14. Cravings... gifts... makeover....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Abhigya's bonding and togetherness grows.... Every now and then abhi flirts with his wife and makes pragya to blush more and he tries to steal his kiss...

Abhi did not kiss pragya on her lips after that day... (Previous episode punishment)

Purab and aaliya too bonds with pragya well.... They are always in full mood and ready to tease and pull abhi and pragya's leg as much as possible ..

Dadi feels very happy that her kids are enjoying their life and bonding well and prays for their everlasting happiness...

She does nt want anyone's evil eyes to fell on her family...

Dadi wishes and prays for purab to get a good wife like pragya and a loving husband for aaliya...

🌷🌷🌷🌷

Three days passed .

Pragya is desperately waiting for abhi's surprise romantic date..

But to her misery, abhi is quite busy with a big problem in office...

Abhi cares for pragya and tries to spend time with her.... But no outings...

Pragya is longing to go out with abhi....

That day pragya wishes to ask directly to abhi... She is in a very bad mood and is fuming like a volcano...

Oh god fuggy turning to mogambo... Poor abhi....

This pragya is having this much mood swings.... What will happen when she is pregnant????

Poor abhi... Dnt know how he is going to tolerate his little wife....

Pragya is in a despair to call abhi....

A message sound pops in her mobile...

It reads....

"Oh my lovely darlu.... My sweet baby.... My fuggy... Dont fume and become mogambo...."

Pragya is boiling.... Her husband is teasing her so much...

The mobile rings...

When pragya is about to speak...

Abhi: No mogambo... Im going to speak only to my fuggy... Sweet heart dont fume.. smile please... Be a good girl...

Pragya: hmm..

Abhi: if u smile, i will give a surprise to you...

Pragya: surprise???

Abhi: haan... Now smile and give me a kiss... Then i will tell you...

Pragya blushes...

Abhi: oye... Baby doll... No blushy blushy in phone... Blush only infront of me so that i can get my gift...

Haan.... Now smile and kiss me...

Pragya smiles and kisses by taking abhis photo...

Abhi: aww.... My photo is lucky but its okay... I will get it when i come there... Now go and open my cupboard... There is a surprise for you..

Get ready before 7... I will pick you up... Aaliya will help you to get ready....

Pragya: okay...

Abhi: get ready to face your abhi's naughty surprises..

She blushes and cuts the call... she opens the cupboard... A big gift wrapped box is kept there...

She is about to open the box, someone knocks the door...

Pragya: yes...

Aaliya: Bhabhi, its me aaliya...

Pragya: come in.. na..

Aaliya: bhabhi.... Bhai called me and askd me to get you ready for the date... What are you going to wear??? What this gift???

Pragya: Dnt know... Your bhai askd me to check it...

She opens the box.... Both pragya and aaliya's jaws open... They are awestruck to see a beautiful blue colour party gown embelished with stones...

Aaliya: wow...its gorgeous...

Pragya: awe... What a beautiful gown... But how can i wear this much costly gown...

Aaliya: bhabhi.. its only a dress... Bhai can bring the whole world under your feet if you wish and ask him....

Now go and change and come... Bhai hates waiting.... Let me make you look hot and sexy...

Bhai has to get mesmerised by my bhabhi and i wanna see bhai's romantic proposal to take you for date...

Pragya blushes and gets changed...

Aaliya starts to work on her hair.... She made a simple hair do to suit the beautiful gown...

As it is backless, aaliya makes the hair on such a way that all her back is completely visible...

Then aaliya works on pragya's face ..

She applies makeup, a purple coloured lipstick to make her lips looks luscious and blushed her cheeks...

After doing all the touch ups, pragya looks at mirror... She could nt believe her eyes...

Aaliya: Bhabhi, you look too hot and sexy... You are too gorgeous... Bhai will be clean bowled.... I think he wont blink his eyes today...

Pragya blushes....

Aaliya: Bhabhi... Bhabhi... Im feeling now... Why am i born a girl??? Not a boy... I would have swiped you and made you mine...

Pragya: aaliya... You are too naughty...

Aaliya: hmm.. but my bhai is lucky to get a gorgeous wife.. by the way bhabhi...

As i got strucked up seeing you, i forget to give bhai's gift to you for this date...

Pragya: one more gift???

Aaliya: haan... Take it...

Pragya opens it.... Its a beautiful diamond studded necklace and earrings...

Aaliya makes pragya to wear that set...

Aaliya: perfect.... The gorgeous, sexy and hot , my bhai's fuggy is ready....

Pragya blushes...

Aaliya: Bhabhi hold some stock... Even im blabbering this much..

what will bhai do??? Im sure we are going to watch a very hot romantic scene lively and that too infront of all...

Pragya playfully hits aaliya and waits for her husband to come...

There is a popular saying, " Humans wants are unlimited... Their wants, needs and desires increases day by day...."

Your buddy crazy is no more exception to that... I fulfilled my promise...

Itz now your time to make me happy by reading, voting and commenting on this story...

See you all soon...

May be after getting 450 votes....

Until then take care....

Your most expecting friend,

Crazymahiz....

👋👋👋🏃🏃🏃🏃👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Hope you all will catch me soon for next update by fulfilling my wish...

Until then sayonara.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro