37. Cool down, baby!!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your support...

Today no bak baks... Straight to update...

No time to proof read. Forgive me for mistakes.....

Chapter. 37:

(Target. 70 to 75 votes for next update... Sorry... Wanna update my other stories too...)

Abhi's p.a. nishi giggles and was saying that the girl named pragya is there and not at all listening to her and is very confident that abhi will run and goes to meet her...

Abhi's pov.: Oh my god!!! Im trapped completely today.... My fuggy will become mogambo for sure... The kaali ma inside her will peep in for sure...

She will fume and boil like a hot lava... Already iv irked her by calling during college time and i dont know what has happened in her college...

Oh god!!!! Shit man!!!! Almost 3 hours she is waiting for me that too in reception without going to home... Beta Abhi... Today you are gone for sure....

Dont know what these stupid receptionist has said to her... Oh my!!!! This nishi would have said something wrong for sure....

God... Please save me...Abhi... Be a man.... Think something to calm your wife....

What shall i do??? How can i cool down her??? Take her out... No... Buy gifts for her... Nah... Asks for her pardon.... Hmm.... Nothing will cool down her...

Yay!!!! I find out... That's d only way to cool down my fuggy... I know that's her only weakness.. sure i will cool down her... Okay... Abhi... Relax... See... Fuggy will be arguing with the receptionist for sure...

Maintain your position... Show some attitude abhi... But dont look at her eyes or lips... If you see, you are going to drown in that and blabber something for sure... Go... Abhi... Go....

Abhi rushes in lift and goes towards the reception... The receptioinist was trying her level best to calm down pragya and begging her to go out...

Recep.: madam... Why are you troubling us??? Sir will sure be angry on me to let you stay here... Please... Spare me...

Please go away... I dont want to lose my job for sure...

Pragya: 😀😀😀 Dont worry.... Already your job is auscillating in air... Who knows anything can happen??? (Mocking tone)

Recep.: What are you saying??? Are you trying to threaten me???

Pragya: No sweet heart... Im just warning you... Wait and watch what's going to happen...

When d receptionist tries to argue, she spots abhi rushing down hurriedly... She fears for her job and is about to push pragya out but stammers and shocked to see a deadly glare from pragya...

Pragya: Take off your hands... Im sure this is your last day in this office...

Before the receptionist argues, abhi comes there....

Abhi looks at his wife with a pitiful look and pleads for her mercy on him... Pragya does not pays any heed to it and sits and leans in the sofa like a royal princess...

Abhi gulps and understands a volcano is boiling inside his fuggy...

Abhi: Well... Miss.. Hi... Im Abhishekh Mehra.... Sorry to make you wait... Iv been told that you have been waiting so long and you have an important matter to discuss with me...

Pragya gave an irritating look and does not answer anything... She grits her teeth and turns aside...

Abhi: huh... How can i help you??? ... Miss. Nishi... What's her name pragya right???

Pragya: 😬😬😬😬 ya im pragya... Can i ask you something Mr. Abhishekh Mehra... What sort of company are you are running???

Abhi: Why??? What happened???

Pragya: No one knows to do a job... They dont have any courtesy to anyone coming here... Why you dont have any men in your office???

Why only girls all around this office that too wearing short dresses??? Better change them.. Is this an office or a place for some ramp walks or fashion shows????

Abhi smiles on seeing his possessive and jealousy fuggy...

Abhi: Miss. Pragya you are way too smart than me... You are really interesting... I want to discuss with you regarding that...

If you can , come to my cabin... Whatever job you have, i will help you to finish it... Well ... You can give me ideas how to run a company too... 😉😉😉😉

Pragya rolls her eyes in disbelief... Abhi just leans near pragya and whispers...

Abhi: Fuggy... Just get up and come with me please... I dont want any arguments in front of my staff...

Get up now and come to my cabin... We will sort out everything there... Please...

If you dont come now, i will not feel shame to take you in my arms... What say??? Even i can kiss you too???

Pragya boils and gritts her teeth in anger and enters d lift along with abhi and abhi's p.a. Nishi....

As abhi's cabin is in 15th floor, the lift moves slowly... Abhi slowly touches pragya's back seductively.... Unknown to nishi who is looking after some files, abhi bites pragya's ear lobes...

He slowly grips pragya's waist tightly and gave a quick peck in his fuggy's lips... Pragya fumes and shouts...

Pragya: What the hell!!!!

Nishi: Now what happened miss. Pragya...

Abhi chuckles on seeing pragya's reactions... He wishes to tease her more... He traces pragya's back without nishi's knowledge and his hands are travelling inside her blouse...

Pragya gasps in shock...

Abhi: what happened miss. Pragya??? Why you shouted??? Any problem...

Pragya could not say anything as her hormones are raising by d touch of abhi... Though she tries hard to control but she is slowly melting in abhi's touch...

Nishi: what happened??? Are you okay???

Pragya stammers: ya... I... Im ... Fine... Just feeling irritated ... as
.. its taking ... too ... long....

Abhi continues his naughty teasings not caring about pragya's angry looks.... He knows very well that it is d only way to shut up his fuggy's mouth...

Abhi is not in a mood to take off his hands... He slides his hand in d side slightly touching d corner of her assets making pragya to gasp in shock....

Abhi smiles but pragya gave a dead glare on him... The lift opens and they came out...

Abhi : Miss. Pragya this is my cabin... Please get inside...

Pragya gets inside with an angry look...

Abhi: Miss. Nishi..

Nishi: Yes sir..

Abhi: Im gonna have an important meeting with miss.pragya... No disturbances okay....strictly no calls or no one dare to get inside my cabin... Until and unless i call you, you too should not come okay...

If any disturbance comes, i will fire you for sure..

Nishi: No sir... I will take care...

Abhi enters d room and bolts door... Abhi always wishes to work in a silent atmosphere... He made his room sound proofed and he can visualize what's going outside with cctv cameras and no one can see what's going inside his cabin...

Abhi slowly removes his jacket and throws it in d near by sofa... Pragya is huffing in anger... Abhi can clearly see hot lava oozing from her ears...

Abhi unbuttons the first two buttons of his shirt... He slowly comes near pragya... Before pragya could react , abhi scoops her in his arms to a secret room inside his cabin which he uses when he needs some rest....

Pragya protests and shouts to let her down but abhi did not react to it.... He locks his room and gently places pragya on bed...

Pragya is boiling in full rage... When she is about to shout, she gasps in shock though she is shamelessly drooling on her husband...

Abhi removes his shirt and joins his wife... He comes closer to pragya and hugs her....

Abhi bites her earlobes and says: Fuggy... 😘😘😘.... Sorry baby... 😘😘😘😘.... Please forgive me na... 😘😘😘... Please..

Abhi keep on kissing pragya... Though pragya is angry, she is losing to his husband's seducing touches...

Abhi: its my mistake... Sorry baby... Pretty please...😘😘😘😘

Before pragya reacts abhi crashes his lips on her... First its a slow smooch but later it turns wild on and on...

Pragya shawl flies in air and covers them both...

Abhi hugs pragya tightly and slowly passion took over them.... They turned wild and the room is filled with hot kisses , husky moans and groans finally calming their hormones with their love making...

Abhi kisses pragya's forehead lovingly...

Pragya: what have you done abhi??? Why are you doing like this haan??? Answer me..

Abhi: sorry baby... I missed you so much... So, i kept on nagging aaliya and asked her to give d phone to you... Im sorry... ...

Iv an important meeting with foreign clients so i only asked them not to disturb me... Sorry for making you wait n i hope iv got my punishment too...

Pragya beats abhi on his chest: you idiot... How can you say our love making as punishment???

Abhi: just kidding darling...

Pragya: Then get ready to sleep on couch from today...

Abhi: 😨😨😨😨.... Whaattt???. No... No... Dont do this to me...

Pragya: Then what else i will do??? Do you know i got into a big problem because of you... Iv escaped only in a nick of time...

Abhi: ya what happened??? Did anyone find out???

Pragya: Almost i get caught... Some how i escaped... Dont know how long i can escape from madhu, sid n rk...

Abhi: who is dis sid n rk???

Pragya: My boy friends....

Abhi: 😨😨😨 whaattt??? Boy friends????

Pragya laughs on seeing her jealous husband: yup... My boy friends...
Why you have any problem my dear loving husband???

Abhi: that... That...

Pragya: 😀😀😀😀 abhi... You are unbelievable... You are jealous hey na..

Abhi: ya... You are mine... Only mine...

Pragya: Im only yours abhi... They are my buddies... I know them for the past 6 years... They are like my big brothers... They cares for me like their younger sister....

Abhi: huh... Im relieved now... But i dont like them calling you lolly... You are my fuggy only...

Pragya: Abhi... Dont be so possessive okay...

Abhi: okay... But iv a doubt... You four are this much close... Then how come they did not come to our wedding???

Pragya: That's a very big story... I dont know when im going to get caught by them... You know they are very adamant to come with me n ajju saying that they want to meet ma, papa n bulbul...

Ajju n myself made a fake story and we escaped atlast....

Abhi: oh... Sorry dear... You suffered because of me na... Sorry baby.... 😘😘😘😘.....

That's why you come directly here to show your anger to me na...

Pragya: well yes... But i did not expect you will cool me off like this... 😊😊😊😊....

Abhi: oh god!!!!

Pragya: what happened????

Abhi: Dont you know your blush will turn me on.

Pragya: oh mr. Abhishekh mehra... This is office... Your work place... Not our bed room to romance okay... Now move... Im want to go home....

Abhi: come... Lets go... Its time... We will go in our car darling

Pragya: oh god... I forget... Abhi.. As quick as you can, change d female staffs or atleast ask them to wear decent dresses...

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀 why???? who is getting jealous now???...

Pragya: ofcourse... Im boiling in jealousy n im way more possessive when it comes to you... I dont like anyone drooling on my husband...

Abhi: wow... My sweet heart... I dont care about that... Anyone can wear anything .. but this abhi will always love to see only his fuggy n no one else...

Pragya hugs abhi and kisses abhi in his lips with all love.... They come out after some time talking very happily..

Abhi: Miss. Nishi... Im going home... Get ready with my schedule tommorrow sharply at 8.30 okay...

Nishi nods her head but she has lots of questions in her mind who this pragya is...

When abhigya is about to get out from office,

Abhi comes near d receptionist and says : Never dare to stop her okay.... She can come and visit me anytime... No one should interrupt her or trouble her ...

Dont raise your voice too on her...

Recep.: Okay sir..... Sorry madam.... My sincere apologies if i hurted you...

Sorry sir... Dont mistake me... May i know who she is???

Abhi: She is.... ----------

What did Abhi answer????

Will abhigya's marriage be kept in secret???

Why did not sid , madhu n rk were not aware of pragya's wedding???

What is d big story pragya says about her best buddies absence in the wedding of abhigya???

To know more , stay tuned...

A long update na... Almost 2150+ words....

Vote!!!! Vote!!!! Vote!!!!.

Dont forget to click on d star button...

Pen down your views n comments...

See you all soon...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro