27. The Romantic Honeymoon...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry buddies... Bit late...

Working hard to make it more interesting... Dont know where im lagging... Now a days not getting much votes....

My dear lovely buddies... I know many like this story and many are asking for the update.. Still something is getting wrong now a days.....

Tell me where I'm at fault... Are you all expecting any twists or shall I continue like this or shall I wrap up d story soon....

Waiting for all your reply...

Lets move to chapter 27...

Abhi panicks on hearing his wife Pragya's screams... He rushes and holds his wife in his embrace and pats her back to calm her down...

Pragya gasps by Abhi's touch... She looks at Abhi who is looking extremely hot in his vest and shorts... Pragya blushes and drools on Abhi's physique shamelessly...

Abhi: fuggy... What happened to you??? Why are you shouting like this??

Then only Abhi notices pragya's blushy face and the thing which made her to scream in shock...

Abhi's face curved into a sexy smile and he holds pragya in her waist....

Abhi: "wow... Baby... I did not expect this.... Hmm... Not bad... The suite is arranged extremely well as per my expectations.... Fuggy... Instead of enjoying why are you screaming darling???? "

Abhi kisses sensually in pragya's bare back nd he traces his hands on d sensitive places which evokes her feelings...

Pragya could not speak anything... She is blushing uncontrollably....

The surprise thing she saw, abhi's closeness, his body, his touch, his smell , his kiss is making pragya gaga over and her heartbeats are increasing...

Abhi huskily whispers by gently biting pragya's ear lobe... : My sexy doll... Shall we go inside???

Pragya shyly nods her head....

Abhi: But change your dress before tht... Wear only ________ 😉😉😉😉😉.... Got it....

Pragya hits abhi n runs inside with a blushing face... Abhi smiles and removes her vest n he is only in his shorts... He waits impatiently for pragya to open the washroom door....

After some time, the door creaks open... Abhi smiles and gets inside....

The washroom is romantically set... Auromatic candles, rose petals adorned it... The jacuzzi is beautifully set and is filled with scents for a romantic bubble bath....

Pragya is completely blushing on seeing abhi only in shorts and she goes completely inside the bubble bath and only her face is visible...

Abhi gets inside and holds pragya.... Their hot bodies, the warm water, the auromatic candles, the rose petals are making them to get closer and closer...

They could not control their emotions... Their hands, their lips, their bodies are demanding n acting wild to get supremacy....

The bathroom is filled with heavy moans and naughty sounds of their love making completely in a different set up...

After a long time, they relaxes and cuddles closer....

Abhi kisses pragya's forehead..

Abhi: sweet heart...

Pragya: hmm...

Abhi: are you enjoying baby??? Am i good ??

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊 too hot n too naughty...

Abhi: that's what you wish na... Okay come lets move... Get changed n come... You will catch cold.... Lets continue it in bed....

Pragya: chee.... 😊😊😊😊😊

Abhi: oho... what chee???
You are the one demanded na...

Carvings, longings , naughty, flirty, blah blah blah... So im going to do everything you wished...

Get used to it Baby... These five days only hot hot romance n love making continuosly..

Pragya blushes hard.... Abhi went out.... Pragya changes to a satin night suit and comes out...

It is a pink knee length night suit.... Her milky thighs and creamy legs are clearly visible... Abhi whistles on seeing his love coming out in a hot attire...

Abhi: wow... Fuggy... You look so hot... But i dont like it...

Pragya: whaat??? Is it not nice...

Abhi pulls pragya closer and she lands on top of abhi... Abhi kissed on her lips and slowly he removes the knot in pragya's dress....

Abhi: fuggy... Why are you covering up???

Pragya: naughty boy...

Abhi: ofcourse darling... See... What your naughty boy is going to do...

Lights offfffffff.......

😉😉😉😉😉😉

Always desperate to watch abhigya's romance na... Lets leave them to have some private moments...

The next day morning, abhigya are sleeping peacefully cuddling very closer to each other only covered with duvets... Their sleep is interrupted by a phone call...

Abhi angrily picks d call....

Voice: sorry to dusturb you sir... You hve to get ready in an hour for the day out.... You told me to remind you...

Abhi: oh... Thanks for reminding...

Abhi saw his wife sleeping peacefully like a little baby... Abhi slowly wakes her... Pragya cuddles closely to abhi and kisses his lips...

Abhi could not control himself but if it continues they cant go out....

Abhi: Darling... Lets us continue this later.... Get up sweet heart... We have to dress up and go out... Only an hour is left...

Pragya: nooooo..... Im not coming anywhere.....

Abhi chuckles: we have not come here to be only in room... Come on baby...

Get up... Iv surprise for you???

Pragya: surprise????

Abhi: hmm... Ya... Dont you want to see that or shall we stay in room???

Pragya: no way... I will get ready in 15 mins... But close your eyes... Iv to go to washroom..

Abhi: Nooooooo...... I will open my eyes widely and see.... Have i nt seen anything...

Pragya: shameless... Close your eyes or i wont go... No cheating...

Abhi smiles and closes his eyes... Pragya hurries to washroom in a jiff...

Later they got ready and comes out... They had their food and goes for outing....

Pragya could not believe such a surprise from Abhi at all... Never in her dream she has imagined that she will do this and all...

Pragya likes sea, water and fishes very much.. Hardly she has went to beach and wetted her legs and she has bathed only in small lake when they were in village in their childhood...

She has adorned fishes only in fish tanks and aquariums...

But now.... Its unbelievable for pragya... She thanks abhi for this wonderful surprise by giving a sudden peck in abhi's lips... Abhi smiles and they dressed up and gets inside sea...

Abhi has arranged for an underwater surfing... They were guided by trained people... Abhigya enjoyed the sea and was awestruck by the wonderland inside the sea....

They came out very happily holding hand in hand....

They had a nice lunch in a sea side restaurant.... Later, they tried many water sports and they had lots of romance in between....

Later at night, instead of the hotel suite abhi takes pragya to a surprisingly shocking place....

It is an underwater suite... The bed is placed in centre of a place which is covered with glasses.... A clear view of the blue water, fishes are seen.... The place is very cold...

The room itself is worth watching... Pragya is awestruck by the man made wonder.....

Abhi: How is it baby???

Pragya: Oh my god!!!!! Oh my god!!! Please pinch me....

Abhi: what happened baby??? Why iv to pinch you??? Wait i will kiss you...

Abhi kisses in pragya's ear lobe and bites her ears in a seducing manner...

Pragya: ouch... Im not dreaming.... Its real only..

Abhi: of course... Its real baby...

Pragya: i cant control myself... Its marvelous...

Abhi chuckles: dont control yourself darling... Come lets enjoy the cold view with our hot love....

Pragya blushes and they continued their romance....

The next day, they visit some other places too....

Abhi has arranged for a day out in a private beach.... Abhi insists to bath in sea but pragya hesitates.... She sits and drools her handsome, sexy husband....

Abhi dragged pragya inside the water.....

They enjoyed a lot by teasing and playing in water ... Their love and romance fills the place....

Quite a long one na... almost 1400+ words....

Hope you all liked it and enjoyed it....

Two more episodes with their surprising and lovely moments in the private island....

Then abhigya are going to face new problems, new challenges in their lives....

What's going to happen next????

Will pragya able to continue her studies???.

Will pragya cope up with the changes from pragya arora to pragya mehra???.

What is abhi's role in helping pragya to achieve her dreams???

Will their love increases or will their love fades????

To know more stay tuned....

Expecting all your valuable comments and votes....

Wishing to see 45+ votes... (Max. I got 49 votes in an episode... Its my dream to see 50 votes.... Is it possible to get????)

Stay tuned.....

Yours buddy,

Crazy mahiz....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Curtains closed...........

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro