75. Jealous- Just bEcAuse i LOve yoU So much....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oh my goodness...

We are in the 75th chapter... A platinum jubilee... Unbelievable na...

Not expected that, I will write this much...

Thanks to everyone who made this happen and I'm over whelmed with all your love and support and making this story to get a big place in all your hearts ...

Very happy to inform you all that this story has crossed 81,700 reads irrespective of the private chapters too....

The votes are going forward to climb a big benchmark very soon... Fingers crossed and looking forward for that very eagerly....

The number of votes so far is
9,700+ votes with a maximum of
163 votes (highest ahead of all my stories) to its credit...

Thanks once again and expecting it to grow further too... Silent readers expecting all your support too very badly...

👉 Can I expect to break a record in the maximum votes in a single chapter???

👉 Will I get a double ton before the story ends???

Let's see...

👉 I know the silent readers will open up very soon and fulfill my wishes...

Fingers crossed ✌✌✌✌✌...

Warning: Read the story at your very own risk... If you don't find my writings as nice or seem to be immature, you are pleased not to read ahead....

Strictly no bashing is allowed and only people who have the heart to vote and appreciate my hardwork are pleased to step ahead...

Others are pleased not to step forward and waste your precious time....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

If I need to choose between breathing and loving you, I will choose my last breath to say I love you...

A good sign of being a loving husband is that how gently and caringly, he loves his wife...

I have got the biggest security in you as you will never leave my hand... Rather than that, I'm so glad that you will love me with utmost sincerity all through our life, no matter what...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Pragya cuts the call and smiles widely that whatever happens her loving husband Abhi will protect her from any problems that tries to near her... She is beaming in happiness that god has blessed her too much for giving such a loving husband for her...

She looks around to check whether anyone is noticing her or not... Finding no one is there, she opens her mobile and admires her loving husband's photo in it... She caress it lovingly and kisses it with full of love...

Pragya frozes in shock as she felt a tap in her back... She is hell shocked and is quite nervous as who might it be... Pragya starts to sweat hard as what will happen if its her friends Rk, madhu or sid...

But to her relief, Aaliya and Arjun are standing there stiffling their laughter with much difficulty... Not able to control anymore, they burst out into laughter irking pragya to the core....

Pragya: You two... 😠😠😠😠... Just shut up... What's so funny is happening here...

Arjun: Huh... Nothing di... 😂😂😂😂...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂... Ajju... I heard someone saying that she is coming here to study and another one saying that he is sending her to study... But, what we see all time is, romance only... Hey na bhabhi 😉😉😉😉😉

Pragya: Aaliya 😊😊😊... You have become too spoiled and rotten after joining with the idiot brother of mine... You two be na... What you two are doing here without attending the classes haan...

Arjun: Just bunking the class for fun...

Aaliya: And also silently watching my bhai and bhabhi's romance... 😉😉😉😉... Hey na ajju... Seriously I have a big doubt... Can't you two stop romancing and concentrate in your works...

Pragya: Ufff... For heavens sake, remember, I'm not romancing my husband... Again we got into a trouble because of the college administration committee... So, I called and informed abhi to be cautious, that's all...

Arjun: Anything wrong di...

Pragya explains Arjun and aaliya what's the matter... They two where quite nervous as they feel that things are getting complicated day by day... The trio felt a chill in their spine and a fear engulfs them as what will be pragya's reaction if the truth opens up in front of them...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

After the classes gets over, Rk, Madhu, sid and Pragya comes out of the class... When they neared the gate, Arjun and aaliya comes there hand in hand as if they don't know anything...

Arjun: Hey everyone... Pragya di... Shall we leave... I have to drop you in home... Then me and aaliya are going out...

The smile in Arjun and Aaliya's face brings an unknown jealousy in sid's mind and he is fuming in anger... Aaliya sees sid's reaction with a smirk and she least cared about anything and diverts her attention towards others...

Pragya: You two carry on... Ajju... We are given some work... It will take some time... I will inform you okay... Have fun and enjoy you both.... But very sorry to say... Rest in peace Aaliya as you are taking a devil with you...

All laughs making Arjun to whine hardly... Aaliya consoles arjun and wipes his fake tears... Rk and madhu admires the cuteness and closeness of Arjun and aaliya while sid is firing heavy bombs on seeing their closeness and jealousy is overflowing mercilessly in his heart and mind....

Arjun: But pragya di... If you want, I can drop you there and go... You know na, you are not supposed to go in bike... I know your darling friends have called for some stupid stunts in bike na...

Madhu: Huh... Ajju... You are talking too much... We are going out for an important work... Guess what... We are going to meet our idol Abhishek sir that too in his home... We are excited and thrilled...

You don't need to get worry Ajju... We have booked a cab and we will bring our lolly safely to your home... Is that okay... We do care for our lolly my dear bro...

Arjun: Alright... Go ahead... But pragya di... When you were about to return, give me a call... We will come and pick you up... If possible, Me and aaliya too will meet Abhishek sir na... 😉😉😉😉

Pragya jaw drops as Arjun and aaliya are lying effortlessly while she is struggling to say a lie to her friends... They bids adieu and started to their destinations...

Sid is gritting his teeth in anger as Madhu and Rk are praising Arjun and aaliya's togetherness.... Pragya's wish to see them as real life couples shatters Sid's heart into pieces... But he is not in a mood to give up before fighting back and he badly wants to prove that his love is greater and true...

Little did Sid knows that his one foolish action gonna destroy everything and push him in a living hell... He is going to fail miserably and will face nothing but hatred from aaliya because of his mere stupidity...

Sid is not aware that aaliya is trying to make her to get normal and forget the bad incidents but sid's one ugly stunt will create a big gap between them in future and his love life will be sinking mercilessly...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Rk, sid, madhu and pragya enters the mighty Mehra Mansion... Though it's pragya's home, she feels it as different as she is not entering the mansion as the bahu and the queen of the house but as a crazy fan who enters her idol's house....

Pragya didn't paid heed to the trio's admiration towards the house... She is hell nervous and is trembling in fear as no one should find out that she is abhi's wife... She is sweating as what will her friends do if anyone spots their photos in the living room or anywhere in the house...

Pragya takes deep breaths to calm down her nerves and thinks about her loving husband abhi as she knows very well that he would have done something to save her from the big mess... She takes a relieved breath as she spots abhi's car in the lobby...

They enters the house and is welcomed by the servants in an elegant manner... Pragya gestures them to call abhi and dadi soon.... Dadi comes there and welcomes everyone... Dadi signs pragya to calm down and not to worry about anything....

Madhu: Very happy to meet you dadi.. You are really very sweet... I didn't expected that you will be so simple and friendly...

Dadi: what is this beta 😊😊😊😊... You are praising me too much... This is my nature... What will you say, when you meet my bahu... You won't believe, she is my abhi's wife... Even if she is near you too, you can't identify her...

Rk: Wow... It's really nice to hear dadi... Is Abhishek's sir wife is back to home from college??? We are eager to meet her....

Abhi: What's happening here??? All are eager to meet my fuggy rather than me haan...

Sid: Oh no no sir... This Rk is always like this... Sorry sir... We will be pleased, if we meet your wife also...

Abhi: Sorry guys... My fuggy is busy in an important work... She has informed me that she will be late to home... You guys can come and meet her some other day....

Dadi... I hope you have got introduced with everyone... Did you know dadi??? The girl sitting next to you have challenged me saying that she will beat my fuggy in studies... I told her its impossible... But she is hell adamant that she will succeed for sure...

Pragya throws daggers on abhi as he is teasing her too much... Though she is inwardly dancing that abhi will never leave her side but she is irritated why abhi is bringing this topic again...

Dadi: Ahaan... Beta... No one can near my bahu... She will surely out beat anyone because of her will power, self confidence and more than that she has got a biggest support in the name of her loving husband and a whole hearted support from our family....

Rk: Dadi... One small doubt... Don't mistake me okay... I accept abhi sir loves his wife dearly and supports her a lot... But its quite surprising to see that you are also praising her too much... Iv never seen any sasuma praising their bahus and even I wonder how you allowed her to study too...

Dadi: Very simple beta... My bahu is the light and pride of this house... Without her, nothing will happen in this house... She brings happiness to this house always and she never fails in her duty as the bahu of the house...

You know what..  no one can say that this is purely an arranged marriage... Abhi and my bahu love each other so much... We have not only got the  good bahu and a good wife to abhi... Rather we have got a caring and loving person who is the biggest strength of this house...

She may be young to her age but she is always like a mother to take care of everyone... She is a very strict teacher when it concerned anyone's health in this family... But she is always abhi's little baby as she loves his pamperings so much and shows tantrums a lot....

Abhi chuckles on seeing pragya's friends reactions but when his eyes spotted his fuggy, his heart panicked and all he want now is to run and hold his fuggy tightly in his embrace and to console her with his soothing words....

This is the only thing abhi never wish to see in his life... This is the thing which he hates in his fuggy the most... This is the thing which he is trying really very hard not to see in his fuggy's face...

Abhi's heart started to bleed on seeing tears in pragya's eyes.... Abhi panicks as pragya is not at all looking at him and is sobbing... When abhi is about to get up ignoring anything and run to his fuggy, dadi hold abhi tightly and gestures him not to pull up any stupid stunts...

Dadi: What happened beta??? Why you are crying???

Pragya: oh nothing dadi... Just I got carried away...

Rk side hugs and pats pragya's back with concern: Lolly... My little doll you are okay na...

Sid too rushes up and holds pragya's hand: Hey little munchkin... what happened to you all of a sudden.. You are fine right...

Rk caress pragya's head while sid checks her forehead that whether she is having any fever...  Madhu hands over a glass of water and the trio forgets where they are and what they are doing... They didn't bother that they came there to invite abhi's whole family for the annual day....

Dadi is really trying very hard to control abhi from getting up... Abhi is completely mad as rather than him, his fuggy is consoled by her buddies... A clear jealousy creeps in abhi's face as he is too possessive when it concerns his fuggy...

Though abhi's knows that pragya's friends loves and cares for her so much, abhi always feels that he should be ahead of anyone in loving his wife.... He can't give up his rights to anyone as he wants to be the first in doing anything for his fuggy...

Abhi's pov.:

What are you doing abhi??? Are you mad??? Why are you being so stupid and why your love is blinding your senses??? Can't you see how much your fuggy's friends cares for her???

You should feel proud of your fuggy that she being a loving soul is liked and loved by everyone... Rather than that you are fuming in jealousy... Isn't it silly of you to think like this???

Huh... My mind voice... Just run away before I kill you... Yes..  Im hell jealous... Im mad... Im angry... As I always want to take care of my fuggy than anyone else...

Im now in a helpless situation as I couldn't understand why my fuggy is crying all of a sudden and Im sitting here simply without consoling her not to worry for anything and I will protect her with all my might and make her happy...

I'm really jealous as why on earth I became her husband rather than  be her bestie... If I'm my fuggy's bestie, I would be consoling her and wiping her tears like this Rk, sid and madhu na.... How unlucky of me...  😞😞😞😞😞

Fuggy... My baby... Please forgive your husband as he is sitting idle seeing your cry... Sorry baby... Dadi is not allowing me to move an inch too... Im ready to accept whatever punishment you give to me...

Please na darling... Don't cry... See my heart is shedding blood tears on seeing you like this... Did I do any mistake??? Aargh... God... Please let them leave soon... I want my fuggy to be with me asap...

Abhi comes out of his trance as the servants comes there to serve them tea and snacks... Before abhi could say, RK asked if its possible to get some fresh juice for pragya as she looks very tired... 

Abhi doesn't know whether to laugh or cry on seeing this scenario.... The loving friendship bond between the four really creates goosebumps inside abhi and dadi is smiling widely on seeing their bonding...

After sometime, they bid adieu and comes out... Exactly at that time, Arjun and Aaliya comes there with happy faces and their entwined hands makes sid to get mad... Sid hurriedly drags Rk and madhu to come soon as he has some important work...

Pragya waits for her friends to go soon... As soon as they leave, pragya rushes inside without bothering to answer arjun or aaliya... She is startled as she didn't see abhi anywhere in the living room....

Pragya rushes up the stairs in a jiff and enters the room to see abhi fisting his hands in fury and his eyes are completely blood red...  Pragya hugs abhi tightly and bursts out into heavy sobs not able to control anymore....

Abhi couldn't do anything as pragya is hugging him tightly... All of a sudden, she slams her lips with his... Abhi wonders what is happening with his fuggy and why she is reacting like this....

It look a long time for abhi to make pragya to get back to normal..... She is crying hugging abhi and is mumbling something like a little abhi... Abhi coos his little baby girl with full of love....

Abhi is smiling widely and showering his all love on his fuggy knowing the reason why his fuggy has cried this much.... Abhi is flying in heaven as its the outburst of the happiness of being loved crazily by her husband and the unconditional love the whole family has on her....

Abhi's mind keeps on saying one thing... He keeps and treats her
always like his queen but she made him to feel that he is a real king who rules her heart.... The biggest possession a man can possess in this whole world is winning the heart of the women he loves the most....

Abhi loves on seeing their entwined fingers, his fuggy's face buried inside his chest, the rhythm of their sinking heart beats and the warmth and solace they find together in each other's embrace...

Days passes....

The D day for abhi to come as the chief guest for the annual day comes finally....

Pragya is hell nervous as she prays to god nothing should happen wrong and she shouldn't over react on seeing abhi or hearing abhi's speech..

But little did pragya knows that the fate has a different game play for the lovely couples....

So, what's gonna happen in the annual day???

Will pragya over react and the truth comes out???

Rather than pragya's friends will pragya's whole college came to know that she is abhi's wife????

Will sid be able to prove to aaliya that he loves her dearly????

What will be aaliya's reaction and answer for sid????

What will happen to Arjun's love on aaliya???

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

A very long update again with 3100+ words...

Sorry for typo errors and mistakes, if any...

Cast your votes and pen down your views without fail...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Catch me soon with more votes....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro