44. Behir ka milaap

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Guys i did a mistake in last part which i just realized. Nakul called mahir as mahir when behir were in bathroom . So dont get confused . Bela still dont know he is mahir. And i have corrected the mistake too.

A pair of eyes are shocked to see bela there. Those eyes gets wider seeing mahir too with her. Its Shaan, who came to the city(where behir are living) for a job.

Shaan's pov :
Bela here that too with Mahir 😱😱.
Means she got her memory back and Mahir was the person behind our loss and bankruptcy😡😡😡.  You did really wrong Mahir Sehgal, you have to pay for it now.

And Bela, how can she do this to me . Here i was ready to marry her also after knowing her past , also after knowing that she was married to Mahir and also pregnant with his child. But she didn't agreed to me thats why i had to harm her and made that baby away from her who was the biggest hindrance between us . I was happy that she lost her memory and she didn't remember mahir at all.

I tried so much , did so many things for her to make her fall for me but no , it didn't affected her at all . And then her parents came with such a superb plan to make her agree to marry me . They told her all the lies about Mahir 😏😏 but this Mahir spoiled all the plans by coming back to her life.

But i also know how to get her back 😏😏. I have an ace card to get her back to me. Just wait and watch Mahir Sehgal.

Pov ends.

Behir and Naya are doing a small pooja there . There is a also marriage going on near them . Bela's concentration is more on marriage than Pooja as she gets some flashes of her own marriage.

Shaan goes near them hidingly so that they dont see him . He gets confused when he hears Nakul calling mahir as Yuvi bhai.

Pooja ends and every one stands except bela. Mahir tells her that pooja ended which makes her come back to her sense. She gets up but then holds her head having head aches and then faints. Mahir holds her on time saving her from falling down.

All three of then panics for her health seeing her faint and tries to wake her up.

Nakul : mahir bhai, we should take her to doctor . Maybe she fainted beacuse she got some flashes of past . Its a good sign.

Zoya and Mahir agrees to it and take her to hospital. Shaan who heard it is happy to know that she didn't got her memory back and also understands that mahir his fooling her with yuvi's identity. He thinks to take bela on his side soon and get all his money back from Mahir through her but thinks to wait for a right time for it.

In Hospital, doctor tells then that she got some flashes of her past which is really a good sign, she might get her memory back soon. Naya and mahir are very happy to know it . Bela get conscious after some time and gets discharged. All four of them leave for home them.

Naya spends whole weekend with behir together having alots of fun and then leave on Sunday evening.

After they leave, Mahir takes a deep breath 😂😂 as they finally got full privacy.

Naya  too 😂😂😂. They romance whole way to their home . And their long journey becomes short for them 🙈🙈🤪🤪.

He goes to bela, who is busy cleaning the whole mess created by all four of them . He goes to her and back hugs her tightly putting his head on her shoulder not allowing her to do anything.

Bela : what are u doing Pearlie. Can't you see i am busy.

Mahir : what yar you were busy all the time and we didn't got any quality time for us in the weekend also.

Bela turns and puts her hands around his neck.

Bela : let me clean all this mess first and then we will have our quality time peacefully okay .

Mahir : we will do it tomorrow naa.

Bela : but...

She stops as he goes away pouting. But she doesn't go behind him as she wants to clean the mess first. After some minutes, mahir comes back holds her hand and pulls her towards himself. He plays a song with remote and throws it away and starts dancing with her humming with the song.

Mahir : Koyi nahin hai kamre mein
Kya haseen mila hai pal
Aaj sharaarat karne do 🙈🙈
Kaam baaki karenge kal
Koyi nahin hai kamre mein
Kya haseen mila hai pal
Aaj sharaarat karne do
Kaam baaki karenge kal

Bela : Jaao baaba jaao
Aise na behkaao
Hosh mein aa jaao
Paagal na bano tum

Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum

Khidkiyaan kahen parde gira do
Is tarha se na mujhko saza do
Chhod do mujhe jaane bhi do na
Hai qasam tumhein yun zid karo na
Kaise ye majboori kis liye hai doori
Ho bade diwaane hai mujhko
Ye maaloom

Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum

During dance Mahir picks her up in his arms and takes her to their bedroom and starts romancing with her.

(If u haven't wacht this song of dhoom then so watch ut and imagine behir like that 🙈🙈)

Baaton hi baaton mein
Pal guzar na jaayein
Aao ek duje mein ho
Jaayein kahin gum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum
Dilbar shikdum shikdum