25. Naughtiness overloaded....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oh my god!!!!! We have reached 25 episodes... It's a silver jubilee episode...

Thank you all for the amazing response n love towards this story....

Soon we are going to see the next phase in abhigya's life... With lots of problems to solve and dreams to achieve...

The care, the bond, the affection by a husband will be shown more...

Until then enjoy their cute romantic moments....

Don't know whether I'm writing appropriately , interestingly or not.... Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings..

Thanks again for the support amd love... Without you all this story would not have reached 7500+ reads n 1000+ votes in just 24 episodes...

I know I'm talking too much...

Now to the 25th episode....

Abhigya along with Rabul n Ajlu comes out...

Abhi gets excused from them and moves out to receive a parcel...

Here the girls sided pragya alone until the boys keeps the luggage in the big suv..

Aaliya/ bulbul: bhabhi/ di tell us what happened???

Did you two like our surprise??

Tell us please... Enjoyed ah... We are very eager to hear... You can explain second by second... We are ready to hear... 😉😉😉😉😉😉

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊😊 hmm... You too became naughty n shameless now a days.... ( Same like us 😀😀😀😀)

Aaliya: Arrey bhabhi... You are blushing too much today...

Bulbul: aalu... Cant you see di is glowing too much na... Something has happened .. hey na di...

Pragya turns crimson red....

Aaliya: oh my god!!! I cant believe this...

Bulbul: what happened aalu???

Aaliya: Look at bhai n bhabhi closely... hmm... Not bad.. lots n lots of romance haan...

Bulbul looks closely n watched abhi and pragya...

Bulbul: wow... I thought you both are very polite and slow... But you two are too naughty and way more faster...

Keep it up di... Convey it to jiju afterwards okay...

Aaliya n bulbul hi fied n teased pragya a lot.... Pragya is blushing so much...

Suddenly aaliya runs inside and brought something...

Aaliya: have this bhabhi... It will be useful for you both ..

Its a concealer palette.... Pragya gets puzzled...

Bulbul chuckles: Di... Apply it wherever you want to hide... Okay.... Ask jiju to use too...

Pragya nods her head with lot of shy and gets inside the car ..

( Guys... Did you all find why thy gave concealer??? Yup... I know many have guessed it right)

Abhi too gets in after keeping the small parcel inside his bag...

Purab is driving the car nd arjun is sitting next to him...

Abhi enters inside to sit with pragya... But the girls protested n teased abhi for sometime by not allowing to sit with pragya... They moves back later after a lot of begging from abhi...

Its a big SUV... The boys are in front... Our abhigya in middle and the girls at the back...

Abhigya sits very closer to each other... Theirs hands interlocked... The naughty four saw this and starts to tease them....

They shut their mouths after earning a death glare from abhi...

Abhi: purab... Is everything ready???

Purab: ofcourse bhai... You tickets n passports are here... I have made all arrangements there too..

Nothing to worry... Everything is well planned...

Abhi: planned???

All four in chorus: yes yes well planned... Nothing will go wrong...

Abhigya (unison) : whaaatttt??? Again any naughty plans by you four...

Girls : no... no.... 😉😉😉😉😉

Boys: dnt think bad about us... We have made everything perfect... We are sure you both will enjoy a lot...

Girls: enjoy n have loads of fun... We dont expect you to say thanks to us...

But dnt forget to get gifts for us... We are pleased to have it...

The boys teased the girls for begging for gifts... Soon they reached the airport with happy smile on all their faces...

Abhigya completed all the boarding formalities .. they bid adieu from rabul and ajlu and proceeded towards immigration...

After the security check they reached the lobby to wait for the flight to arrive...

Pragya: abhoo...

Abhi: yes fuggy... Do you want anything???

Pragya: no... Im very much excited and im nervous too. .

Abhi: why baby???

Pragya: first time im coming alone that too for 6 days leaving the family..

Abhi chuckles: baby... We are going for honeymoon... We cant take all na.. next time we will arrange for a family tour during your holidays okay...

Pragya: thanks abhi... Im so happy ..

Abhi: so sweet of you darling... Always thinking about family like me... Now itz our private time... Only you n me okay...

Pragya:okay dear... Abhi im scared what all these four has done naughtily...

Even we did nt check d dress n wht all arrangements thy hv made in room too...

Abhi (huskily) : you can wear anything my sexy doll... Only you and me are going to be there...

No one is going to disturb us ... Even if you did nt wear anything, its not going to bother....

Pragya gasps and hugs abhi in shy .. abhi chuckles on seeing his naughty blushing wife...

After sometimes, the announcements were made to check into the aerodrum...

Abhigya enters the business class which is a private cabin...

They settled in their seats and the flights starts...

Pragya holds abhi's hands tightly... Abhi brings pragya closely to his embrace.... Pragya giggles and hugs abhi tightly and kisses on abhi's chests....

Abhi: Fuggy...

Pragya: hmm....

Abhi: control baby... If you do like this, we will be out of our control...

Pragya: hmm naughty ... Aah... Iv completely forgotten...

Abhi: whats it???

Pragya: you asked me to call the doctor na... Iv forgotten ...
Pragya pouts at her mistake....

Abhi smiles: dnt worry... Iv got it... Whatever you need....

Pragya: really????

Abhi kisses pragya's forehead...

Abhi:Yes  darling...I've  got a parcelwhen  we were about to start, right... It contains all the necessary oinments and medicines and some other things too...

Pragya: What's that tell me???

Abhi: I will tell you later...

Both chit chat for sometime... Abhi asks many things about Pragya and her studies.... Pragya too shares about her college, her friends, her interests, her likes and dislikes....

Pragya happily enquires abhi about business and many infos... Later they had their food and drifted to sleep holding each others hands...

They had an amazing travel in flight.. After 8 long hours, they reached their destination...

Its an amazing place for the honeymoon couples to spend their private times without any disturbance...

They completed all the formalities, picked their luggages and comes out...

A car is waiting for them to take them to the dream destination to cherish their romantic moments...

Purab has done a very good job by booking a small private island for abhigya for 5 days...

They reached the hotel and checked in... They were taken in boat to the private island...

They were left alone without any disturbances... The hotel staffs will only come as per their instructions to provide food or for cleaning...

Pragya is dumbstruck to see the beautiful place... She admires the nature's beauty....

Pragya: abhi... What a romantic place... Awe its awesome... I could not control myself... Im so happy.

Abhi: anything for you darling...

Pragya: but it will be too costly na.. why to spend unnecessarily...

Abhi: sweet heart.... You are always forgetting who im...

Pragya: as if i dont know...

Abhi: I can do anything to make you happy fuggy.... Come lets spend our time together as per your dreams n wishes .. okay...

Pragya happily hugs abhi and moves to their private water villa...

Quite a long one na... Almost 1350+ words... Next one will be little longer thn this ....

Wanna know how is their villa n what all arrangements are made in the room???

Then wait for the next episode buddies...

Im not going to mention any particular place as i got various suggestions...

So i opted for a private island and gonna show only their romantic times....

Stay tuned...

Time to cast your votes n pen down your comments... Silent readers expecting a lot from you....

Meet you all soon...

Catch me faster 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Until then....

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro