38. Finding ways to escape...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you all my buddies, my followers, my constant supporters n my silent readers....

Thanks to everyone who has read, voted , added this story in reading list n commenting on this story..

Its a great happy moment guys.... The story which iv started as just 3 shots has grown bigger n bigger and is now entering the 38th chapter with all your constant love, support and encouragement....

The happy news is that the story has crossed a biggest benchmark of 20,000+ reads and has crossed 2100+ votes and even comments too crossed 2000+ and a maximum of 74 votes to its credit .... Thanks to all abhigyans who made this possible...

Still iv not yet decided, how many chapters im gonna write in this story... Many of my buddies are expecting me to write 100 chapters... 😁😁😁😁...

Am i worth to write that much??? Dont know...

Now lets move to our chapter 38.

Abhi comes near receptionist and says;

Listen here... No one dare to stop her or question her okay... She can enter this office and come to my cabin anytime, whatever d situation may be...

No one should trouble her... Is that clear???? Everyone should give respect to her... And if it fails, im not responsible for your job loss... No backbiting or gossips about us in my office .. okay...

Nishi... Look after that... Report to me if anyone does against this... Let me threw them out ..

When abhi and pragya were about move out, the receptionist asks:
Madam... im so Sorry madam... Sorry if my words or behaviour hurt you... Please show some pity on me... This job is way too important for me.. 🙏🙏🙏

Pragya smiles: No worries .. i forgave you... Your job is safe... . But from tommorrow onwards, wear only long dresses, not revealing and fully covered okay ..

The receptionist : okay madam... I will do it as you said...

Sirrrr... Sorry to ask so... Just im curious... May i know who she is to you???.

Abhi: 😁😁😁... hmm... Too much curious to know.... She is pragya... She is my....

Receptionist with wide eyed: she is your????

Abhi: keep thinking... 😀😀😀😀.... Look at your face.... Dont sulk okay .. she is ...she is .... She is my boss...

Abhi and pragya laughs on seeing the shocked faced of the receptionist and nishi... They went out holding hand in hand...

Recep. : Nishi madam... Im completely confused... What is abhishekh sir saying??? I cant get that...

Nishi: me too... But one thing is clear for me... This pragya madam is someone way too close to abhishekh sir... May be she is his life and he can go to any extent for her....

And this is the first time, iv seen sir talking very jovial and friendly... He is laughing and cracking jokes...

Have you seen how abhishekh sir holds pragya madam's hands.... Its clear that she is the queen of his heart... May they stay together like this happy always...

Come... Lets go... Its time...."

The screen shift to abhigya in car...

Pragya: Abhi... You are impossible...

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀... Credit goes to my darling fuggy... Haan... Tell me why your friends did not come to our wedding... You stopped in mid na...

Pragya: hmm ya... Actually you know na... We have got holidays... We planned to go for an adventorous trip but only 3 were allowed to go on that trip...

As i was saying them about getting permission from mom and dad, they left me without informing me and they have not even contacted me in these 20 days....

I was so angry on them as i cant inform them of my biggest happiness in my life and i missed them too in our wedding... And one more thing, i missed that trip too...

Abhi glares at pragya....

Pragya: what happened??? Its my mistake iv not said anything to you about them.... sorry... Why are you glaring at me like this???

Abhi: Then what... You said you have missed that trip... Have nt you enjoyed with me in our honeymoon... We did lot of adventorous things that too with hot romance na... 😔😔😔😔.... But you are...

Pragya suddenly pecks on abhi's lips : shhh... My loving husband... Dont be so childish okay... Dont compare our honeymoon to any trip...

Im madly in love with you and iv completely lost in you and iv completely forgotten to talk about my friends too... Is that clear??? Shall we go home now...

Abhi: hmm... Okay... But could have given a deep kiss na... Just a peck in lips is not at all fair fuggy... See... How my lips are feeling sad???

Pragya: seriously... 😊😊😊... Abhi you are becoming too naughty now a days... Dont forget we have made love an hour before... But now you are sulking that i gave a peck...

Abhi: Baby... There is no limit for kiss or love making between us .. we will do it as much we can...

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊... Abhii... You be na...

Pragya has no other than to give kiss to her demanding husband... After some time, Abhigya reaches home... Dadi, aaliya, purab were in the living room...

Pragya: dadiiii...

Dadi: now only you are remembering your dadi haan... You missed your husband and went to see him na... 😔😔😔😔...

Pragya: uffo... My lovely dadi... I went there to scold him...

Aaliya: But i did not think so... This much time haan...

Pragya: hoye... What shall i do??? Your bhai was busy in meeting??? Tht stupid pa n receptionist never allow me to go inside.

Purab: oh god!!! Iv completely forgotten d meeting... Sorry bhai... Bhabhi its my mistake i forget to inform you...

Pragya: its okay puru bhai... Iv a suggestion... I said to your bhai too.. ask all your staffs to wear decent clothes that too fully covered okay...

Purab: oh god... okay...😔😔😔😔

Aaliya: 😀😀😀👍👍👍👍 bhabhi... So sad of you puru bhai... You cant drool or flirt with hot girls in your office...

Purab: grrr... Im gonna kill you aalu...

After sometime,

Aaliya: bhabhi... Its too boring... shall we go out... Why not an icecream???

Abhi: nooooo....

Aaliya: what no??? Come bhabhi... we will go...

Abhi: no... No... You two have college n you both can catch cold too...

Aalia / pragya: 😀😀😀... We are not kids... We want icecream... We want icecream...

Abhi: okayyyyy.... Get ready... We will go but have to return before 8 okay...

Aaliya and pragya happily runs and gets ready... They decided not to wear saree or salwar, so they dressed up in casual wear...

Abhi comes dressed up in a blue tight shirt n in faded jeans...

Aaliya comes there dressed up in a red long shirt with a short knee length skirt...

Abhi and aaliya gasped on seeing pragya coming up so pretty in her short top and long skirt... Before abhi could react...

Aaliya shouts: oh my dear love... My sexy bhabhi... You look too hot babe... Aww... Dont blush... See my heart is thumping too fast... Ho god... Why you made me a girl????...

Ouch.... Aah...😢😢😢... Too bad bhai... Why you hit me...

Abhi: Then what... She is my fuggy... My love... My wife... Move... Come on darling... Stay away from this shameless girl....

Aaliya: 😀😀😀😀 bhai you are jealous of me....

Pragya: enough of your dramas shall we go...

Aaliya walks in front.. abhi holds pragya by waist and pulls her closer and gives a quick kiss on her cheeks...

Pragya: abhi... Aaliya is there...

Aaliya: Iv not seen anything... Come...come...

They all went to icecream parlour...

At the same time, madhu went to malini's house (her cousin)....

Malini: di... What a pleasant surprise...

Madhu: malu... I want to talk an impotant thing with you... shall we go out...

Malini: sur di.... Just give me 10 minutes i will come...

Madhu and malini goes to the same icecream parlour where abhigya went....

At the same time, sid also feel bored in home... He too wished to have icecream and he came exactly to the same parlour and he asked rk to join him too...

Abhigya along with aaliya reaches the icecream parlour and they ordered their favourite icecreams...

Aaliya: bhai... Bhabhi... My friend has called me... Let me go and meet her and come...

Abhi: hoye... Where are you going??? Im not allowing you to go any where... Its late...

Aaliya: oh ho... Buddhu bhai... I know you need some privacy with bhabhi... You two sit n enjoy in this private cabin... Let me go and drool on some hot boys...

Pragya: Aalu...😊😊😊😊

Aaliya: Enjoy... Have fun...

Aaliya comes out and is shocked to see sid sitting there... He spots aaliya n waves his hand...

Sid: hey... Aalu... You here... Come.. come... have a seat...

Aaliya: hiii.... Siddd...

Sid: what happened aalu??? Why are you nervous??? Did you come alone??? Are you waiting for anyone???

Aaliya: no... No... I came alone...

Sid: Then lets have icecream together okay... Dont panic... Its not a date... Just a friendly meet...

Aaliya: 😀😀😀😀 sid... You are impossible man... Seriously you are flirting with me too openly..

Sid: of course babe... I dont feel ashamed with a hot girl like you... By the way you look too hot in this dress...

Aaliya: 😊😊😊😊 thanks sid... You also look too hot in this dress..

Sid: aww... That's my charm baby...

Just then rk enters the icecream parlour...

Aaliya: oh ho... A handsome hunk again... Hey rk... Are you two planning to stalk me...

Rk: hey aalu... Bad joke you know... My buddy sid called me.. so i come here... By the way, you look cool in this dress...

Sid: 😁😁😁😁 rk... You have to complement her as hot man not cool okay ...

Just then, rk spots madhu n malini coming inside...

Rk: Excuse me guys... I will be back in a minute...

Rk rushes and smiles widely on seeing madhu in a saree and he spots malini too with her...

Malini giggles and rushes and hugs rk much to d displeasure of madhu...

Malini: my handsome, hot rk... I did not expect to see You here...

Rk: yup... Just came to relax.. by the way Nice dress malini...

Malini: call me maalu... My dream boy...

Malini flirts with rk and is hugging him... Madhu feels an unknown jealousy creeping up in her body and want to strangle malini...

Madhu : maalu... Come lets go inside...

Rk: hey madhu... Sid too is here... Why not you join us...

Madhu: That we have...

Malini: its our pleasure... Come lets go...

Malini drags rk inside and she is shocked to see sid and aaliya talking and laughing... They turn and spots rk coming with malini and madhu...

Sid: wah... Wah... All here... Good... Good... Only arjun and pragya are missing....

Just then aaliya remembers pragya and abhi sitting inside the private cabin.... She horrifies and wonders how to escape... She does not know wht to do???

Aaliya immediately messages pragya...

"Bhabhi.... We are trapped... Sid, madhu, rk and malini are here... They sitting with me in table no. 7"

Pragya: oh my god!!!!

Abhi: what happened sweet heart???

Pragya: All my friends are here and they are with aaliya... How can we escape??? What will i tell them??? What they will think of me??? 😔😔😔😔

Abhi pulls pragya closer and calms her down with a kiss on her forehead... He cups pragya's cheeks lovingly,

Abhi: Baby... Dont worry... No one will see you... I will take care okay... Dont get tensed... Relax... You believe me na...

Pragya nods: more than me...

Abhi: then leave it to me... Come lets have icecream... We will go out without their knowledge... Okay...

Pragya : how can we go out???? Aaliya is also there na....

Abhi: that...... 🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇

What's gonna happen next???

Will abhigya escape from being trapped???

Will sid, madhu n rk finds out pragya's wedding???

What did madhu wants to speak with malini???

What is malini doing??? She is flirting with all boys... Did she has any game plan behind???

To know more stay tuned....

A long update guys... Almost 2100+ words...

Target: 75 votes... Sorry for doing so... Iv to update my other stories too na...

See you all soon...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Winding up...

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro