5. Getting accustomed with my new home..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The day starts to begin very lazily.... The weather is so cool and soothing.... The sky is little dark and moody and it started to drizzle slighty, adding feather to set a very sweet and romantic mood to go cozy with.....

Authors pov:

Aww... what a romantic weather...

Lets see friends.... What's our sweet, cute and loving Abhi and Pragya doing in their bedroom....

See I told you all na... This two are really some unique piece...

The weather itself is helping them to set a gloomy romatic mood... But this two is not making any move and sleeping peacefully like they have not slept for many years...

I know these two are irritating and starting to eat our brains...

Who on the earth will sleep on their first night???

Pragya you are such a fool wasting your time in sleeping without making any move by seeing your handsome husband... Aaah...

Oh my dear Abhi.... We all know you are sweet, loving and caring man... But be a man and make a move... How come a girl will make a move??? Dnt you want to start your life??? See how beautiful and gorgeous she is... Don't you want to be romantic with her???

Come on sweet hearts... Atleast wake up now.... Morning is starting...

See how they are sleeping... But they are too cute right... 😁😁😁😁... I know it's indecent to see others bed room... But who is going to care????

Right buddies... They only asked us to come and see their life journey...

Okay okay we all are going to accept that we all are shameless and going to watch and hear all the things that is going to happen in Abhigya's lives...

Crazy with all crazy Abhigyans... Hifi guys....

See We are screaming like idiots... They are not listening us and even not moving but whenever needed we have to listen to them.... Hmm... Too bad Abhigya....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

As pragya is an early riser, she slighty moves her position in the sleep... Something strong and warm hits her head... She cuddles more closer thinking as her teddy... She hugs her teddy tightly and unknowingly out of habit, she pecks her teddy slightly... Suddenly reality strikes her head...

In a jerk, pragya wakes up from her deep slumber... Her face becomes red with heavy blushing and a small smile appears on her face...

She saw her handsome hero sleeping peacefully like a cute little kid...
Pragya chuckles and whispers I love you my handsome man and moves to freshen up...

After wearing a simple and elegant suit, she makes a little touch up and comes down... The whole house is relaxing and there is no movement in any rooms...

Out of habit, pragya went inside the pooja room... The day before Abhi's dadi and Aliya had shown Pragya all the rooms in thier house... Pragya likes Abhi's dadi very much... She is a very kind hearted and lovely soul...

Pragya knows Aaliya before marriage itself ... She is also studying in the same college as that of Pragya ...

Pragya is in her final year of business management... Arjun and Aaliya are doing their first year in commerce in the same college... Pragya has met Aaliya, once when she had a big fight with Arjun... Pragya has to act as a referee and ended their fight..

As the mistake is of Arjun's, pragya apologies to aaliya on Arjun's behalf eventhough Arjun is against it...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Dadi wakes up from her sleep.. After freshening up, she moves to do her morning pooja.. She feels very happy to see her little bahu sincerely doing her morning pooja...

Dadi feels pragya is looking like an etheral beauty with a beautiful smile, glowing face, dressed elegantly and neatly in a simple salwar suit... She is standing like a newly blossomed flower, ravishing and beautiful to make everyone fell for her in first sight...

She felt very happy and blessed to have pragya as her bahu and she felt contented how lucky her grandson is...

(Pragya's outfit.... imagine with mangalsutra and kumkum)

Dadi's thoughts were broken by the bell sound... Pragya smiles on seeing dadi and gets her blessings...

Pragya: Good morning, dadi...

Dadi: Good morning, beta... You wake up early...

Pragya: yes dadi... Im an early riser and my day will not start without my morning pooja n my brewing coffee...

Dadi: (smiles) okay beta. Come lets have some coffee... I will call robin (cook) to prepare coffee for all n also to prepare breakfast...

Pragya: No need of it dadi... As itz my first day, iv prepared coffee and im going to prepare breakfast for you all...

Dadi: Beta no need to stress yourselves... Robin will do it.... Abhi strictly warned all of us not to trouble you or to give any household works... He wants you to concentrate in your studies and fulfill your dreams....

Pragya slighty smiles on hearing how lovely her husband is...

Pragya: I will handle him dadi... Plz....
Plz dadi.. Today i will prepare breakfast.. plz..

Dadi: okay beta... Itz your first day... You can do it.. but plz console your husband...

Pragya: Let it be a surprise dadi ... Please don't tell anyone that I've prepared breakfast... I want to see their reactions and later we can inform them...

After their chit and chat, pragya n dadi had their morning coffee n moves towards kichen...

Pragya along with the help of Robin prepared the morning breakfast...

As it's time for everyone's morning coffee, Robin started to move with the tray...

Pragya: You stay here Robin... I will take coffee to them...

Robin: But madam, I'm there to do this... Abhi sir will surely scold me if he finds that I let you to work....

Pragya: Its okay, robin... I will give them... From today on wards I will give them coffee... It's my right to do this and one more thing, don't call me madam and all okay... Im feeling like an elderly old woman... Call me Pragya or di or bhabhi as you wish... Okay...

Robin: Okay Bhabhi....

Pragya smiles and moves upstairs...

First she knocks on a room... There comes a manly , gently voice " come in robin"... Its not Abhi's... Ya ya you got it... Its Purab's room...

Purab and aaliya are Abhi's cousins... They are living with Abhi and dadi as aaliya is studying in college and purab is working along with abhi and he is also a partner in abhi's business...

Purab and Aaliya's parents lives in XYZ village... They are very happy as Abhis is taking care of Aaliya and purab as that of his own siblings...

🌼🌼🌼😊😊

Pragya peeps inside the room...

Pragya: Purab bhai..... It's me pragya...

Purab: Bhabhi.... You here... I thought it's robin...

Pragya: Hmm... I know... Itz time for your coffee and from today onwards, only I will bring your morning coffee...

Purab: Thanks bhabhi... That's so sweet of you...

Pragya: Arrey why are you calling me bhabhi... You can call me pragya as I'm younger to you...

Purab: No way bhabhi... I will call you only as bhabhi as you are my bhai's wife...

Pragya: Okay as you wish... Fresh up and come down... We will all together have breakfast... Let me move and look at the sleeping beauty...

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya then moves to Aaliya's room... Aaliya hugs Pragya and is very happy that pragya is very friendly and her gestures are making her heart overwhelmed... She felt very much proud of Pragya and she happily says that she is lucky to get such a nice person as her bhabhi.. ..

Pragya finally moves to her room, to wake up her husband...

When she enters the room, she sees the bed is empty and her husband is no where to be found... The click of the closet door brought Pragya to come out from her trance... Abhi comes up fresh and neatly dressed...

Abhi: Good morning Fuggy... You wake up too early...

Pragya: Good morning... Had a nice sleep??? Here is your coffee...

Abhi: Of course... A good sleep after a long time... Thanks dear... So sweet of you to bring coffee for me... Don't say that you have prepared coffee and all... Robin is there to do all this na..

Pragya: Hello sir!!! I'm your wife and bahu of this house... I've all the rights to do anything in this house... No one has the right to stop me and command me to do this or not to do this okay...

Don't ever forget who I'm...
After all I'm Pragya Abhishekh Mehra and you don't dare to order me okay...

Abhi chuckles on hearing his little wife's sudden outburst and demanding for her rights...

Abhi: Okay okay... Peace... peace... Calm down... You can do as you wish... No one is going to order you.... But my sweet fuggy don't stress yourself...

Pragya: That I will take care... Come down.. we will have breakfast together... All are waiting for you only...

Pragya moves down giggling like a chirpy bird and climbing down the stairs like a jumping deer... Abhi admires his wife to his heart felt content....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Such a long episode na...

What's going to happen during the breakfast time???

Will Pragya impress everyone with her cooking skills???

Will it be possible for Pragya to be happy like this????

Stay tuned...

Meet you all tommorrow...

Sayonara..

Crazymahiz

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro