13. Is it necessary to do so????

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry my lovely abhigyans.... Im very late.... Actually i was typing this episode in afternoon but i fell asleep while typing and deleted the chapter itself unknowingly.... Sorry again...

Thank you my followers, my lovely silent readers, my supporting voters and my darlus whose constant comments and support has made this story to reach a greater height in a shorter period...

Thanks again for recognising my writings and my stories... Keep supporting and dont stop encouraging me...

I will try my level best to entertain you all....

Lets move to chapter 13...

Pragya, dadi n aaliya are happily chit chatting with each other...

Purab too comes a little early and joins them... All are having a great time together.... Only abhi is missing...

But he is continuously calling every 10 mins and checks about her...

Purab: Bhabhi, you know Abhi bhai is a complete workholic... He wont like to get disturbed from his work...

Aaliya: Haan... Bhabhi... Abhi Bhai is so keen when it comes to work and many a times he does not find time to have food and even stays in office, till his work gets completed...

Dadi: But today it's quite opposite and never I've witnessed such a things from Abhi??? Purab, Did you find any difference in Abhi's behaviour,  today???

Purab: Absolutely dadi... I agree with you... It's completely opposite today ... I can't believe my eyes, as this didn't happened ever...

Today, Abhi bhai is acting so wierd and he is not at all concentrating on anything... He is very restless and making some calls, in between his important works ..

As he had lots of pending works, he can't come earlier... So, he asked me to move to  home soon and also to take care of bhabhi's needs and to help her, on his behalf...

Dadi: This is what happens when we love and care for a person more.... You too will understand that soon...

Aaliya: all the best bhai...

By the way bhabhi, you have changed our bhai, abishekh mehra, the great businessman to a loving husband abhi...

Pragya blushes...

Dadi: haan beta... Now itself he is like this... Then when you become pregnant, we dont know what all things he is going to do???

Purab: who knows he may babysit??? Hey na bhabi...

Aaliya: may be he wont allow bhabhi to move..

Pragya turns crimson red and she excuses herself and moves to her room as she cant take it anymore...

All started to laugh...

Unknown to them, this was being silently watched by a pair of eyes...

Pragya is blushing a lot... She is very happy to get a loving and caring husband and also a very nice family...

Her heartbeat, her body, her every nerves is longing and carving to be touched by his man and to make love soon...

She blushes a lot and takes abhi's photo which is kept in the side table n kisses it happily.

After sometime, pragya changes into a nightwear and settles in bed...

Its been more than one hour, Abhi has not called her...

She feels restless and about to make a call to abhi, the door clicks open... Abhi enters the room completely tired and exhausted... His eyes are red and pale.

Pragya could not take it anymore...

Pragya: suniye, you look so tired... Are you alright???

Did you had your dinner??? Do you need anything???

Abhi: Relax... Don't stress yourself... I'm good... Just some tiredness and a little headache..

I had dinner and aaliya gave me tablets.... you dont worry im absolutely fine...

Pragya: Sure???

Abhi: Samn sure...

Abhi moves to freshen up... But Pragya is very sure that something is wrong... Abhi is not answering by looking into her face...

Though he looks tired, but something in her tells that Abhi is bothered about something and he is very restless and hesitates to speak to her because something is troubling him...

She wants to clear all the issues and to comfort him... After sometimes abhi comes out and settle in thier bed...

Abhi is completely pressing his forehead as his head is paining too much...

Pragya: suniye, how is your headache???

Abhi: hmm... Okay...

Pragya: Dont try to lie... You are bad in saying lies .... I'm clearly seeing that you are badly suffering from headache...

Come this side.... I will give massage to your head...

Abhi: No need... It will get fine after sometimes...

Pragya: Im not suggesting you... Im ordering you....come sit here...

Abhi: okay ... Okay... Dont turn to mogmabo mood...

Pragya: me... Mogambo???

Abhi: haan.... If u fume like volcano i will call you mogambo...

Pragya playfully hits abhi and starts to massage his head...

Abhi: wow... You have some magic in your hands..

Pragya: you know.... Your wife pragya is always the best....

Abhi: yes indeed i want everything best for you...

Pragya: pardon... I cant get you....

Abhi: pragya.... Can i ask you something????

Pragya: I hate it.... And i dont like it...

Abhi: whaat....???

Pragya: haan... Why are you calling me pragya???

I dont like you calling me like this....

I loved to be called by you as fuggy, pragyu baby, baby doll, sweetheart, darling or any nice lovely names and even mogambo is okay....

But not pragya anymore.... Is that clear????

Abhi: okay, baby...

Pragya: that's like my boy... Suniye... i know something is bothering you... Tell me frankly.... Dont feel restless n hesitate to talk to me... Come on open up...

Abhi: Fuggy i have heard all your talks... And i want to ask you that....??

Pragya blushes: you came that time itself... Why did nt you come inside????. They are teasing us??? Even dadi too...

Abhi: hmm... i heard

Fuggy.... My baby doll... I want to talk something seriously to you... Please dont mistook me...

Pragya: I wont... Come on tell me...

Abhi: Fuggy, i want everything best for you... I want you to study more... Even you wont believe me iv got a seat for you in the best college of this city to do mba...

I want to support you to achieve your dreams and i want to see you as a dashing business lady....

Pragya: Okay... What's the problem now??? I cant get you...

Abhi: pragu baby... See.. we are married... We both love each other a lot... We care for each other...

Buttttttttt.......??

Pragya: But????

Abhi: Is it necessary.... to take our relationship to our next level???....

( Why this abhi is blabbering too much???? )

Why cant we stay like this till your dreams comes true???

Pragya is shocked to the core.. she is horrified and cant believe what his husband is saying.... Unknowingly tears rolled from her eyes...

Abhi: Baby, what's wrong why are you crying??? Am i wrong???

Pragya hugs Abhi and cries vigorously... Abhi panicks...

Abhi: please na.... dont cry baby...

Pragya now turns wild and becomes rage and in full anger mood.... she starts to hit abhi... ( Hormones are working)

Abhi: Arrey why are you hitting me now???

Pragya fumes: Then what will I do???... Hmm... What the bloody hell are you thinking and what you are talking???

Do you think you are always genious or you want to show you are a sacrificing soul??? Who asked you to do like list???

Abhi: Fuggy... Let me explain you...

Pragya : Dont.... Listen to me... My orders is your commands okay...

Abhi: okay...

Pragya: First take off the thoughts from your head... Everything is going to happen...

We are going to make love as soon as im cleared off... No arguments...

And no stopping of it... I know my abhi will support me... I will study and fulfill all your wishes and achieve my dreams...

Even i will be happy if i get pregnant in between... You no need to bother about that....

I will continue my studies... Even our kid will support me in this....

Abhi: But....???

Pragya: No ifs and buts... I want atleast to give this simple happiness to my husband.... Please na.. dont you need me...

I agree shamelessly that im carving to become all yours and to make you mine... Please dont upset me... I want to loved my husband and im yearning to love my husband....

Abhi smiles widely: hmm... Okay.... Your wish is my command...

Pragya: good... As said by you, you have to arrange the room in a romantic way for our first night and a dress to wear on tht day...

Abhi: okay baby... anything else???

Pragya: haan... By the time, I want to spend my time with you... Why not you take me out for a romantic date???

Abhi: sure, why not....??

Pragya: And one more thing, take me to honeymoon too. Before college starts okay...

Abhi: okay... But iv only
one condition.... May be a suggestion...

Abhi says something in her ears and Pragya blushes and nods her head...

Abhi: okay... Shall we sleep???

Pragya: yes...

Abhi: before that.... you talked too much today..

Pragya: hmm... You too...

Abhi:. So why not we punish us...

Pragya: how???

Abhi: come i will tell you....

Abhi slowly holds pragya near him and gently touches pragya's lips with his....

He gently brushed his lips slowly and deeply.. it is sweet and soft at first later it turns out to be a deep and passionate kiss..

Later, they moved apart to hold their breaths and happily hugged each other... Abhi kissed her forhead and slowly drifted to sleep to welcome a new beginning in their life...

There are lots of problems and hurdles to face by our abhigya in this beautiful love journey...

Will abhi and pragya help each other to solve and overcome those hurdles and achieve their dreams???

Will destiny be gud like this????

Will fate is against their happy life???

To know more stay tuned...

Hope iv given a long episode (1725 words) as i have made you all wait..

Expecting more votes from you all... I got 30 maximum votes.... More than 100 are reading....

Silent readers please cast your votes... Your crazy is crazily waiting to see more votes... Hope you all will fulfill my wish...

I pen down this episode just to show how abhi does nlt want to interfere and bother pragya's studies by making love..

But pragya is sure that their relationship will grow stronger by making love nd she believes that her husband will support her to achieve her dreams....

Thanks again...

If you like this episode, pretty please vote and comment...

Until then signing off,

Yours buddy,

Crazy or mahii

(Crazymahiz)

See you all after getting 30+ votes...

Hope to get back soon...

Bye bye...

Take care....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro