washroom door only to find vish there who was about to enter.

Vish (after briefly looking at bela) : 🤨🤨where is mahir ?

Bela : wha... what 😱😱😱 maa mahir . I .. i dont know .

Vish : but i know he is here only .

Bela : what will he... he do here ??

Vish : 😑😑😑😑 what were u doing here?

Bela : what Kind on question it is vish ? What will some one do in wahsroom ??

Vish : oh really but ur messy hairs , these love bites and ur stammering is telling something else baby .

Mahir : 😨😨🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro