43. Bathroom romance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mahir is just finished with the Saari pleats infront of her waist when they hear Naya's voice. Behir look at eachother being tensed what to do as they will be teased alot if caught together in the bathroom, also when they were doing nothing 🤭🤭.

So they think to wait till Naya go inside their room . But Zoya searches for bela everywhere and at last in bathroom.

Zoya(knocking at the door): Bela api are you inside ?

Bela (slowly to mahir): what to do now??😧
Mahir : you say yes and speak to her i will stay silent.
Bela : yes i am here Zoya .
Zoya : are you fine api? As i was searching for u from 10 minutes. Is there any problem ?

Bela : no I was just wearing the Saari .

Zoya : api do u need any help?? If u r having problem with wearing saari then i can help u .

Bela (😨😨) : no no i am almost finished.

Zoya : okay then come out fast . I am waiting here only.

Behir : 😰😰🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Bela : Zoya i also need to set my hair and makeup so it will take time . How long u will wait for me.

Zoya : okay then i am in my room, you can come there when you are finished as i have something for you.

Bela (sighing) : okay

Bela asks mahir to go out fast now .
Mahir goes out only to see Nakul there talking with someone on phone and walking here and there😂😂😂. Nakul sees him and was going to say something but he closes the door immediately.

Seeing his behavior, nakul goes to knock at the door.

Nakul (knocking) : bhai bhai ?? Are you fine ?? What happened bhai ? Is everything fine ??

Same time Zoya comes there and sees him knocking .

Zoya : Nakul what are you doing here ? Bela api is getting ready inside.

Nakul : what 🤨🤨. You are mistaken. bhai is inside .

Zoya : no bela api is inside i just talked to her .

Nakul : and i just saw bhai was inside he was about to come outside but dont know why he closed the door immediately after ....

Naya (finally understanding the situation) : 😃😃😄😄😄😄

Behir who heard Naya are hiding their face with their palm being red due to embarrassment. 🤦‍♀️🤦

Nakul : bhai bhabhi we are going to temple already but you take your time there no hurry 😉😉😉.

Zoya : 🤭🤭🤭

Naya lefts from there not wanting to disturb them , giving them some privacy but the actual matter is that they are gone so that they themselves can get some privacy 😜😜😉😉😉😉.

Bela hits mahir lightly pouting.

Mahir : what ?
Bela : you could have been careful why did u got caught??

Mahir : i was careful but that nakul was there infront only.

Bela : i dont know any thing its because of you only they might be thinking that we are up to something.

Mahir (pulling her closer holding her waist ) : so ?? Aren't we ?? up to something??

Bela blushes hard hearing it and also remembering how he was getting romantic while helping her with her Saari. He was caressing her waist and giving lingering kisses on her hands, neck, chest, cheeks, back and waist.

And still at the moment his gaze was on her lips 👄 . He goes closer to kiss her but she puts her hand between their lips blushing. She tries to go away but he pulls her back and pins her to the nearby wall. He again gazes her lips and rubs her lower lip lightly with his thumb. Bela holds his T-shirt tightly feeling his fingers on her face and lips.

In no time he captures her lips and starts smooching it gently with bela responding equally. Soon it turns into a passionate one and they break apart after tasting every corner of each other's mouth. Bela hugs him immediately being shy. But mahir is mahir , he starts caressing her back sensuously and giving open mouth kissen on her neck making her more lost on him. His hand slowly moves to her laces on her back and opens it. But then bela comes to her sense and push him little apart to which he pouts cutely.

Bela : i think we should go know other wise they will tease us more if we get late .

Mahir nodes and ties back her laces.
He too gets ready and both leave for temple.

Behir come to temple and meet Naya
Who are trying hard to control their smile. Mahir suggest to start the pooja now to avoid the situation to which they agree thankfully.

Naya dont tease them after that .
(Kids are grown up now 😜😜😜)

A pair of eyes are shocked to see bela there. Those eyes gets wider seeing mahir too with her.

Promo : bela : i love you
Mahir (in sleep) : i love you too sona
Bela : 😨😨🥺🥺🥺🥺

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro