17. Happy day out....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The dining table in Mehra mansion has turned into a teasing table with Abhi and Pragya as their victim...

Abhigya are not able to even blush too as they were being teased more and more....

Dadi: Enough na.... See my kids are turning redder...

Sarla: haan ji... Kiddos enough na... Leave them..

Pragya: ma... Im quite surprised... You all came this much early in the morning.... Is that anything special???....

Mohan: sarla.... Can you hear what our princess is asking??? She is asking why we came to trouble in morning itself???

Pragya: It's not like that dad... Don't mistake me... I'm sorry if I hurt you all...

Sarla: Mohan. Dont tease our princess... She is feeling bad na...

Bulbul: oho.... Again drama started haan... By the way my lovely parents.... She is no more your princess Pragya Arora....

She is Pragya Abhishek Mehra, the Queen of my jiju's heart.... Hey, na jiju...

Pragya (blushes): Bulbullllll....

Bulbul: whaaaat???? I'm right na, jiju???

Abhi: yes yes.... Absolutely.... My loving queen fuggy. .

Abhi and bulbul hi- fied teasily, with a smirk in their faces...

Pragya turns even more red..

Abhi slightly moves near Pragya and whispers....

Abhi: Fuggy... Please, Don't blush... See I'm getting out of my control...

Pragya horrifies and moved near dadi... Abhi chuckles on seeing his wife's reaction...

Mohan: abhi beta... Its getting late na when are we going??? Did we have to take our cars???

Abhi: In half an hour dad... No need of cars dad... Iv arranged for a 14 seater vehicle and it will come anytime...

We all will have to just change and go...

Pragya: where are we going???

Everyone in unison: Surprise...!!!!!

Pragya gets irked and moves upstairs without telling anything and she is upset  because only she is not aware of their plans...

Arjun: oops... Back to angry mood...

Di got upset... Itz impossible to set her mood quickly...

Purab: will our plan gets flopped???

Abhi: Dnt worry... I will bring my fuggy... you all get ready...

Aaliya: so the love boy is going to pamper his baby...

Before abhi could caught aaliya, she runs away..

Abhi chuckles and moves upstairs...

Pragya is fuming...

Abhi moves near pragya and hugs her...

Abhi: Fuggy, my cute baby...

Pragya: no need... Leave me... No one tells me anything... You too hidden everything from me...

Abhi: sorry baby... I only asked them  not to tell to you anything, as I wanna give a surprise to you ... I planned for a family day out....

Dnt be upset.... Please sweety... Plz smile... Yeah yeah.... Come on iI can see your smile...

Pragya smiles and slights hits abhi and hugs him...

Abhi: chalo... We are getting late... Come on get ready... here take it... Go quick... wear this and come fast....

Pragya: what's this??? Why are we going to wear this???

Abhi: its picnic fuggy... We planned to play many games... So better to wear sports outfit... Everyone is going to wear this only...

Pragya: everyone....???

Abhi: haan..
Even ma n dadi too... Go n get ready...

All dressed up in red colour sports gersy...

All gets inside the vehicle.... The vehicle moves to abhi's farm house ..

The elders were seated in front....

Aaliya and bulbul sits together while our bachelor boys ajju n puru sits opposite to them...

Abhi and pragya are seated at back...

Arjun: jiju, whats up???

Purab: nothing... But dnt call me jiju infront of anyone...

Arjun: will try... Will call u bhai for  timebeing ... But in private i will call u jiju.... Any plans to get my di???

Purab: 😁😁😁 dnt joke ajju.... If i look at your di, she will kill me just by her eyes....

Arjun: hmm... I understand... She is s terror girl... But will do something while we play... I can make you sit near di but i cant sit with your sis na...

Purab: hey my sis is not that bad. .

Arjun: but.. she always find faults n fights with me...

Purab: may be itz d beginning of your love journey... Hey na ajju.....

Arjun shocks...: impossible... Plz dnt curse me... Jiju....

Purab chuckles.... He comfortably adjusts in seat and starts to  silently drool on bulbul...

Bulbul finds purab's gaze on her but she brushed of tht thoughts as aaliya calls her...

Aaliya: bulz di...

Bulbul: haan....

Aaliya: I like you and pragya bhabhi so much... I want to get my 2nd bhabhi like you....

How will it be if u become my bhabhi??? I think puru bhai likes you too...

Bulbul: sorry aalu... Im not interested... My focus is to become a doctor now..

Aaliya: why not you think later???

Bulbul: if destiny desires... Lets leave this topic na... You have any interest in our ajju???

You both will make a great pair...

Aaliya shrieks: nooooooo.... Its impossible... North n south never been together.... Our fight will never end....

Bulbul chuckles...

Aaliya: what these love birds are doing??? May be romancing silently... Come lets see what they are doing...

Bulbul and aaliya silently turns back and they started to laugh... Even purab and arjun turns back and bursts into laughter....

The elders too looks back and everyone are  laughing aloud... Without minding anything, the love birds are sleeping peacefully by hugging each other tightly....

Purab shooks abhi...

Purab/arjun: bhai/jiju... Wake up...

Abhi: hmmm.... Fuggy kiss me na...

All laughs...

Bulbul/ aaliya: di/bhabhi wake up..

Pragya: hmm... Abhoo... Wanna sleep... Im not going to kiss you n dnt giv me your gift when i blush...

Everyone is rolling in laughter.... Instead of romancing in real, these two are romancing in dream...

The vehicles comes to a halt as they enters the farm house...

Abhigya wakes up and blinks their eyes  as everyone are staring at them and are laughing...

The elders smiles n gets down..

The four in union: dreaming... Kissing... Blushing.... Romancing.... Gifting.... Ahaan...

Come out of our dream n sleep...

Do your romance and kissy kissy in real na??? We will enjoy watching it live...

Abhigya blushes... Pragya hides her face in abhi's chest in embarrasement...

Abhi: Enough of teasing guys... Lets get down...

All goes inside farm house...

They all moves to the garden to play...

They decided to play volleyball...

The game is in full swing... But we can witness some eye locks, some touching touchings, some fallings, some unexpected hugs too...

I know all are thinking whats wrong n why it is unexpected??? They are couples only...

😁😁😁😁.  Im not talking about abhigya... Other than them two more couples are romancing unknown to them.... Whole else our rabul n ajlu (arjun n aaliya) only...

But the happy environment has to turn to a war field after sometime...

Dnt think too much guys... Any unwanted villains r shautans???

No.... No... Dnt get panic...

Our fighter cocks aaliya and arjun only started...

Their arguments goes on and on... First everyone tries to end their fight.... But they paid no heed to anyone...

Abhi silently takes his fuggy to a secret place...

The elders moves to check for food arrangements...

Rabul settles down and sit comfortably enjoying the fight of ajlu like watching a t20 cricket match...

Ajlu gets tired and turned to see... No one z there... Rabul are sitting down n enjoying..

Purab: why you guys stopped???

Bulbul: continue na... Itz very interesting...

Arjun and aaliya gets ready to attack rabul... Rabul understands their intentions and starts to run...

Ajlu chased rabul... They runs very fast...

The four are running continuously... After sometime they halts to get their breath...

The four could nt believe their eyes...

The camera zooms and pauses on the shocked blushing faces of  rabul n ajlu...

What did the four saw???

Is it any romance between abhigya???

Will rabul n ajlu unite???

When is abhigya going to have their suhagraat????

To know more  stay tuned...

I know this episode is not upto the mark...

Last episode too got less votes compared to previous chapters...

Is it okay to continue like this??? Or you want me to fast forward???

I jus wanted to show the bonding of families... If its not interesting, plz feel free to tell me...

Hope to see more votes this time.... Silent readers cast your votes plz...

Your crazy is desperately waiting for that....

Meet you all soon...

Yours votes expecting buddy,

Crazymahiz....

👋👋👋👋👋🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro