26. The sizzling romance....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks again n again for d lovely support... We have crossed 8400+ reads n 1.1k votes... But d silly thing is even comments crossed 1k... 😀😀😀😀....

Sorry for delay.... I hv to think a lot to make abhigya's hm to be cool n hot with romantic and intimate moments...

But before proceeding to the story, i want to clear one thing... This story is highly imaginary with lots of love, care, trust, understanding with strong bond between a husband and a wife...

Many are asking me that how is it possible to always be lovely... Some are saying that it is not realistic...

Seriously im laughing... This is not a real life story... Its just a wish of many girls dreams which im potraying here....

You all know im dealing with four different stories of abhigya... All are completely different...

This is purely a romantic love story between couples who love each other a lot.... It may not be realistic n sometimes unbelievable...

But as the title says " loving husband".... We will witness a lovely care by a husband...

They too will have some small misunderstandings, silly fights but dont expect too much twists in this story... i will not separate them for sure..

Its going to show how a mature and caring n loving husband is going to be a support to make his wife achieve her dreams....

If you guys have any problems or doubts, please feel to suggest me in comments....

Okay... Now to the difficult task...

Many requested me to write hot romantic intimate scenes of abhigya... But im not good in writing those scenes...

I tried my level best to give... So, this part n the coming parts may contain some mature content and some intimate moments ( i think so) as its abhigya's honey moon in private island... Only abhigya....

So... Read it at your own risk....

Lets move to chapter. 26....

The boat from the resort dropped abhigya in the water villa... It is a perfect place for a romantic honeymoon...

Pragya is dumbstruck to see the place... Abhi smiles and hugs his wife...

Abhi: Baby you like this place....

Pragya: its awesome... Love you so much... Iv never dreamed that you will take me to such a romantic place...

Abhi chuckles and huskily says: My sexy doll... You want to see your romantic husband na... Wait n watch baby...

Abhi hugs and kisses in pragya's neck and slowly traced his hands on her bare back making pragya to get chill in her spines...

Pragya composes and says: But you did not choose the place na.. its purab n arjun only arranged everything na...

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀😀 darling... Those two are good for nothing... They surrendered to me as they cant choose where we want to go.

Im the one who choose this place... They just booked the suite and made arrangements for outing....

Now come on.... Its getting late na... Lets go inside....

Abhi scooped pragya by touching her very sensitively in her waist... Pragya astonishes by abhi's sudden assault...

She smiles and held her hand tightly in abhi's neck and kissed his chest and runs her finger in a seducing manner... They enters the villa....

The living room is romantically set up.... Then they moves and goes inside...

But there too pragya gets shocked.... The villa has a small pool inside...

Pragya: whats this???

Abhi drops pragya down and hugs her bare back and nuzzles her neck.... His hands are moving inwardly and touches her cleavages.

Abhi with a sexy smile kisses pragya's ear lobe seductively n whispers: fuggy... This is a small pool... Shall we swim now??? But strictly no dresses okay...

Pragya gasps and blushed heavily and nods her head as no... Abhi entangled his hands with his fuggy's hands and pulled her very close....

He slowly starts to kiss in her face... Then slowly he moves near her lips... Pragya's lips are trembling with a want to be touched by abhi's lips...

But abhi gives slow smooches around her lips but his hands are doing naughty things... He is slowly touching her assets and pragya is completely lost in his touch and kiss....

The slow kiss is making them hot and hot.... Their breaths are slowly mingling... Their lips are getting closer and closer.... The slow kiss gets deepend and it turns into a
passionate , wild, demanding kiss...

Their lips played more and more with raw passion and their tongues demanded for supremacy but their intimacy is making them closer and hotter... They parted after a long time to hold their breaths...

They desperately need to go to bed but their romantic intimate time is interrupted by the growls on their stomachs...

They are hungry for each other to make love... but their stomachs demanded to have food before that.... They laughed and moved to the dining room....

The table is set up with foods and filled with candles and roses similar to that of a candle light dinner... They smiled and had their romantic dinner....

They fed each other with lots n lots of romantic talks n teasings from abhi.... They had a nice dinner with the amazing food served .... They thoroughly enjoyed it...

Abhi called the hotel staff to come n clean and asked them not to disturb them until he calls ...

Then after relaxing for sometime, they moved to their rooms... Pragya astonishes but abhi giggles by seeing the romantic set up...

As it is a honeymoon suite, the room is decorated romantically with rose petals, auromatic candles, a big heart shaped chocolate cake n red balloons adorning the walls...

Pragya blushes but she likes the room very much....

Abhi: Baby... Go n get changed.... Its going to be a long night for us... You wished for continuous romance na as per your teen fictions in wa....pad..

Lets try it n im going to fulfill all your wishes ... What say???

Pragya turns red and moves inside.... She goes to get the night wear... She smiles and opens the suitcase to get her night gown....

Its a shocking day for pragya... Lots n lots of surprising n blushing moments continuously for her...

She is gasping in astonishment... She knows very well that the naughty two girls aaliya n bulbul only done this...

She blushes very hard...

Pragya's pov.: Oh god... What these girls have done??? What kind of dresses are these??? How can i wear it before abhi???

I know he is my husband and he has all right to see me... But im not that much modern n im not used to wear such dresses...

Hardly i wear suits, sarees and some times long skirts... But i always wear it along with dupatta covering my assets...

But what these girls have done??? There z not even a single suit inside... Only one saree... But its completely transparent with a sleeveless and backless blouse...

Most of them are short dresses which are of casual beach suits, swim suits, satin night gowns n some short skirts with inners....

I immediately closed the suitcase and does nt know wht to do... I know itz a private island and no one is going to disturb us... Only me nd my abhi...

But ... Im feeling very shy... My heart n body are reacting to give the dresses a try to mke my husband happy...

I want to give atleast this pleasure to my abhi who is madly nd deeply in love with me nd is doing it everything to make me happy... But can i do it?? What will abhi do if he sees me in this dress"

End of pov...

Abhi shooks pragya and comes closely to get her attention who is in some other world ...

Abhi whispers: Baby go soon and refresh n come... I cant wait... But before that check the packet which i got...

It has some gels to ease your pain n iv got protections too... Choose whatever you want okay.... Its only your choice.... Now go n come fast... Im waiting...

Pragya nods her head shyly but still she is confused what to wear...

Abhi: what happened??? Go n change and come... Or you want to do it without.....????

Pragya: hmm... no..... 😊😊😊😊... You are turning too much naughty...

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀 you only wished for naughty n romantic abhi in bedroom na...

whats your problem darlu??? Why are you hesitant to get changed??? Tell me na...

Pragya: see this...

Pragya opens the suitcase in disbelief.... But abhi smiles widely and mentally thanks aliya n bulbul for the dress choices...

Abhi: wow... Its awesome... Too good... Good girls... They have read my mind, i think.... I will surely going to get them many gifts for making me happy... Ooooohooooo......

Pragya: whaattttt????.. I cant wear this... Iv never tried such dresses...

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀 baby we are going to do what we hve not tried and dreamed in our lives... This five days is only to enjoy without any thoughts and we are going to do many romantic adventures....

So, can you try it for me???? You can wear this for me na... Please...

Abhi kisses pragya seductively in the sensitive areas and pragya could not control her feelings... She is completely lost and nods her head unknowingly...

Abhi: aah... That's like my girl... Now go and change and come...

He picks a satin night suit and give it to her .... Pragya with a blushy smile grabbed it from abhi's hand as he is demanding for a kiss in his lips....

She pulls the night gowns n runs to washroom to get changed n freshen up and come soon as she too in need to make love soon.... she is hardly controlling her feelings...

Abhi laughs seeing his wife's antics... He removes his shirts n pants... He is only wearing his vest n boxers...

Pragya opens the bathroom door...

She shouts : Oh my godddddddd..... What's this?????????????

Abhi rushes to see what's happening and why his wife is shouting in panic......

What did pragya saw????

What made her to shout???

Keep guessing...

Quite a long one na... Almost 1750+ words....

Will be back soon with some more romantic scenes of hm of abhigya...

Time to read, vote and comment... Expecting your suggestions n views...

Keep reading n supporting like this always....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Winding up....

See you all soon...

Take care......

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro