16. I never want you to leave my heart ever...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Its quite an early morning....

The clock shows 4.15 am...

Our lovely couple abhi and pragya are sleeping...

Pragya stirs in her sleep and hugs her magic pillow...

Slowly she opens her eyes and blinks and thinks where she is....

Then she starts to blush profusely... Her cheeks are getting crimson red...

Her whole body is completely entangled with her husband's body.... Her rightful assets are clinging to her husband's body...

Grrr .... Stupid abhi.... Sleeping....

Pragya remembers yesterday's happenings... Abhi's gift, her makeover, the romantic set up, their lovely date, their chat, their hug , their kiss and finally pragya remembers hugging her husband...

They were in beach that time.... She does nt know when she slept, how they came home... She is still in her sexy attire....

But her heels, jewelleries are removed except her mangalsutra.... Even her makeup has been removed except her kumkum...

Pragya thinks then why she is still in the same dress...

Then only reality struck her.... She thought how her husband abhi is a good gentleman.... Eventhough he has every right on her body, he did not cross his limits...

Even he felt shy to change her dress.... But felt happy that he helped her to sleep comfortably by removing her jewellery and make up...

She very well knows that abhi would have picked her up in arms nd carried to car and also to room.... She lightly pecks on abhi's forehead...

Pragya:. Oye.... Abhi... My sweet heart... My handsome hunk...

Why are you like this????

See... what have you done to me???

Im dying and shamelessly carving to make you as mine... Im waiting to get cleared...

Are you all feeling like me??? Im waiting impatiently...

A gentle smile formed on abhi's lips...

Pragya gets bewildered but abhi's eyes are closed... She checks abhi... He is sleeping peacefully...

Pragya: oh god... I thought you have waken up... How can i drool on your sexy body if you are awake???

Oh my... Im getting out of control.... Aargh... God... When will i get cleared???

Okay.... Okay.... Im relaxing...

Dont laugh at me guys... I know you all are laughing at seeing my condition la... Think about my situation when you are in my position... So sad of me...

Okay... Okay... He is sleeping... I will hug him tightly and kiss him as much as i want and it will help me to calm down my nerves...

Pragya hugs abhi and kisses on abhi's hands, cheeks and finally on lips... Not a deep kiss... But a quick and strong kiss...

She blushes and gets up to freshen up...

But to her shock, she twirls and falls on abhi's body...

She blinks her eyes... Abhi's eyes are closed... She wonders how she falls???

She gets up again and again she falls down exactly near abhi's lips..

This time she hears a voice.... " Now come on kiss me for some more time... Dont be quick... I cant enjoy and give you back"...

Pragya blushes... Yes our abhi is awake...

Pragya is about to move but abhi tightens his grip... Just only an inch away... Their lips are too close...

Abhi: my sexy doll... Give me fully na wht you started...

Pragya: nooooo....

She could nt utter loudly because their lips are too close...

Abhi: hmm... Some one has talk about carvings, longingness, blah blah blah whats tht...

Pragya blushes...

Abhi: hmm.. sorry baby... I cant take it any more...

Okay... Okay... Everyone close your eyes.... Dnt scream no.... Its their privacy na... All knows what happening... Come on lets move....

Atleast thy can enjoy their kiss privately.... Always watching everything between abhigya...

Relax..
Dnt worry... We will secretly go in during their suhagraat.... Shhu.... Dnt shout or thy will throw us out...

After sharing some lovely moments, pragya moves to freshen up.... She comes down to prepare breakfast n coffee....

Abhi has some important office work to finish... He is working on the files in laptop...

Time moves...

Everyone starts to assemble on breakfast...

Purab: what's so special bhabhi??

You are glowing today...

Dadi: haan beta... Whats it...??? You are looking too gorgeous today...

Aaliya: l know.... You both missed it yesterday... Aww... What a love.... What a date.... What a romance... What a surprise.... What a dress.... Awe....

Purab: whaaaatttt??

Aaliya: haan bhai... You missed it...

Love is in the air....

Two love sick puppies...

Romance is in full swing...

What a great, hot, romantic love story...

Pragya blushes n hits aaliya...

Pragya: aalu... Stop it na...

Aaliya: why??? Im saying the truth na....

Both purab n dadi smiles seeing pragya...

At tht time abhi comes down...

Abhi: whats happening here???

Whats up aaliya???

Aaliya: haan... Here comes our great lover boy with a romantic thoughts in a peak level....

Abhi holds aaliya's ears and twists...

Aaliya: aaaaaaahhhhh.... Bhai leave me... Aaah...its paining.... Dadi... Puru bhai.... aah.... Bhabhi save me....aah.....

Abhi: no one will save you from me... I thought of forgiving you....

But you are crossing your limits and threatening me...

Dadi: what did she do??

Purab: aalu again what problem you created???

Aaliya: no... I did nt do anything...

Abhi: accha... What did you tell to my fuggy yesterday???

How dare you to come between us??

Aaliya giggles: oh its that... Itz true only...

Abhi fumes...

Purab: whats it bhai??? I cant get you...

Abhi: This stupid aalu has told my fuggy tht she is feeling that she could have born a boy and she could have swiped and make my fuggy as hers...

Purab, dadi and pragya laughs on hearing abhi .... He is complaining like a child whose favourite candy is grabbed by someone...

"Ya me too would have done the same" A voice says...

All turns to see.... Its our bulbul...

Bulbul: haan jiju... I too would have done the same if im a boy.... But god punishd me and made me a girl and tht too her younger sister .. aargh...

Abhi is completely pissed off with these girls and holds pragya's hands possessively...

" Dont scare my jiju... girls.... see how he is holding di's hands.... " Chuckles arjun while entering mehra mansion...

All laughs... Arjun n bulbul gets blessings from dadi and hugs abhi and pragya...

Arjun: why you girls are after my di??? Feeling pity on you jiju...

Arjun sits near purab and whispers...

"Dont know why they are not interested in boys??? Purab jiju can you get that.... whats wrong with them????

Purab spits the water... No one notices the boys as they are busy chatting...

Purab: what did you call me ajju???

Arjun: hmm... Purab jiju...

In short my lovely puru jiju...

Purab: jiju???? Me???

Arjun: of course, you... why not??? 

Abhi jiju marries my pragya di and became my jiju...

My inner feelings says that you will surely marry my buls di and will become my jiju... Am i right jiju???

Purab blushes...

Arjun: haan... I saw you in reception... How you danced n drooled on buls di... I know something is happening in you...

Purab: may be...dnt knw yaar... Hmm...

Is there anything between you and aaliya??? If it is so tell me..

Arjun: no ways jiju... Dnt you know we always fight....

Purab: there is a popular formula, love usually starts with fight...

Their conversations were interrupted...

Bulbul: di now a days you are hiding so much...
What happened yesterday??? Tell me na... How did jiju surprised you... Plz .... Plz. . say to me...

Aaliya: ya me too wanna know...

Arjun n purab on chorus: yes... Yes .... We too...

Abhi: arrey, why you four are after us??? Its our private moments...

Hey, na fuggy... We wont tell you...

Experience it yourselves with your loved ones...

There comes another two voices .... "Yes we too want to know what our son has done to impress his wife"

All turns... There comes mohan n sarlama after parking their car ...

Abhi and pragya gets blessings from mohan n sarlama... Later purab and aaliya too gets blessings from them...

They greets dadi...

All starts to nag Abhi and pragya... Both blushes.... Everyone laughs and teases them more and the table is filled with happy laughter....

Quite a long episode...

Why did everyone from aroras come to mm???

Whats going to happen next???

Hope its upto the mark...

Time to read, vote and comment...

Meet you all soon...

Take care...

Expecting to get more votes.. ( max. Votes for single episode 37... Hope to get vote from silent readers too)

Bidding adeiu...

Yours buddy

Crazymahiz...

Curtains closed....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Soon be back.

Stay tuned....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro