12. Can I care like him???

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for the marvelous support and your love towards this story...

Many are indeed telling me that this story has become their favourite...

Thanks for such recognition... Thanks to all my new followers, new voters , new commentators n all my silent readers and my sweet loving darlus whose constant votes n encouraging comments are motivating me a lot...

Dedicating this chapter to all lovely abhigyans...

Now to chapter 12:

Abhi's pov.:

Friends... See how my fuggy is??? She is such a cute lovely doll...

She is very fragile and vulnerable... She is loving, caring n sometimes boiling like a volcano...

Today i did nt expect such a surprise from her... She wants to take our relationship to next level and decorated the whole room and even dressed up beautifully to shower love on me...

But when she finds that she cant do anything because of nature's call, she is crying like a small baby... It took a lot of time for me to comfort and console her...

Can you all believe this???

She is thinking that she has made me upset and could nt make love...

But the thing is she loves me wholeheartedly...

How much this silly girl is thinking???

I have to give her all the happiness in the world and has to fulfill all her dreams to come true...

I could nt see her pain... She is moaning amd mumbling in sleep...

She is holding on to her stomach and
Stirring in sleep... I cant tolerate...

My fuggy... My lovely darling... Is suffering...

I immediately moved from bed and goes out and knocked aaliya's room...

Aaliya opens the door after i bang the door for 10 minutes...

I infmd about pragya's condition and asked her for some help... She said me itz quite normal and asked me not to worry...

How can i???

Then she gave me some tablets n asked me to massage her belly( with oil) to relieve her pain....

I thanked her... Eventhough Aaliya insisted to come with me, i told her to rest and moves to my room...

Then i made pragya to have her tablet n i massaged her belly... Then after sometime she sleeps peacefully...

After some time, i just admired her face how innocent she looks... She cuddles close to me and drifted to a deep sleep on her magic pillow...

I felt very happy that atlast her pain is reduced and she is sleeping....

Pragya is sleeping peacefully... Abhi chuckles on seeing his wife... He caress her head and gently pats on her cheek...

Abhi: fuggy... My baby doll... Wake up na...

Pragya: suniye... Plz... Some more time... Itz quite early na... I wanna sleep...

Abhi: sweet heart... You can sleep as much you want... But you have not eat anything from morning...

Atleast Have your lunch n sleep dear....

Pragya: whaaaat????

Lunch???

Whats the time now???

Abhi: itz 2 in afternoon...

Pragya: oh my god...

Am i sleeping this much long??? Why you did nt wake me???

What will dadi think of me??? She will think me irresponsible...

Im simply sleeping without doing any work... What have i done???

Abhi: fuggy... fuggy.... Relax... Relax... No one will think bad of you and everyone wants you to take rest...

Dadi is the one who asked us not to wake you up....

Moreover, you are in severe pain yesterday night... You did nt sleep properly... I gave medicines to you and massaged your belly then only u slept...

Pragya: whaaaat???? How can you touch and see my belly???

Abhi: aaliya only asked me to do so.... See i did not do anything wrong...

Pragya: But you cant see like that...

Abhi: huh... Seriously fuggy... I helped and massaged you to reduce your pain...

As you are wearing saree, itz easy for me to help you...

Pragya: hmm... You have done nothing no... You have not seen anywhere la...

Abhi: oh my baby... Yesterday you are desperate n cried as we cant have our first night but today you are yelling at me just for touching your belly that too i did only for easing your pain.... Without any wrong thoughts..

Cant i touch you?? Dont I have any rights on you???

Pragya: sorry... Sorry... Plz... You know na hormone problems... I will get upset, angry and moody these times...

You have all right on me... You can touch n see anywhere n can do whatever u wish to do.. im all yours...

Abhi: hmmm... okay... But i like to do whatever you wish and ask for...

Pragya blushes..

The door got knocked...

Dadi, purab n aaliya comes there and inquired about pragya's health and asked her to take rest...

Dadi n purab goes...

Aaliya: bhabhi... Now you are okay...

Do you have .....???? ( I think all knows)

Pragya: hmm... Im okay aalu... Thanks for your help.. i have only few... Have to get...

Aaliya: no prblm bhabhi... I jus gave tablets to bhai... He is the one who took care of you.... And by the way, tell me which brand , colour, size you want... Im going out.... I will get it for you...

Abhi: whats that??? I will get it for my wife... You no need to stress yourself..

Pragya giggles while aaliya glares..

Aaliya: bhai... You are hopeless... You have become a love sick puppy... Plz dnt come between girls talks...
Its something private you know...

No men are allowed...

Bhabhi you just text me... I will get it... Anything else u need... Infm me.. im leaving n i will b back after an hour...

Aaliya leaves...

Abhi: what have i asked??? Why she is behaving like this???

Pragya chuckles and whispers in his ears what they are talking about...

Abhi: shit... What have i done??? I did nt know this...

What will aalu think of me??? Oh god... Im so stupid...

Pragya: no... No... She wont mistake you...

Abhi: you go and freshen up and come... We will have lunch n afterwards you take rest....

They both had lunch and abhi comforted her... They were happily chatting n talked a lot about many things...

Abhi did nt allow pragya to come down... Pragya enjoys her husband's care to the fullest...

She thinks whether she can care for her husband like this???

She decides that she has to love him more and more...

Abhi is being called for an urgent issue in his office..

He moves after making dadi to sit with pragya...

Later aaliya to joins dadi n pragya and they had a wonderful time together...

Abhi calls pragya every ten minutes to check on her health and dadi and aaliya laughs...

Dadi: what are we going to do with this abhi??

Aaliya: hmm.. every month we can see lots of lovely drama..

Dadi: for this simpld thing, he is reacting too much...

What will he do if pragya gets pregnant ???

He will turn the world upside down...

Pragya blushes and thinks and dreams about what all her husband will do for her when she become pregnant????

Hope its a long one... 1250+ words...

Sorry guys... I could nt type more...

Badly suffering with headache.....

Moreover today ipl is starting...

So im setting my mood for that...

Have to take rest too....

Catch you all soon...

Plz do vote n comment if you like this part...

Yours....

Crazymahiz....

👋👋👋👋👋🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro