7.Together alone

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Bela : i think m still too young for marriage . Whats my age afterall. (Meri umer hi kya hai)

Suhani : babes its not ur choclate eating age . Its ur choclate flavour eating age 😉😉😉😆😆😆.
(Tumari choclate khane ki nahi choclate flavour khane ki umer hai 😆😆😉😉)
(If u understood the joke then its okay, if not then also its okay 😂😂)

To this vish laughs out loud and suhani starts running as bela is chasing her.

At 6 pm everyone are about to leave as working hours are over. But bela remember that she needs to put a file in a lager room where all the important files are kept. So she bids bye to vish and suhani then goes the lager room.
When she goes inside the room she sees mahir there keeping some files in a locker 😃 , mahir ask her why she is still in the office.  Bela tells him the reason. When they wanted to come out of the room they find the door locked and its the only door in the room .

Bela : oh shit. Why is it locked 😨😨😨. How will we good out now ? I dont have phone too otherwise i could have called someone.

Mahir : even my phone is in my cabin. let me try maybe i can open it .

He tries to open it but ends up damaging the knob of the door 😂😂. Both shouts to open the door but there is no one outside.

Mahir : i think peon closed it thinking everyone left. And now it will opened in the morning only. 😦😦

Bela act as if sad and scared. But  she also dont knw why  she is very happy to be locked with him .

Both try to get some way to get out of the room somehow but find nothing.
Both sit on the floor being tired .

Mahir : if we will stay like this then we both will be bored . So lets talk to eachother as we dont have anything else to do here except staring the files .

Bela : thats good idea.  But what will we talk about 🤔🤔.

Mahir : umm anything or something interesting maybe.

Bela : okay then u start please.

Mahir: well its second time that  i am locked with a girl in a lagerroom like this.
I was in university  that time when i was locked with my best friend sona together in a lagerroom of our university.  But we didnt regretted for being locked instead we enjoyed it alot. we danced we sang and did many funs together . Its one the most memorable day of my life 🙂🙂. Actually everyday with sona was always so special and memorable. I miss her so much now .
Mahir starts praising about sona and is then lost in sona's thoughts.

Listening this bela somehow felt bad or maybe  jealous of sona but she dont knw why.

Bela : thats really interesting story . But unfortunately i dont have such story to tell u . ( in mind : and i dont want to listen about sona too 😤😤)

Mahir : umn well your parents must be worried about you .

Bela (sadly) : they are out of the country and if they were home then also they would not have known about me not being at home as they are always busy with their own works 😢😢.

Seeing her like that mahir hugs her to console her and bela finds solace in his arm and falls asleep.  Mahir (smilingly) keeps staring her innocent face while she is sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He takes out his phone from his pocket 😆😆 and looks at a message sent by vish. 
Vish (in msg) :😉😉👍👍good night sweethearts. 

Mahir smirks looking at the message and recalls .

Flashback:

When bela tells them that she is going to lagerroom and gpes from there, vish immediately messages mahir about it.
Mahir goes to lagerroom before bela and ask vish to lock the room after bela enters the room .

Flashback ends

Mahir to falls asleep in same position hugging bela.

Promo : behir kiss  😉😉.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro