42. Caught again 😂

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Bela turns to oppsite side with vish facing her back and walks away . Vish follows her smiling and searching mahir to tease him. Mahir who is still hiding behind door facing vish's back takes this as chance and leaves from there but vish see him after hearing his footsteps and calls him.

Mahir opens the door at the same time vish calls him. Zoya Nakul and Vik who are standing outside hears her and sees mahir coming out of the ladies washroom 🤣 and give him teasing look and smile.

(Actually Vik was waiting outside for vish carrying her bag. Naya ( Nakul + Zoya ) were passing by so sees him . Nakul starts teasing him asking him from when did he started carrying ladies bag 😂😂😂)

Mahir runs away from there as fast as possible before they could tease him 😂😂. But our poor bela is stucked there.

In washroom:

Bela was busy fixing her attire whereas vish was standing there with a wide smile on her face.

Vish : so😃😃

Bela : so what??

Vish (excitedly): tell me naa what happened between u two here ??

Bela : 😳😳 not.. nothing that sort.

Vish : awww my sweet liar. Well i didn't know that both of my best friends are such a romantic couple 😍😍😍. Otherwise i always thought that u both r too boring and unromantic. But now i guess we need to learn something from both of u 😘😘.

Bela : vish 😳😳😳

She comes out of washroom to be saved from her teasing but only to recieve teasing looks by others .

Bela gets angry on mahir for running away and leaving her there alone .
So she too walks away fastly.

Behir tried to avoid these teasing gangs very much but har ek friend kamina hota hai 😂😂. They never left any chance to tease them. Specially mahir who was caught red handed exiting the ladies washroom.

So lets come back to present now :

Naya come to stay at Behir's place for some days after knowing they came to london. So mahir shifted to behir's room giving his room to NAYA which was obviously suggested by bela .

(Naya married few months ago)

Naya were very happy and emotional to meet bela after such a long time but didn't showed to her. They actually came with the intention to help mahir for getting back her memory.

So they plan to visit a Temple next morning, where Behir got married.

In the morning, Zoya gives a Saari to Bela and request her to wear it. Although Bela was tensed thinking how to wear it but she couldn't deny Zoya. Naya left to buy some stuffs for the Worship (Pooja).

Bela is trying to wear the Saari watching youtube. Meanwhile, Mahir comes back from jogging. He enters bathroom only to see his love struggling to wear a Saari. Bela too sees him and is shocked to realize that she forgot to lock the door in tension. Mahir turns and was about to go.

Bela : Pearlie 😟😟

Mahir : hmm

Bela : i dont know how to wear Saari. I am trying to do it watching video but still i can't get it ☹️☹️. I don't know what to do . Zoya requested me to wear this so lovingly that i could not deny . She would feel bad if i won't wear it . What to do.

Mahir : if u don't mind then i can help u.

Bela : u know how to wear it ???😱😱

Mahir : 😁 yeah i helped sona many times so. mujhe Saari pehnana aata hai . ( in mind : aur utarna bhi and then scolds his own mind to control)

Bela gets paled hearing he helped another girl too to wear a saari. Mahir gets it so tries to console her.

Mahir: u don't need to get jealous of her as i was that close to her only as a best friend and now she is happily married with her husband.

Bela : no its not like that i actually 😔

Mahir : its okay i can understand 🙃🙃.

Bela : 🙂🙂

He then helps her like this

He fixes her pallu and makes pleats around her waist. He was just finished with it when they hear Naya's voice.

Promo :  even i don't know 😬😬

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro