31. Is it a sin to say that I'm married????

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Now without bak baks lets move to chapter. 31....

A new morning.... The bright sun starts to peep out from his hiding place and rushed hurriedly to send off his friend moon to take rest and settles in his place to shower d day with his brightness and also a new ray of hope in many person's life....

The camera focuses on mehra mansion and slowly starts to move up to abhigya's room filling with hot romance that night....

Only abhi is sleeping in d bed covered with duvets.... Pragya is no where to be found....

Abhi wakes up to see d beautiful sight of his wife... But to his dismay, pragya is not there in d room...

Abhi smiles as he knows where his wife will be...  He moves to freshen up and later comes down to have breakfast...

Dadi, aaliya, purab n pragya are chit chatting happily .. abhi too joins them to have breakfast. ..

Aaliya: Bhai always you are tailing behind bhabhi na... Dont you have any other work???

Abhi: oye.. naughty girl... This is too much haan... Im not tailing okay... I just came to have breakfast...

Aaliya: oh is it so??? Then come and sit with me...

Abhi: what are you upto???? Tell me what do you want????

Aaliya: Bhaaiiii....😫😫😫

Purab: whaat??? Bhai is correct only... Bhai knows very well that you wont show your love n concern without any reasons... Hey na bhai....

Abhi n purab hi -fied making aaliya to get irked....

Aaliya: Dadi... See this two bhai's are making fun of me... Am i that much bad....😭😭😭😭😭

Dadi: what's diz abhi n purab??? Why you two are making fun of her??? She is like tht only na... Why to do publicity...😉😉😉😉

Aaliya: you too dadi😭😭😭😭😭.... No one z there for me... Bhabhi see this... All r saying im not lovable n just showing off...😢😢😢😢

Pragya: Dont worry aalu... I love you so much n i will always support you n stand for you....  dadi is just teasing you....

But men are like this only... We cant predict when thy will show their love and when they will throw us in trash ... Im there for you dear... Come lets go to room... Iv got gifts for you...

Pragya drags aaliya to room  making abhi, purab n dadi shocked to d core...

Dadi: what happened abhi???
Why is pragya talking like this???
Did you shout on her or is she angry on you???? Is everything okay na???

Abhi; yes dadi... everything is fine... May be she is talking like that just to cool down aaliya... Now a days, this aaliya is becoming too much childish n completely behaving like a kid....

Purab: haan bhai... I told you na not to pamper her so much....

Abhi: she is our only sister na... Pragya is there na... She will take care of her....

Pragya gives gift to aaliya n makes aaliya to be back to chirpy mood....

Later, abhi asks pragya to get ready to go to her home... Pragya did not utter a word but got ready...

Abhi could not understand why his fuggy is behaving like this...

Pragya just gave an irritating look on abhi n takes d gift for the family n goes down....

She gave gifts to purab and dadi and happily chit chatting with them saying about their adventorous trips n shows all d snaps taken there...

Abhi too comes down after getting dressed up.... They bids adeiu n goes to arora house ...

Pragya behaves very formally and fakes to be happy infront of everyone... But d whole day she is avoiding abhi and not talking a single word with abhi directly ....

Abhi is wondering why his fuggy is behaving like this.... He could not understand what makes pragya to protest like this.... He swears to find out after reaching home and clear all her misunderstandings....

Abhi cant bear the fact that his fuggy is not talking with him.... They reach the arora house....

The aroras welcome them... Abhigya gave gifts to them... They chit chat happily... Arjun n bulbul teased abhigya n asked about their trip and interesting things thy have done... They spend some quality time with them....

Before going to home,

Abhi: maa .. papa... I want to talk one important matter with you. ..

Mohan: tell us beta... what happened???

Sarla: Is there any problem beta???

Abhi: No ma... no....papa... I will tell you... Can we go n talk inside???

Sarla n mohan nods d head n goes inside d room along with abhi leaving pragya, arjun n bulbul stunned....

Bulbul: what's going on di???

Arjun: what's d secret thing they are discussing???

Pragya: who knows??? Your jiju is a mystery man... Go n ask him or ask mom n dad afterwards...

Abhi comes out along with mohan n sarla and he calls arjun n said something to him .... He calls bulbul too n said some secret to her too....

Pragya is getting irritated by abhi's behaviour completely... The day before he asked pragya not to reveal about marriage and now he is irking her by talking secretly to everyone in her home but not infront of pragya....

Later, abhi n pragya moves to home.... Pragya is fuming in anger.... Abhi knows his fuggy is going completely to mogambo mood... He knows why she is reacting like this.... He chuckles n wishes to tease his wife...

Abhi: oh my fuggy darling.... My sexy doll... My pyaari biwi... Why this cold treatment today????

What have i done??? Why are you protesting sweet heart??? Show some pity on your loving husband na.... My biwi.... My loving babe....

Pragya fumes and roars....

Pragya: Im not baby to you... Im your bosss.... Mr... Tell me wht you are upto... I dont like your behaviour.... Why are you doing like this???

Abhi:😀😀😀😀😀😀 oh my beloved boss... Pardon me... Please show some pity on me n forgive this slave of yours....

Pragya: Abhi... Dont make me angry more....

Abhi: oh... im so sorry boss.... Sorry if i made you angry... But can you  please explain me what iv done??? I could not get you....

Pragya: what else left to do??? Tell me who im to you??.

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀 you only told me na...
You are my boss....

Pragya yells: Abhiiii..... Dont make me angry more n more. .. Be serious.... Tell me who im to you??

Abhi back hugs pragya and kisses her.... Pragya protests but abhi tightens his grip...

Abhi: you are my love... my dream girl... My life... My pyaari wife..  my soulmate..... My best half.. my everything....

Pragya: dont bluff okay... If im your everything, thn why are you doing like this????

Abhi: Arrey tell me clearly na.... I cant get you.... What iv done???

Pragya: Dont act abhi as if you dont know anything.... You are the reason for everything .....

Abhi: Baby... My darling.... You only not talking to me from morning n protesting....

Pragya: its all because of you????

Abhi: me????

Pragya: yes.... Who else..... What you told yesterday????

You asked me not to reveal that im married in college and also not with you....

And today, what you did is irking me more n more???

Abhi: huh... That i told for a reason... But....What did i do today???

Pragya: This is too much.... Dont behave as you are way too innocent... You are talking to all my family members n saying some secrets to them and not at all revealing anything to me...

Abhi: Fuggy... That... Tha...

Before abhi says anything pragya yells n cries....

Pragya: why are you doing like this abhi???😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Where is my loving abhi????
Im seeing abhishekh d business man n not my love abhi here???? 😭😭😭

Abhi  kisses n hugs pragya.... Pragya cries her heart out....

Abhi: fuggy... My darling dont cry na please .. im not hiding anything from you or doing anything against you... Iv some reasons dear... I will tell you....

For this is itself you are reacting like this!!!!

Pragya: oh..... Am i over reacting????... Dont say you are going to say something more....

Abhi: yes... Iv want to say one more important thing to you????

Pragya: what's it???.

Abhi: from now on you are not going to wear mangalsutra or kumkum ....

Pragya screams: whaaaaatttttt!!!!!!

What nonsense are you talking???? Have you gone mad!!!! Am i hearing it wrong.... You are just kidding me na.... Say it abhi itz all just a prank....

Abhi: NO... Im damn serious fuggy.... You are not going to wear kumkum or mangalsutra anymore....

Pragya is complerely shattered to d core....

The screen freezes on pragya's angry face n abhi's contented face ...

What is happening here????

Are we really reading loving husband story????

Oh my god what happened to d loving husband abhi????

What is abhi upto????

Did abhi is having any reasons behind this????

Keep guessing....

Drop down your votes without fail.... Pen down your views n suggestions, comments n criticisms too....

Stay tuned.....

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Signing off ....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

(Long shot.... Almost 1760+ words.... Can i get 50+ votes????

Hope to see it soon.... May be next update will come after that....

😁😁😁😁....

Im 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃.... Catch me soon...)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro