20. Don't leave me... My love....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's a bright and sunny morning... The birds are chirping happily and flying in the sky with a hope to face the day, not minding the awaiting challenges... It's a clear indication to the human fellas to wake up and wish for a happy and prosperous day...

However, the newly weds are still in a sleepy mood... Pragya is completely interlinked and cuddling closer to her husband Abhi  with only duvets covering their bodies... Their dresses are scattered all over the room..

The room is full of romantic set up with floral arrangements and burned scented candles and with lots of lovely talks n kissing sounds from the two love birds...

Abhi whispers something in Pragya's ears and she turns to crimson red and blushes too hars...  She nods her head shyly and Abhi with a naughty smirk covered the duvets again...

Abhi pulled  pragya towards him... Pragya moves very closeby and she rolls on top of abhi...

A big scream is heard from Pragya... She blinks her eyes and thinks what's happening around???

She blushes and looks at her... She is lying on the floor and is fully dressed up and the room is absolutely normal...

No sort of any romantic setup is seen... Pragya is very shy thinking how she imagined a beautiful, romantic dream... She gets up from thw floor and checks for her husband... But to her surprise Abhi is no where to be found...

Pragya checks the clock and it shows only 6.40 in morning... She wonders where her husband would have gone in the morning itself...

She moves to freshen up... She dressed up in a simple red salwar and comes near dressing table to fill her maang...

Pragya sees something in the mirror... Its a sticky night...

"Sorry dear... Have to leave... Urgent...Will be Back after three days only..."

Pragya is completely shocked and shattered.... She does not know what's the emergency that abhi has to leave without informing her...

She is completely clear now nd wishes to start their married life today with abhi's promised romantic gift and surprise but she never expected a shocking twist in her life...

Abhi has gone somewhere for 3 days... Pragya could not imagine the 72 hours without her loving husband abhi...

Pragya's mood is completely off... She is fuming in anger... She wants her husband to come infront of her right now...

Her blood starts to boil with high pressure... She took her mobile and calls abhi angrily... But to make pragya angry more....

The other side says.... " The number you are trying to reach is currently switched off... Please try again later..."

Pragya fumes and comes down with sad face.... In dining table, purab n dadi n aaliya are chit chatting...

Dadi: pragya... Come beta... Have your coffee... Breakfast too is ready...

Aaliya: haan bhabhi... Quick... We are going out....

Pragya: whaat???? Where??.??....

Aaliya: yes bhabhi... Its a secret plan.... A complete Girls day out.... Bulbul di is also joining us... You , me and bulbul di are going to enjoy a lot....

Pragya is completely sad and does nt want to go...

But she could say no to aaliya after seeing her  cheerful face....

Dadi: oh... You girls planned to go out... But be safe and come soon...

Pragya beta... Where is abhi???

Before pragya could say anything... Purab interrupts...

Purab: Dadi... Bhai is not here... He has to go for an important work... As it is an emergency, he did not have time to inform anyone and has went immediately ...

Dadi: oh... When will he return??

Purab: After 3 days dadi... I hope so... May be it can take more time too..
Not sure of it....

Pragya shocks on hearing the news... Dadi notices pragya's dull face...

Dadi: pragya beta.. dnt worry... He will come soon... He loves you so much... He does not like you look sad.... So smile dear..

Aaliya, purab: Bhabhi if u did not smile we will tell to bhai.... Come on...please... Please smile...

"I will make my di smile" came a voice from outside...

Its our bulbul...

Bulbul: di... What's this??? Not at all nice... Come on smile... Or jiju will kill us.. we are going to enjoy a lot today and have lots of fun...  Quick have your breakfast and we shall move...

Pragya fakes a smile and reluctanctly grabs her food without any interest...

Then after sometime, pragya, bulbul and aaliya goes out... Aaliya n bulbul shows thumbsup to purab unknown to pragya's knowledge...

Purab smiles and calls someone in his mobile...

" Hmm... Ya... Thy have left...

Ya... She is sad...

But everything is to make her happy na...

Hmm....

Okay... Lets start our plan in action....

Dont worry... Everything will be perfect...

Bhabhi is going to feel happy more with the sweet surprise...

Dont worry... Aaliya n bulbul will take care of that...

Ya ya... We are going to do..

You be calm and dont spoil anything...."

Purab smiles and cuts the call and messages someone... He moves to work on his plan...

The girls are having lots of fun... Aaliya n bulbul are in a mission to change pragya's mood and they partially succeeds in that...

First they went to parlour... Pragya is being pressuried by bulbul n aaliya to do according to their wish... Later pragya gives up n fulfills their wish...

They next went for a movie and had lots of fun there too...

Later in evening, they went for shopping....

Aaliya: Bhabhi...
Bhai asked me to get salwar suits for you.... As your college is going to start na... So pick up whatever you want... Bhai has given me his card to me...

Pragya is not in a mood to pick anything...

But bulbul and aaliya picks different ( more than 20) salwar suits for pragya...

Pragya: Arrey... What's this??? This much...

Aaliya: hmm... Ya.. its very less... If bhai has come with you, he would have bought the whole shop for you...

Pragya gets shocked... After a constant nagging n threats by the girls, pragya agrees to get it...

Bulbul: Aalu... Wow... Look there... Its awesome na...

Aaliya: wow... Its gorgeous... Bhabhi why not you get that??? You will look damn hot and sexy in that...

Pragya: whaaaatttttt???? Are you kidding me???? I wont wear that much revealing ever in my life..

Aaliya: who asked you to wear outside??? You can wear it for bhai na!!!!! 😉😉😉😉😉

Pragya blushes....

Bulbul: di... Its an awesome saree... So we are going to buy it and no more arguments okay...

Pragya: But bulbul.... Aaliya... It wont suit me...

Aaliya: who says so??? We know it will be perfect on you... If bhai sees you in this, he will be complete surrendered to you...

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊😊 you two are becoming too naughty now a days...

Bulbul/ aaliya : why not??? Its our fate we are born as girls... Hmm...

Only the great abhishekh mehra is the luckiest man on the earth to get the hot and sexy, beauty queen pragya...

Pragya blushes and they teases her for sometime.... Later thy paid the bill and moved to a food court to finish their dinner a little earlier....

They reached mehra mansion at 8.30...

Aaliya: Bhabhi... I have a wish..

Bulbul: ya... Me too.... Me too...

Pragya: what again???

Aaliya/ Bulbul :  why not we check whether the saree suits you or not??? We will make you to wear that and check it... What say????

If you want you can take a selfie and send it to bhai...

Pragya: Girls why you two are making me blush too much today... Im not going to hear you two anymore...

Aaliya/ bulbul: who is asking permission from you??? We are going to do it....

Both aaliya n bulbul forcefully makes pragya to get ready...

Bulbul does her hair do matching to the saree.... Aaliya makes a light touch up and makes pragya to glow with the light makeup...

Aaliya: wow... Too hot babe... 😉😉😉😉

Bulbul: di... Di... Look at yourself... You are extremely gorgeous n way too sexy...

Pragya looks herself at mirror and gasps...

Pragya: what have you done girls????? No way im not going to wear it again...

Bulbul: atleast wear it for jiju na...

Pragya: never....

Aaliya: atleast take one selfie na... We wont allow you to remove this without taking a snap... Iv to show it to bhai....

Pragya: ha ha... Dream girls as much as you can...

Pragya runs out and locks the door of aaliya's room and rushes to her room to remove the saree before anyone notices..

Here aaliya n bulbul laughs whole heartedly and hi-fies each other....

Such a long episode na....

Almost 1580 words ...

What is pragya wearing ...???

Where is abhi gone???

What are their plans????

To know more.... Stay tuned....

Expecting more votes from you all....

Silent readers hope you wont disappoint me....

Catch me soon for next update....

Hope to reach 800 votes soon....

Until we meet next time,

Its your buddy....

Crazymahiz....

Signing off....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro