6. Overflowing of love and care...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you everyone for the overwhelming support you have given to the story...

New readers, new followers, new voters and new comments are making me more happy...

Dedicating this story to all my crazy abhigyans, my followers, my beloved abhigya ff writers n my sweet darlus whose comments are my energy boosters....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya sets the dining table and calls everone for breakfast...

Aaliya, Purab and dadi settles in dining table and smiles on looking at Pragya and is overwhelmed with her gestures... Pragya serves them food and expecting a lot to see their reaction...

Just then Abhi too joins them... Pragya is hell nervous and is worried a lot that how will Abhi gonna react to the fact that she made the breakfast....

Abhi: Robin, Robin...

Robin: Yes sir...

Abhi: What are you waiting for??? Serve the food, man... I'm hungry...

Pragya: Robinnnnn..... Stop and saty over there.... You go and do your work which I gave you... I will serve my husband...

Abhi: Arrey, it's okay yaar... You sit and eat with us... Robin will serve... We have to move to your house for the pag phere rasam...

Pragya: That I know very well.. Robin move soon... I will do what I have do... You shouldn't come between me and my husband okay... Dare to come here, I will surely punish you....

Abhi: Why too hot much fuggy?? I'm saying this for your well being only na... Don't be stubborn fuggy....

Pragya: I told you already na that I'm not going to give away my rights to anyone.. So, Don't ever order me like this and let me do what I wish to do for you....

Abhi: okay okay chill... Come on serve me... But you should also eat with us okay...

All laughs on seeing the scenario...

Aaliya: Bhabhi, what's the rights you are talking??? It's good to see the great Abhishek prem mehra dancing to his wife's tunes.....

Purab( chuckles) : hmm... Hmm... what's that bhabhi??? Special treatment for your hubby haan...

Dadi: Chup... You too.,. Don't tease my bahu... Have your foods soon..

Pragya serves the food and waits impatiently, without eating and is waiting eagerly to see everyone's reaction...

Aaliya: Wow... Delicious... Ummm.. Yummy.... Mmmmm.... Robin you killed it man.. What a taste... I'm gonna have more....

Purab: Awesome... Too good... Robin, you are too good today... I'm also going to eat more today...

Abhi: What happened to you Robin???

Robin: Sirrr....

Abhi: Today you cooked brilliantly man... Keep it up... Do like this daily okay....

Robin: But sir... I did not cook today...

Abhi: If you didn't do this means, who else??? Daaaaadi... (Shouts angrily) Again you started to cook??? How many times I told you not to stress yourselves... Robin is there na... He will take care of everything...

Dadi: I did nt cook today beta... Will I do anything against your words????

Abhi: Then???

Dadi: My pyaari bahu cooked today... See how she is impatiently waiting for everyone's reaction and compliments...

Abhi, Purab and Aaliya shouts in unison: whaaaaaat????

Aaliya: Bhabhi, you cooked...

Pragya blushes and nods her head as yes..

Everyone appreciates pragya's cooking....

Abhi: Fuggy you are too good...

Aaliya: fuggy???

Purab: fuggy??! What's that???

Abhi: I will call my wife whatever i wish... She is my fuggy... U guys have any problem... Haan..

Purab: no... No... But its too cute... Bhai... Not bad...

Aaliya: Itz too romantic... Puru bhai can you believe this... Our abhi bhai has become too much romantic in a day.... See na... Bhabhi is also glowing on hearing bhai calling her fuggy...

Abhigya blushes... The breakfast was with full of laughter, chit chats, teases n full of fun...

Dadi blesses pragya for her amazing cooking talents and feels very happy... She gives pragya a gift...

Dadi: Beta... You cook amazingly well... I see Abhi's mom in you.. This is a small gift from your mom in law(abhi's mom)... She always wants to give this to abhi's wife.... Be happy... You are the lakshmi of the house...

Pragya was awestruck to see the beautiful gift from her mom in law...

Pragya: Dadi how can i agree this?? Am i worth it??

Abhi enters and says: Then who else... You deserve it....

Pragya: Thank you so much dadi...

Dadi: Be happy always... Now Abhi its your turn to give my bahu her gift...

Abhi: I will give it to her n i want to take her to my room..

Dadi: okay, you two carry on... You both get ready for pag phere rasam... After your lunch return home.... Evening your reception z there na...

Both Abhi n pragya moves to their room...

Abhi: Fuggy, get ready and come soon... My gift is waiting for you...

Pragya nods her head and moves to get changed... As she is so curious to know what her husband gonna give her, she quickly dresses up and comes out...

Abhi was mesmerised on seeing his wife, who is glowing in her simple oufit too... It was pretty hard for Pragya to control her blush, as her husband is staring at her with  full of love....

As it's getting late, Pragya has no other choice than to shook her husband, who is standing like a statue...

Pragya: shall me move..

Abhi: wait.... Here is your gift... This is for the amazing hands that cooked so well...

Do you like this???

Pragya: Wow... itz marvelous...

Abhi: And one more gift is there... But I will give you only if you close your eyes..

Pragya: Okay... But what is it for??

Abhi: Close your eyes... I will give you first and you will come to know, why it's for...

Pragya closes her eyes... She felt goosebumps and her cheeks reddened with the gift, Abhi has given her... Her eyes got wide open and she is dumbstuck, as her naughty husband is giving a sweet torture to her...

Abhi kissed on his Fuggy's cheeks way too sensually and he murmurs something in her ears, making her to blush uncontrollably...

Abhi (chuckles on seeing his wife's reaction): And this is for looking too beautiful and blushing too much... Tell me na... Do you like it???

Pragya with a happy smile looks at Abhi lovingly and nods her head as yes...
Abhi: Oye Fuggy.. Don't blush too much and please don't change my mood yaar.. Show some pity on your husband... It's better we move quickly or else we will end up in our room for sure...Come lets move...

Pragya laughs on seeing Abhi's antics while he pleads her through his eyes to stop her blushing... With a chuckle, Pragya holds Abhi's hand and they walked out happily..

Soon, the car kicked off from the parking lot and moved towards the Aroras home... As this is their first alone drive after marriage, they were so happy and thrilled...

They talked a lot, all through the way and Abhi felt contented on seeing the happy smile in his wife's face... As soon as they reached the house, Abhi steps out first and lends his hand for his wife Pragya to come out of the car...

As Instructed by Sarla Maa, Bulbul does the aarthi for Abhi and Pragya and walks inside hand in hand... However, the siblings of Pragya are scanning them from top to bottom, while they couldn't understand why they are doing so...

Bulbul: Di... You are looking too gorgeous, today... I'm wondering is this really You??? Jiju... What have you done to my Di??? She is glowing....

Arjun: Haan di.. You both are perfect for each other... But why this much blushy blushy???

Mohan: Arrey kids, don't tease them... Let them come in first...

Abhi: Aunty, Uncle... I need your blessings... Please bless me...

Abhi is about to bent down and touch their feet... But he is startled as Sarla and Mohan stepped back...

Sarla and Mohan: No.... We are not going to bless you...

All are shocked to hear such a reply from the elder Aroras... Abhi's face lost all it's colours and his eyes blurred up uncontrollably... Pragya fumes in anger, as she didn't expected that her parents would act so mean to her husband...

Pragya(shouts): What's this Mom??? You too Dad??? Why can't you two bless my husband??? Why??? Are you guys becoming so cruel that you don't have the heart to bless him???

Is this the way to treat your son in law??? I didn't expect from that you both will give such a kind of welcome to him.. I was so proud of you always but today you two broke my heart...

What wrong did my husband do to you??? Why you two are keeping quiet??? I'm loosing all my temper... What's the use of standing here... I regret that I've come here....

Remember one thing... If anyone insult my husband, I won't spare them whomever it may be... Unless and until, you people apologise to him, we won't come here... Come suniyae... Let's move from here...

Abhi was shocked to see his wife fuming in anger and speaking for him against her parents... He felt happy that his Fuggy is supporting and favouring him, but he felt very sad why his inlaws are not ready to bless him...

Bulbul and Arjun: Sorry jiju... Sorry di... Mom and dad what's happening, here??? Look at their faces... Please stop all these..

Mohan and sarla started to laugh hard, making everyone to get puzzled... They stare at them like aliens, why the elders were laughing on seeing their reaction...

Sarla: Abhi beta... We didn't do anything to insult you, like your wife said... Don't feel sad, beta... We will bless you for sure... But... Only on one condition...

Abhi: Condition???

Mohan: Haan... You have to call us Maa and Papa and not as uncle and aunty... You are our son and we will feel happy, only if you address us like this...

Abhi immediately hugged Mohan and cried aloud, as he is haunted by varied emotions... Mohan pats his back gently while Sarla caress his head and asked Abhi to calm down...

On the other side, Pragya is boiling like a volcano... She doesn't like the drama her parents had played... She is hell furious on them for making her husband to cry like this, on the very first visit to her home...

Pragya stomps her feet angrily and moves to her room in full rage... She slams the door harshly and falls on the bed, with anger flaring her nose... All were startled, as they didn't expected such a kind of reaction from Pragya....

Bulbul: Not bad, Jiju... First time... Pragya di hadn't done like this ever in her life...

Abhi: Oh god... Why this Fuggy is reacting like this???

All Aroras: Fuggy???

Abhi(blushes): It's the pet name, I've given to Pragya... She loves to be called like that...

Arjun: Wow... Pet name... In a single night... Too romantic, Jiju... One more thing...

Bulbul: Haan... Jiju... Where is our di??? What have you done to her???

Abhi: She is here only na, Bulbul... Why are you questioning me like this???

Arjun: No jiju... That's not what Bulbul di meant... Pragya di got angry for the first time, and she has left to her room angrily... For the first time ever, mom and dad had went to console their favourite daughter...

Abhi: So...

Bulbul: Jiju... You have done some magic on my di.. The most obedient fav. Daughter has got too much angry and raised her voice against our parents in support of you.. Never in her life she has shouted or speak angrily to our parents...

Abhi: Oh.. Is that so??? I can't believe it...

Arjun: Haan.. Jiju.. I think she loves you too much and she will not accept, if anyone disrespects you..

Abhi couldn't stop smiling as the thought of loved by his Fuggy itself making him to feel elated... Abhi moves towards Pragya's room while Arjun and Bulbul excused and moves out, to plan a big surprise for their Di and Jiju...

Eventhough the Aroras consoles Pragya a lot, she is not ready to give up... She is so hurted with their dramas, while Abhi makes Pragya to understand and makes her to smile at last...

They happily spent time with Aroras...

After lunch they moved to the Mehra mansion after packing all Pragya's stuffs .... All of Her books, clothes and all other useful things she needs, but Abhi carefully leaves the teddy alone in her room...

Abhi is so adamant not to take her teddy as he wants his fuggy only to hug him while sleeping... He wants him to be her favourite magic pillow...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

So,

What's next???

The grand wedding reception of abhigya with lots of surprises, gifts, performances n masti...

Stay tuned...

Meet you all soon to torture and irritate you all...

Until then...

Signing off...

Urs troublemaker

Crazymahiz

👋👋👋👋👋🏃🏃🏃🏃👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro