15. The lovely date...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Alone we can do only little... But together we can do so much"....

April 8,2017... The most unforgottable day in my life.... Thank you everyone for making me smile nd fulfilling my wish...

Thanks again for accepting and encouraging me despite my flaws..

We are nearing 2700 reads and 500 votes....

Lets move to the most romantic day out of abhigya ..

Pragya is blushing too much... She stands infront of the mirror...

She herself has find her too hot and sexy...

She is not at too revealing but Aaliya has groomed her so well that her apt curves are clearly visible... She blushes and thinks what will be Abhi's reaction...

She is quite relieved that Dadi is not in home as she went to temple and Purab too has gone to meet his friends....

Aaliya too has gone out in sometime as she has to do some shopping and asks her to enjoy...

Pragya is restless and nervous... Her heartbeats are raising... She hears the horn sound...

Abhi enters the home and calls his wife...

Abhi: Fuggy... Come soon.... We will be late... Fu.....

Before abhi could say, pragya comes down... Abhi is awestruck and his jaws comes wide open and he could not utter any word....

He is completely shocked and stunned by seeing his wife, who is looking so gorgeous.... Pragya keeps on calling Abhi, but he is standing like a statue...

Pragya: suniye... Suniye...

Abhi:haan...

Pragya: iv been calling you for the past five minutes... Why are you not reacting???  Say something... Shall we leave???

Abhi: huh...

Pragya: what happened?? R u okay???

Abhi: haan... Haan...

Pragya: are you going to speak up or not?? How am i looking???

Abhi huskily says:Too hot and sexy... Im dumbstruck...

Pragya blushes and glows adding more to her beautiful looks...

Abhi: aww... My sexy queen... Just by blushing you are seducing me... I cant control myself... Sorry... If i spoil your makeup...

Abhi holds pragya's waist and pulls her near by him... He looks at her with full of love, making Pragya to blush even more... Abhi gently kisses her cheeks and a light feather like quick peck on her lips...

Pragya's whole body shivers with glee and her cheeks glows with a heavy blush... Abhi makes a teasing smirk while she looks here and there to hide her uncontrollable shyness...

Abhi: Oye blushy baby... Stop this or my mood will change completely... If we wanna move out, better control yourself darling...  It's getting late... Shall we move now...

Pragya nods her head and they join hands together  and goes out...

Pragya is in deep thoughts what has Abhi planned... Abhi has told that she has some surprise... Pragya is impatient to know whats it....

Pragya: Abhi... Where are we going???

Abhi: That's the surprise baby...

Why are you calling me suniye??? It's so boring yaar... I'm find it so odd... I think this word is making a distance between us...

Why not you call me as Abhi or Abhishekh... You can call me Prem or even Abhoo to if you want....

Pragya: But how will others think if I call my husband using name...

Abhi: Oh God, Fuggy... Stop this old dialogues... We are not in a stone age... It's quite common, now a days... I strongly believe that if a wife caller her husband using his name, it's shows their intimacy and close bonding....

Pragya: I surrender, Boss... I will surely call you as Abhishekh, when I'm hell angry on you...

Prem sounds good... But I don't know when I'm going to use that name....

Abhoo seems like cooing a little baby... May be I can use it, if I wanna ask something from you... Most probably I'm going to call you as Abhi only... As I find it...

Abhi: Right now you are going to call me as Abhi... I know you are in a romantic mood..... So, it's very appropriate to call me as Abhi, hey na...

Abhi winks and encourages Pragya to call him as Abhi.... Pragya wigh a blushy smile hits Abhi lightly in his shoulder... She huskily calls him as Abhi, bringing a bright smile in his face ...

The car comes to an abrupt halt as they have reached their destination... Abhi comes down and opens Pragya's side door and took her out by hand in hand...

Pragya was in an awe to see the beautifully decorated pathway...

Its a private beach... The path is decorated with purple flowers....

Abhi: Fuggy... Do you like it??

Pragya: awe... Too beautiful... I loved it abhi...

Abhi: hmm.... Not more than you... Come...

Abhi takes pragya inside... He has arranged a special candle little dinner...

As abhi is a privacy lover, he has made all arrangements and foods were placed before they reaches there...

Pragya is cloud nine and is extremely happy with the way abhi is surprising her...

The candle light dinner set up is mind blowing... Never in her life, she has been in a date and the look of the candle light dinner made her dumbstruck...

Its adorned with candles and its too romantic...

Pragya: abhishekh is it necessary??? Why are you wasting too much money???

I just want to spend some time with you...  I dony like you to waste money on me...

Abhi: uffo... My sexy baby.... Plz... Dnt become mogambo...

I only want my cool and hot fuggy today... Its nothing... Just a small way of showing my love to you...

Dnt think too much... Its not wasting money... Its for giving me my fuggy a small happiness...

Pragya immediately hugs abhi and kissed him in his lips...

Abhi: wow... To get this kiss, i can do anything...

Pragya blushes: okay... Okay... Enough of teasing..  aaliya too teased me more...

Plz now you too dnt tease me... Im starving... Shall we eat...

Abhi: aaliya...??? What did she do??

Pragya laughs: hmm... She is feeling that she could have born a boy so that she would have grabbed me...

Abhi: Never in anyone's dreams... You are only mine and no one is dare to dream about you...

Let me show this aaliya... But i will forgive her only because she has made you too look too sexy...

Pragya: abhi.... Enough na...

You are too much romantic today... I cant take it any more...

Abhi: someone has lectured me a day before some blah.... Blah... blah... But now blushing too hard and not want me to talk... Haan...

Pragya: hmm... Not like tht...

Abhi huskily says...: Its only a trailer baby... More to come...

What will you do in our first night???

Can you able to accept all my romantic surprises???

You will find how romantic and loving your husband is...

Pragya feels very shy...

They chit chat for some time...

They served food for themselves...

They feed each other.... Pragya playfully bites abhi's fingers...

But abhi is too naughty today... He gently took the food in his mouth by sucking pragya's fingers whole heartedly...

Aftet their dinner, they moved to the beach to spend some time...

Abhi holds pragya's waist... Pragya blushes...

He slowly trails his hands on her bare back...

Pragya: prem... What are you doing??

Abhi: hmm... Just touching and enjoying my beauty...

Pragya: oh ho... Shall we leave??? Its quite chill...

Abhi naughtily says: your hot husband abhi is here na... Come... We will sit for sometime...

You can very well hug me and feel my warmth... Iv no problem...

Pragya: hmm... You are too naughty today .. what have you done to my loving husband??

Abhi: hmm... A loving husband should not be only loving and caring...

But he should also flirt, tease and be naughty only with his wife...

I know it will make you happy but you are simply showing fake anger...

Pragya nods her head and blushes and buries her face in abhi's chest....

They sit there for sometime enjoying the cold breeze and their romantic date and togetherness...

Pragya slowly dosed off... Abhi smiles and takes her in his hands...

He gently places her in car and moves towards home... He reaches home and picked up pragya in his hands and moves to his room...

He makes her to sleep comfortably in  bed.... abhi tries to wake up pragya to get changed but she is in deep slumber...

Abhi smiles and gets freshen up and joined pragya and slowly drifted to sleep...

Whats going to happen next???

Hope iv fulfilled all your wishes... Do you all enjoy abhigya's romantic date... If so, please vote and pen down your comments...

Desperately waiting for it...

See you all soon...

Take cre and have a good day...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours everloving buddy

Crazy or mahii....

Crazymahiz signing off.... Until we next time..... sayonara.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro