18. Love..... Love... Happy Love.....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you everyone for your constant love, support and encouragement....

No more bak baks.... Lets move to chapter 18....

Rabul are being chased by ajlu.. Rabul runs as fast as they can... Ajlu too chased them with full rage and force....

They run.... Run... And run.... After a long time, rabul n ajlu comes to a halt as they gasps for breath...

Rabul n ajlu's eyes get widened on seeing the sight before them... They could not believe the sight before them... Never in their lives, they dreamed to witness this scene....

( Arrey these four are giving us too much hype.... What they are seeing???

Ada apdi ennatha pathangalo... Over build up ah la irukku)

The four gasps.... They never imagined that abhigya will be too romantic...

The place is beautifully decorated with flowers.... Rabul n ajlu hears their romantic talks...

Abhi is slowly tracing his hands on pragya's bare back ( abhi is lifting pragya's jersy 😊😊😊😊) , then touches her hands in a seducing manner and holds pragya's waist and makes pragya to come near him....

Abhigya's heart beats are raising... Their bodies are too close... A chill enters both their nerves.... They both are completely lost in each others eyes....

Love is filling the air... Their breaths are getting hotter and hotter... They are getting closer n closer...

They are not aware that 4 naughty youngsters are watching them shamelessly...

Abhigya's bodies are reacting too much... Slowly the distance between them is decreasing....

Their lips are getting closer and closer... Slowly and steadily their lips comes near and in a fraction of second they touch and meet...

But..... Before their lips interlock for a deep passionate kiss.... They are interrupted  by a heavy cough sound...
Abhigya are startled with a loud noise...

The four shreikhs and close their face...

Rabul n ajlu: No... No... We did nt see anything... We have closed our eyes...

You both continue what you are doing??? Dont stop it..

Come on... Do it na...

Abhigya are embarrased and pragya is blushing too much and hides behinds abhi....

Abhi coughs : You idiots... What are you four doing here??? Hands off...

Always coming between us.. run off from here before i smash you four...

Go.. see how my fuggy is hiding behind me because of you four.... Run away to save your lives...

Rabul n ajlu takes their hands from their faces and gives a sheepish smile...

The four in unison: But... Never in our lives we have seen a love story in live... We are wishing to watch your romance... Please... Please.... Dont stop... Continue... Please... Do it na???

We wont interrupt you two... You continue whatever you planned... We will sit silently and watch the romantic scene....

Abhigya gasps and understands the naughty fours intensions... Abhigya frowns and starts to chase rabul nd ajlu...

But our rabul n ajlu vanishes in air...
Abhigya laughs whole heartedly and hugs each other....

They moved inside the farm house ..

All settles to have food... Again our four naughties started...

Purab/ aaliya: Dadi....

Arjun/ bulbul: mom... Dad...

Sarla, mohan n dadi: haan... Tell us...
What happened???

Aaliya: Love... Love... Happy love... Love... Love... Happy happy love...

Bulbul ( dreamily) : haan... Haan... Wht a love!!! What a touch!!! What a romance!!!!

Pragya blushes n becoming more red...

Dadi: Again you four started ah???

Mohan: why you four are always after them???

Sarla: dont you guys know they are newly married and leave them alone and give some privacy to them....

Abhi smirks and frowns on rabul and ajlu... Pragya giggles on seeing the four looking like the deer's head trapped in headlights...

Abhi: dadi... Do you know??? Now a days... The young kids dont have shame and always coming in between and peeping their heads on other's room...

Dad.... Mom... dadi...

Why not you three teach these four what is manners??? Poor these... They dont know this...

Rabul n ajlu does nt expect such a cool killer attack from abhi..

Pragya: haan... Haan... Suniye is absolutely correct....please teach them some basic manners.... feeling pity for them... They lack knowledge on these things...

Abhigya hi-fied each other and starts to laugh...

Poor rabul and ajlu's ears are bleeding in heavy pain as they are hearing a long, continuous lectures from dadi, sarlama n mohan...

Later, in evening everyone starts to settle to play a game...

Everyone have different suggestions... They argued n atlast they planned to play antakshari...

Abhi sings eyeing his wife pragya... Pragya too dreamily sings n blushes uncontrollably...

In other side, our purab is in his own world... He is eyeing n shamelessly drooling on bulbul... He sings songs imagining bulbul in his mind...

Arjun smiles and knows what's going exactly in purab's mind...

Arjun (whispers): not bad jijs... Gud job... Continue... Soon buls di will fall for you... All the best jiju...

Purab blushes n smiles.... But bulbul pays no heed to purab's looks or songs...

Our tom& jerry ajlu sings songs teasingly bashing on each other.... Mohan too sings for sarla n sarla too sings for mohan... Dadi too sings songs...

The room was filled with different emotions... Love... Romance.... Dreams.... Fight... Care...

At night they had their food outside under the moon...

They later set a camp fire and all settles near the fire... They enjoyed by singing, dancing, playing and even teasing abhigya whole heartedly...

Elders moves inside after some time...
Rabul and ajlu teases abhigya and leaves them to give some privacy to them...

(Atlast.... You four understood this na....)

Abhi: Fuggy... Baby... Come near me na...

Pragya: hmm... Why???

Abhi: what why??? No one z there na... Come close my darling...

Pragya: hmm... my loving husband abhi is turning too much romantic now a days... Not bad... Good improvement... Keep it up...

Abhi: always at my fuggy's service... You will slowly learn how naughty n romantic your hubby is??? But... iv one condition....

Pragya: what's that???

Abhi: I will do whatever you wish... But i want a promise from you... You have to hear me whatever i say n wish you will fulfill my words...

Pragya: promise??? Wish???
Tell me clearly...

Abhi: I want you to focus completely on your studies after your college starts... Dont throw on daggers dear... hear me fully fuggy..

we will be husband n wife in all means... No stopping of romance or anything...

But???

Pragya: what??? but???

Abhi: But nothing should bother or trouble or come between our dreams... I want you focus on studies and you should get university rank n continues to study doing your mba and become a great business woman...

Will you fulfill my wish dear??? This is the only thing i want from you pragu darling... This is the only gift im expecting from you in this marriage...

I will be the happiest man in the earth if my fuggy achieves her dream... Will you make me happy fuggy???

Pragya happily sheds tears n hugs abhi... Her happiness is unbound and she kisses her husband wholeheartedly....

She has got a man of her dreams... She is feeling like a princess in a fairy tale.... She vows to fulfill her dreams and make her husband feel proud...

Love is in the air... Lots of dreams to achieve... Lots of troubles and hurdles to face....

But to say the truth whoever gets a loving husband like this abhi, any girl can go heights and rule the world...

Im right na???

Such a long episode for making you all wait.... Almost 1500 words...

Now, its time to vote n pen down your views, comments n suggestions ....

Your buddy crazy or mahii is waiting... Silent readers can you fulfill my wish.... Itz my dream to get 40+ votes... Can you make me happy???

Meet you all soon...

Bye.... Bye...

Take care...

May god help to fulfill all our dreams to come true and to achieve them with flying colours...

May everyone's life is filled with all happiness...

May everyone get a supporting family like this....

Signing off...

Yours buddy...

Crazymahiz....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro