51. Love and care makes wonders ..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Im very happy to share a big news guys...

Yup... This story has set a big milestone again... It has successfully crossed 4000+ votes.....

It has crossed 39700+ reads and a maximum of 111 votes in the previous chapter....

Thanks for all your love and support and thanks again for encouraging and supporting me all this while and I hope it grows further too...

Dedicating this chapter to each and every person who has read this story.... Thanks  again for all your love and support....

💠💠💠💠 Shall we start.... Same thing.... click on 🌟🌟🌟🌟 button and proceed further.... Not interested to click star button, please skip this story.... 💠💠💠💠

Shot. 51:

Purab’s mind draws to a conclusion that bulbul is the girl meant for him… He now understands that only bulbul can make him feel better and happy…. He very well knows that all in their family will be happy to know if bulbul and him get together…

Purab is completely relieved that finally he understands what he wants for him… But he feels really bad for malini as he has unnecessarily created a feelings in malini’s mind…

Though he did not proposed malini of love or marriage but they shared some moments like hugging, kissing and some intimate talks and shared some photos and videos too…

Purab does not know how to convince malini.. He knows very well that malini has some feelings for him and wished to meet him.. Purab mentally prepares himself to apologize to malini for the unknown thing happened between them...

So, purab wishes to meet malini for a final time and to say a big good bye to her and also to stop the thing which he asked to do with aaliya…

Purab determines that he should never and ever doubt aaliya in his life....  If aaliya fell in love too with anyone, Purab wishes to support her  in all means…

Purab has a little doubt that arjun starts to have feelings for aaliya but he does not know whether aaliya too has the same feelings for arjun too… purab smiles if they are together, he will be so happy as he likes arjun a lot...

Purab rings the bell in malini’s flat and when the door clicks open he is dumb struck to see malini in saree and his heart skips a bit on seeing malini like that… However purab composes himself and gets inside…

Malini hugs purab but he did not reciprocate it and smiles a little and moves away and settles in sofa… Malini tries to sit very close with purab but he distanced himself with malini…

Malini: What happened my handsome?? Are you angry on me???

Purab: No malini… see... I want to talk an important matter with you… please dont mistake me and dont get heart broken okay… You are a very good friend and well wisher of mine and I regret for the mistake that happened unknowingly…

Malini: Tell me directly what’s the matter purab???

Purab: Sorry malini.. I cant love you and this will be our last meet.. I apologize if I made you upset and kindled any feelings in you…

Malini: Did I do anything wrong purab or do you think Im not worth to be loved by you???

Purab: No.. no.. Im at fault.. I already have feelings for a girl but as the girl avoided me, I turned my attention towards you… My mistake… I regret… please forgive me…

Malini wipes her fake tears but her blood is boiling in anger as all her dreams are being shattered by purab in a second.. She makes a quick plan as its her last chance…

Malini: Its okay… Leave that… you are my good friend and Im so happy for you and don't forget you have to find a nice guy for me…

Purab smiles: Sure.. sure.. why not…

Malini: so its our last meet… Iv prepared dinner for us… can you join me atleast in dinner for a final time… please...

Purab: My pleasure…

Malini makes a devilish smirk and arranges the table for dinner..They had the food chit chatting happily.. Finally, malini hands over a glass of juice to purab.. Purab too drinks it happily..

Malini: Purab… If  you dont mind, Can you allow me to hug you and kiss you for the final time please… sorry.. If im troubling you as I want us to break up happily…

Purab: sure.. No problem…

Malini comes closer to purab and hugs him tightly… She slowly bends down and kisses purab in his lips… Purab gasps in shock but he too reciprocate it as something is happening inside him.. malini smiles and moves but her saree slips from her body.. Purab pulls her closer…

Purab: Ma… malu… you look sexy… Can I kiss you???

Malini smiles while purab starts to do the things which he never wishes to do in his wild dreams too… Malini smirks as her plan to trap purab get successful as the tablets she has mixed in juice starts to work…

A camera automatically records those things... Purab does not know anything about the darkness surrounding his life and also the things which is going to affect his loved ones lives too...

…..

The next day morning, Abhi enters the room with a wide smile in his face… He sees his wife Fuggy sleeping peacefully.. Abhi smiles  on seeing the innocence in his fuggy’s face and prays to god to ease her pain and to make her smile always..

Abhi kisses pragya’s forehead lovingly and keeps the tray of coffee and biscuits in the nearby table…

Abhi: Baby… My fuggy darling… wake up… Its time…

Pragya cuddles closer to abhi and leans on his chest.. Abhi caress her head lovingly and pragya hugs abhi tightly…

Abhi: Fuggy.. wake up... its time…

Pragya: Let me sleep abhi.. what shall I going to do waking up so early… Anyways I have to eat and take rest na… So, Im gonna sleep for some more time.... please dont disturb me…

Abhi; There’s a need to wake up fuggy… please baby... Its getting late...

Pragya pokes abhi’s chest: What’s that for??? Dont tell me that I have to study now…😠😠😠😠

Abhi chuckles : No… no.. you don't need to study but you have to freshen up quick and take your food and medicines before the classes starts…

Pragya: 😨😨😨😨 whaattt???

Abhi: Iv arranged to hear all your lectures through video conferencing.. No one knows this matter in your class… Iv spoken with the college directors and managed to link the cam in your classroom so that you can hear all those lectures and it will be helpful as you wont regret for the one week’s absence…

Pragya glares at abhi ; Im wondering where my mother in law has found you… sure she has got you some where???

Abhi; what’s that??!

Pragya: Then what… Im sure you are being found in some goodness museum for sure… Did  You have jumped and  come down directly from the heaven???

Abhi: wah.. wah.. A great compliment from my wife… not bad…

Pragya: Im not praising you abhi… Im scolding you for troubling me like this… 😡😡😡😡

Pragya yells and walks to washroom… sarla who saw this comes inside and pats abhi’s shoulder lovingly…

Sarla: Sorry beta… I know pragya behaved with you very badly… I apologize on her behalf.. You are doing this much for her but this girl is behaving like this... Its very bad... I regret that I have not brought her up well....

Abhi:  😂😂😂😂....  you are unbelievable ma.. Have you believed this fuggy's acting... She is a big drama queen ma.. yesterday night she worried that she will miss the seminars and lectures as its very important...

So, I made this arrangement... I know she is dancing there happily but she will act as if nothing happened... She will say Im troubling her but I know very well that she loves to study and I will do anything to make her dreams come true...

Sarla smiles happily and blesses Abhi for loving, supporting and caring for pragya like that...

After sometime pragya comes out after freshening up...

Abhi: So here comes the best coffee made specially for my love by her love...

Pragya sips it happily and smiles widely...

Pragya: yup... The best coffee made by mom... No one's coffee matches hers... Hmm... Amazing...

Abhi pouts like a kid: But Im the one made this coffee and not sarlama..

Pragya: Liar... I know my mom's coffee pretty well.... Dont be a spoil sport abhi...

Abhi: But baby I learned from sarlama and made this coffee with my own hands...  I can very well swear on you too...

Pragya: Really!!!! You made this...

Abhi: Yes... You are praising sarlama for the coffee I made and you are not at all appreciating my hardwork...But without minding anything, you are drinking it happily... Too bad fuggy...

Pragya rolls her eyes on seeing abhi's cute antics and kissed his cheeks....

Pragya: That's really superb my hubby... You are impressing me more and more... Dont regret okay...  Im falling madly, deeply and head over heels in love with you again and again...

Abhi's face glows in happiness and he gives a quick peck in pragya's lips and hugs her tightly... Unknowingly Abhi's eyes welled up but he wipes his tears before pragya sees him...

Pragya: Abhi... Can we stay like this for five minutes... Please...

Abhi: Okay dear... As you wish...

Pragya: Abhiii....

Abhi: hmmm...

Pragya: cry abhi...

Abhi: whaatttt???

Pragya: I said cry... I know you are suppressing your emotions and feelings for my sake right .. I know how much you are suffering inwardly...

You are wishing to pour out your sadness with me .... But you are scared that I will worry much... Hey na???

Abhi tries to move away from pragya as he could not control his emotions  but pragya tightens her grip on abhi which makes abhi not to move further...

Pragya: 'Dont move... I asked for 5 minutes... Still 4 n half minutes left... So, stop being a good soul... Break your shell and pour out...

I wont feel bad... How much you care for me abhi and how you are doing everything to make me happy??? But my happiness lies in you only...

So dont bother about anything... Im with you... You are proving yourself that you are a loving husband na... So, your wife should atleast try to match you na... Stop faking and dont try to control yourself...

Im with you abhi... Dont supress your feelings.... Cry abhi... You are in your fuggy's arms... Dont think anything much... Pour out what's in your heart...."

Pragya felt some precious tear drops touching her cheeks.... Abhi tightens his grip on his fuggy... A complete silence is prevailed in the room... Only the sound of Abhi's cries echoes the room mingled with the silent tears of pragya wiping all the sorrows slow by slow in their hearts...

Exactly after five minutes, the flow of tears starts to reduce... They starts to compose themselves but they did not break the hug...

Pragya: Feeling better...

Abhi: ye... Yes...

Pragya: That's good... Dont suppress your feelings anymore... Whatever happens, you should not hide anything from me... It may be happiness or sadness...

But, remember that  you have two hands to wipe away your tears, two ears to hear all your problems, two eyes to see both your happiness and sadness, a lap to comfort you and a heart to love you always...

Stay happy abhi... I promise...  I too will forget everything for making my abhi happy... No more tears okay... Lets forget everything and start afresh..."

Abhi: So, my fuggy turns into a phylosophical queen hun....

Pragya: Anything to make my abhi happy...

Abhi: Now wash your face... Lets have breakfast and medicines... Then we can hear the lectures...

Pragya: you too gonna hear those lectures...

Abhi: sometimes to give you company then I will start my office work..

Pragya: Okay... Hello my loving husband... Carry me and make me to wash my face...

Abhi: Ahaaan... My wife is turning too much naughty now a days...

Pragya: why not??? My husband is pampering me so much... Im enjoying his care to the fullest...

Abhi chuckles and carries her and does as she said... Later pragya engrossed in hearing lectures, Abhi too got busy in office stuffs...

They were not aware about the shocking things that are going to happen in their lives...

Days passes...

One fine day,

Abhi's p.a. nishi calls Abhi: Hello sir...

Abhi: Haan... Nishi... Tell me... Whaattt???? How did this happen??? How we lost the deal in Delhi??? Purab has worked hard to get the deal... Then how did it happen...

Nishi: sir... Vo... Vo..

Abhi: Tell me exactly what happened. ..

Nishi: sir, purab sir did not attend the important dealers meeting...

Abhi: what the hell is he doing there??? He even did not call me these days and whenever I called him its not reachable..

Nishi: Sir... I think purab sir is not in delhi and morever.... 🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇

Abhi face looky scary and the mobile slips from his hands unknowingly...

So what has happened???

Where is purab???

What problems abhi and pragya gonna face???

Will pragya's dreams come true and will their happiness last longer???

To know more stay tuned...

A long update na... Almost 2300+ words... Not proof read... Forgive me for silly mistake...

How did you feel when pragya ask abhi to cry???

What pragya did is correct or not???

Dont forget to pen down your valuable comments and cast your votes too...

👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro