49. I want to wipe away your sorrows...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your love and support...
Thanks to all those new follow ups and new readers...

Oh my god!!! 257 followers..  An increase off 125+ followers just to read this story.... Im overwhelmed and Im so happy that this story is liked by many....

💠💠💠💠
A small request from me... Those who are not interested to click the 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 button, please dont proceed further...
💠💠💠💠

This part is also going to be a private chapter but the next chapter will be for public viewing as itz going to be my 50th chapter in this story...
(Oh god!!! Really have I written this much...  Unbelievable....)

No more boring bak baks...

Lets move to our shot. 49:

Abhi comes out of the room and he gives up and starts to pour out the pain he had in his heart... Everyone felt very bad on seeing abhi and they prayed to god to make them happy and bring them out from their misery....

Everyone tried their level best to convince abhi... Abhi gave a weak smile and tells that he is fine and will come out from this trauma soon and assures them not to worry about him...

Abhi closes his eyes and rewinds the happenings of the day... Abhi did not expected that the day will be such a bad day in his life with lots of unexpected happenings...

He got his biggest happiness of going to become a father, the bitter truth when they have to abort their baby out of helplessness, his wife's pleadings, her cries, her miserable state, her outburst, her demand for divorce and finally a promise from his fuggy to love him forever...

Abhi really felt very bad when the face of his fuggy's crying in a helpless state, comes often as if he is seeing it again and again...

Abhi mentally promised that he will not allow his fuggy to cry anymore... He is way too determined to bring his fuggy out from her trauma soon so that her studies will not be affected at any cost.....

Abhi gets inside the room and spots his fuggy sleeping as she is being given sleeping dosage as she needs complete rest... The nurse asks him to call her when there is any emergency or if the trips gets over...

Abhi sits near his fuggy and just admires her... He does not want to lose the innocence and charm in her face... He gently kisses on her forehead and he too leaned near her holding her hands...

Abhi could not close his eyes for a single minute... He is mentally preparing himself to calm him down by seeing his fuggy's innocent, beautiful face... A gentle smile creeps in his lips on seeing her snuggling close to him to feel his warmth...

Abhi: My cute silly baby... Loving me this much and does not wish even to leave my hand too .. How boldly she talked to me and asked me to bring the divorce papers...

That much you are broken na sweet heart... Let me end all your miseries soon... I swear and I will do anything to bring you back to normal fuggy...

Abhi keeps on looking at her innocent, childish face lovingly and he checks the trips as and when possible and calls the nurse  when needed to change the trip....

When the effect of sedatives starts to reduce, pragya screams in pain... Abhi panics and calls the nurse while the nurse assures him that she will get fine soon and gives injection to reduce the pain...

Abhi keeps on massaging and comforting pragya... Though pragya is in deep sleep, she is moaning in pain... Abhi gently kisses her and keeps on patting her softly to ease her pain and to calm her down...

Time passes... Abhi did not slept for a single minute... His eyes are red with lack of sleep... Early morning, sarla comes to room and she sees Abhi sitting there holding pragya ... Sarla moves and gently pats Abhi's back...

Sarla: Abhi beta... Why are you sitting like this??? You could have  slept na... You are looking very tired beta...

Abhi made a weak smile: hmm.. Its not a problem ma... I can sleep peacefully only after my fuggy is fine...  Can you do me a favour ma???

If possible can you sit with fuggy for sometime... let me freshen up and come... please do make sure that fuggy did not move her hands abruptly... It may stop the flow of trips...

Sarla smiles: Dont worry beta... I will take care.... Dont forget beta I only give birth to her... That much you care for your wife na... I promise to you beta... I will take care of her...

Abhi chuckles and moves to his bedroom which in the first floor...  Abhi has a big classy bedroom in the farm house... He used to often come there whenever he needs to get free from office stress...

Pragya too liked that room very much when they came for the first time... But, now pragya is not been taken to that room as it is in upstairs...

Abhi gets inside the room... He remembers the moments he shared with his fuggy there.... Their happy go chats, their lovely dovey talks, the kisses they stealed from each other, the romantic moments they shared, the teasings of arjun, aaliya, purab and bulbul and the love they showered in each other..

Reminiscing about their lovely moments abhi sits in the bed and just closes his eyes.... His fuggy's happy smile is what he want to freeze in his heart...

Abhi is jerked up from the bed and finds that he had slept for a long time... He horrifies when he sees the clock which shows its 2 in the afternoon..

Abhi's pov.: oh shit... How did I slept this much time??? God...  fuggy.... I told you na not to come in my dreams..... See... Its your fault only... Your reminded me all our lovely moments and I slept unknowingly dreaming about you....

Abhi... Cut the crap... Hurry up now... Your fuggy would have turned the house upside down... Yesterday, for drinking water itself, she is whining... Oh no... What about breakfast and lunch and the most horrifying thing tablets... 😱😱😱😱😱😱 ... Iv to rush up....

Abhi takes a quick shower, dresses up and comes down hurriedly... Abhi could not control his laughter on seeing the sight there...

All are present near pragya... The trips and all the things connected in pragya's body is already been removed... She is sulking and is turning her head from left to right... Sarla ma and dadi are pleading pragya... But she is protesting like a kid...

Sarla: Pragya... You are getting adamant now a days... You are married but you are behaving like a kid... Now cut down all your craps and eat...

Pragya: Ma... I can do anything... But, please take this away from me...

Dadi: pragya beta... Doctor adviced you to have this na... You have to be fit and fine ... see... Your hubby will scold us too if you are nor eating properly...

Pragya: (pouts) But dadi... I cant have this... Please... Please...  Take this away from me...

Mohan: My princess na... Have this or shall I call Abhi beta???

Pragya: Nooooo...  dont call him... Let him sleep for some more time but I dont want to have this... And one more thing, he will take big, big lectures and convince me easily to have it... Please papa .. 

Abhi cant control his laughter when he spots Arjun, aaliya, purab and bulbul are doing sit ups as pragya has punished them for not supporting her...

All turns to see Abhi laughing so hard...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂.... What's going on here??? Why everyone are troubling my fuggy??? All go out from this room... I will take care of my fuggy...

Aaliya: Bhai... This is unfair... Bhabhi is troubling us all from morning but you are saying we are doing it...

Bulbul: I told you already aaliya... These two love birds will never appreciates anyone and will leave us in mid...

Abhi chuckles and moves and sits near pragya: What happened fuggy??? Why are you not eating food???

Pragya: I cant have this poison abhi...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂.... Sweet heart... This is porridge and not poison...

Pragya: But its tasteless... Yuck... Throw it off.. get something nice to eat please...

Sarla: Pragya... Stop your bakwass... Have this...

Abhi: Its okay ma ..  dont scold her... you all go... I will take care... ( All leaves the room)

Fuggy... My cutie... My little doll... Have this... I will get something nice for dinner okay...

Pragya: Abhi you are purposely pampering me na...  im not going to fall for your words...

Abhi: No... no... I swear...

Pragya: hmm... No cheating haan...

Abhi: haan... Haan... I wont cheat my darling... Now be a good girl and have this...

Abhi feeds pragya and she too drinks it happily... what she saw us only abhi's love for her... After finishing it pragya again pleads not to give tablets but abhi convinced her easily...

In the meantime, bulbul tries to talk with purab... Purab could not understand the sudden change of behaviour of bulbul...

Bulbul checks whether anyone is there or not and takes baby steps near purab who is sitting in the garden chair...

Bulbul: Hi... Purab...

Purab : Hi..  bulbul...

Bulbul: Can... Can I sit here???

Purab: Yes.. why not??? Anything you want???

Bulbul (stammers) : vo... Vo...

Just then purab's phone starts to ring displaying malini's name... Purab is in dilemma whom to talk now... He made up his mind and excuses from bulbul and attends the call...

Malini: 😘😘😘😘... Missed you puru darling (in a husky voice)... How are you sexy hunk??? Are you alright??? Is everything okay in your family???

Purab is completely enjoying the talks as if he is being under a spell of a magician: Missed you too darling...

Malini: Can we meet puru??? Its been long time na since we meet... Please...

Purab: will try darling... If possible will come... Where shall i come???

Malini: I will send you an address... Come there... We shall spend some quality time there...

Purab cuts d call and smiles widely and turns... Bulbul is completely fallen for that smile and thinks that purab is smiling on seeing her only...

Purab knocks abhigya's room...

Purab: bhai... I have an important work... Can I go???

Abhi: what's this purab??? You can go... But, take bulbul with you and drop her in the book store... She has see work it seems... You no need to come here again... You may start tommorrow to delhi...

Purab: okay bhai... What about others???

Abhi: All will start in evening by 7... Sarlama is staying with us... Papa, arjun, aaliya n dadi will return home... As Arjun and aaliya's exams are there they have to return....

Purab has no other choice than to take bulbul with him... Bulbul is chatting happily with purab... Purab's heart now stammers on seeing bulbul's innocent face, her eyes, her smile, her non stop bak baks, her dedication on her studies impresses him a lot...

Purab is completely confused on seeing  bulbul's caring nature and his heart screams that she is the one for him... Though he is smitten on seeing malini but bulbul starts to rule his heart unknowingly...

Arjun's phone rings... He is completely horrified and rushes and stands near abhi and pragya..

Pragya: What happened arjun??? Why are you in a hurry???

Arjun: diii... Im gonna dead for sure... Your three friends sid, rk and madhu di are way too adamant in meeting you... I told them that you are being hospitalized as you are not well...

But they are nagging me to say the hospital address..  i dont know what to do di....

Abhi: Hey ajju... Relax... Say something like viral fever and by evening we will get the medical leave too for fuggy... Say to them that doctor has adviced to take bed rest and no one is supposed to meet her...

Arjun: wow... Brilliant... Thanks jiju... You saved me... Love you di... Love you jiju...

Arjun runs happily and collides with aaliya who is walking by that side... Arjun falls on top of aaliya and their eyes locked for a long time...

Abhi: Fuggy... Such a sweet boy he is na...

Pragya: Not more than you abhi...

Abhi: atleast smile my sweeto baby... I cant see your sad face...Try to forget it sweet heart...

Pragya: Im trying my level best abhi... Will come out from that soon... Please... Be my side always and dont force me to forget so soon... It will take some time... I assure you that I will come up from that soon...

Abhi: Okay... But it should not affect your studies at any cost got it...

Pragya: you dont know anything to talk other than studies 😠😠😠😠😠

Abhi: Why??? I can speak... But I dont want my fuggy to get sad... So...

Pragya hugs abhi and kisses him whole heartedly...

In the other side, Malini is getting ready with the stuffs in the flat... She has decorated the room romantically and set the small cameras hidingly in many places to record their intimate moments as instructed by the mystery caller...

The screen freezes on Abhi's caring face, pragya's gloomy look, bulbul's happy smile, purab's confused mind and malini's devilish smirk...

So, what's gonna happen next???

Will pragya be able to come out from the trauma???

How is abhi going to support pragya???

Will purab be able to escape from malini's clutches or will he fall for her traps???

Will arjun and aaliya fall for each other???

Will it possible for pragya to hide her marriage from her friends???

To know more stay tuned...

A long update... Words used : 2350+

Not proof read... Forgive me for mistakes....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro