45. Betrayed ?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry guys i am too late for the update hopefully u still remember the story if not then please do read the last part briefly 😁😁😁.

Behir sleep in each other's arms after their hot love making sessions, naked but covered with duvet🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈.

Early in the morning, bela wakes up and finds herself in mahir's arms. She  blushes remembering their last night and is very happy too that they finally became one.

What she finds weird was that she felt as if it wasn't their first time. She felt as if it happened before also between them as she got some flashes of their it from past. But she ignored it thinking it to be hallucination and didn't told mahir about it.

She keeps caressing his hairs staring him lovingly when he is still asleep. She then pecks his forehead and cheek.

Bela : I love you .

Mahir (smiling lil bit in sleep): i love u too sona .

Bela : 😱😱😱🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Bela's pov :

Sona 🥺🥺🥺 he loves sona . No no no this can't be true, he always said that he loves me only me and i am his first love . Also that sona is just his best friend who is now happily married with her husband. He told me himself that she was just his friend. And i trust him.

But how can i ignore what he just said with his sub conscious mind 😨😨😨😰😰😰😰😰 .

Pov ends.

She keeps thinking what true is and whats not. She then goes running to the washroom taking her dress and goes outside running after getting dressed. She goes to a nearby place where no one is there and cries her heart out sitting on a bench.

Shaan, who was outside their house waiting and thinking  to meet bela and poison her mind against mahir got a good chance to talk to her.

Bela is crying badly thinking mahir loves sona not her.She feels cheated and betrayed. However her heart is still not ready to accept it as she always felt loved with him. His love was always clear in his eyes his care his worry . The way he always cared for her pampered her and everything related him keeps telling her how much he loves her. But somewhere she also feels that he just used her to forget sona as she is already married now .

Shaan comes to her and gives her his handkerchief to wipe her tears. Bela looks at him and is shocked to see him there.

Bela : shaan . You here ?? How and why ??

Shaan : to save you bela . I am here to save you.

Bela : 😧😧😧 what do u mean to save me ?

Shaan : He is back bela he is back. He came back to our life to destroy it again. And i came here to save you from him after i saw him and you yesterday in the temple.

Bela : who came back from ? Please tell me clearly and not in a puzzle.

Shaan : Mahir

Bela : 😨😰😰😰😱😱😱😓😓😓😓😦😦 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Bela (shouting) : what do u mean he came back how can he. My Parents told me that he already got his punishment for his deeds and will be never back to our life then how. Where is he show me who the hell is he i will kill him with my own hands 😭😭😭😭😭

Shaan : he is and he was around u only from long time but with a fake identity so that u don't come to know who he is . I clicked his pic yesterday i can show it to you.

He shows her Mahir's pic to her and she is totally taken aback seeing it, she feels as if ground slips under her feet.

Bela (in shock): you.. you have some kind of misunderstanding, he.. he can't be Mahir he is Yuvraj.

Shaan : This is Mahir who came to your life again with his younger Brother Yuvraj Sehgal's identity. You don't know bela but he even destroyed your parent's and mine business totally by trapping us here. We are bankrupted now . He took all our money and properties by cheating.
He is very cruel and evil .

Bela (crying): shut up just shut up. I don't trust you. You are lying. I don't trust you . He is Yuvraj and he is a nice person not evil i know him .

Shaan : bela please trust why would lie to u ? If you don't trust me then ask your parents who he is .
And if he is that good then tell me why did u just came her running and crying??

Bela goes from there without answering him while he keeps calling her.

Mahir who just waked up tries to hug bela with his eyes still closed but frowns not finding her. He opens his and smiles remembering the last night . He gets up and goes towards kitchen after being dressed to search bela. He gets panicked and worried not finding her anywhere in home and also her mobile is in her room only.

He thinks to go out in search of her .
He opens the door and finds bela in tears. He hugs her tightly pulling her towards him closing his eyes tightly.

Bela (slowly) : mahir

Mahir (breaking hug and cupping her face with his hands): yes bela i am here only, please tell me what happened ? Why are u crying and where were you ?

He was so worried that he forgot that she knows him as Yuvraj but called him mahir at the moment. Whereas bela is totally shattered knowing , the person she loves so much is actually the person whom she hates the most.

She slaps him hard and says I hate you Mr Mahir Sehgal i hate you 🥺🥺

Thats when mahir realises what she just called him and also that she somehow came to know about his real identity.

Promo : bela goes back to India with her parents and Shaan , leaving Mahir.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro