8. Unveiling the sweet surprise ....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry buddies....

I know I'm very late...

From morning I'm trying very hard to update this part...

But to my bad luck, all got messed up... I've planned this episode with lots of surprising facts by adding photos to picturise it clearly...

This is not working in my favour... I will update this part first... If possible I will edit it with photos afterwards...

As many asked, pragya's looks in reception will be like this...

Now to the surprised episode which surprises me by taking on my nerves from morning...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The guests were astonished to see the stage set up like a royal emporer's court and Abhi is also looking dashing in white kurta....

The aroras and dadi greets everyone and offered them with pleasentaries....

The two dashing young bachelors, Arjun and purab takes the stage looking extremely handsome making all the girls to gasp and longing to get them as their boy friend...

Purab:

Welcome everyone to the grand reception of the most wanted handsome hunk, the great business man Abhishekh prem mehra - my bhai and the queen of beauty Pragya Abhishekh Prem Mehra - my bhabhi...

Arjun: As you all know the marriage is fixed in a short span of time... We will like to give some surprises to my di and jiju with lots of twists and fun...

Purab: Are you all ready???

Abhi could nt understand what they are upto...

Suddenly all the lights turns off... Before everyone gets panics, a light focuses on the stairs...

There stood two young girls identitically dressed dancing graciously for a peppy number and comes down.... They are our sweet bulbul and aaliya...

Boys are drooling on them... Everyone claps as their performance ends... They too takes the stage...

Bulbul: We are going to reveal our surprise...

Aaliya: Before we let you all know, lets invite the person who is the center of attraction in this evening and everyone wishes to meet the lady in y bhai's life...

Purab: Its time to introduce the soulmate of my bhai..

Arjun: Presenting to you, Pragya Abhishek Mehra...

The light goes off again and a single light focuses on the stairs...

Pragya descends from the stairs making all the men to gasp and all women to feel jealous...

Pragya is breathtakingly gorgeous decked up in a royal gold lehenga making her looks like a real queen...

She smiles and comes down...

Abhi could not blink his eyes... His eyes are only fixed on pragya and he completely drools on her...

Pragya feels abhi's intense and passionative looks and blushes a lot adding feather to her beauty....

She greets dadi and her parents and gets blessings from them...

Abhi comes down from stage and takes Pragya along with him...

Abhi slowly whispers: My blushy fuggy... You are distracting me and you are absolutely mind blowing and you are glowing with your blush and beauty...

Please no blushy blushy fuggy doll... Or i will give my gift in front of all..

If you blush, i will become shameless...

Please help your hubby na...

Pragya smiles and nods her head... But she blushes even more...

Bulbul: Aah, here comes the couples of the hour...

Aaliya: Now, here with our first surprise...

Arjun: we are going to enjoy the sangeet function of the couples...

Purab: come lets all enjoy the performances...

Purab and bulbul enters the dance floor by dancing to a romantic tune... You guys can imagine any song from any language... But my choice is kannala song from thani oruvan...

They dance very romantically... Bulbul casually dances as she studies dance... She used to dance with men in dance class...

But purab is destracted by bulbul's beauty and he could not take his eyes from her...

Next comes the tom and jerry pair, arjun and aaliya dancing for a romantic yet teasing song...

Any songs of your choice.. But my choice is un mela song from rajini murugan....

Their performances ends with huge claps...

Purab: Now itz time for the couples to dance...

Bulbul: But itz not going to happen soon

Aaliya: Yes bhai has to propose bhabhi first...

Arjun: only after di accepts the proposal, they can dance...

Purab: come on bhai you can do it...

Abhi smiles and moves from stage... Nobody knows where abhi goes...

He comes carrying a designer box well carved looking like a king's crown...

Abhi falls on his knees infront of pragya...

Abhi: I, Abhishekh prem mehra whole heartedly wants you to be my best half... I fell in head over nd heels in love with you before seeing you...

I want you to be in all my life sharing all goods nd bads, happiness and sorrows, success and failures, ups and downs,in fortune and misery, in winning and losing ....

I want you to unite me with my body, heart and soul... ( Atlast abhi spilled out)

You will be the only women in my life and i want you to be the mother of our kids...

Will you be my love, life and soulmate??? Will you accept me???

Everyone is amazed by Abhi's proposal .... All the family members are sweetly surprised..

But our poor pragya is crying a lot... Abhi panicks and gets up and wipes her tears...

Abhi: Fuggy,what happened??? Why are you crying???

Pragya: hmm... Im crying on happiness...

Abhi chuckles; okay... Dramabeez fuggy... Will you accept my proposal...

Pragya: No i wont...

Wht's this stupid pragya is saying.. how come she denies such a cute loving proposal... aah... She is again making us irritated...

Relax... Relax... Hear pragya fully...

Pragya: I will accept your proposal only if u accept my gift and my proposal...

Abhi smiles... Pragya takes the gift from her hide out...

Its a beautiful watch which she gets from her long year's savings...

Pragya: I know itz a very simple gift... But like the two dials, i want to be by your side all your life.. will you accept me with my flaws nd fulfill all my dreams???

Will you love and live with me till our life ends???

Will you accept me and my gift???

Abhi smiles and asks her to make him wear that watch...

Then abhi readily gifts her a beautiful diamond studded heart shaped ring and a gold diamond studded bracelet with two hearts together...

Abhi makes her wear that...

Pragya is smiling happily...

Bulbul: wow... Jeeju nice proposal and a lovely gift...

Aaliya: bhabhi your proposal and gift are too good...

Purab: Bhai you have impressed bhabhi and also us...

Arjun: Now its time for the couples to dance and rock the floor...

Abhi: May i have the pleasure to dance with my beautiful cute fuggy???

.pragya: yes you may...

Abhigya dances passionately on a romantic number.... (Tum hi ho in my mind)

Their dancing moves and touches creats some wierd sensations and feelings in their bodies... They are very close to each other...

Thier hot breath mingles... They were in the verge to kiss and make love...

But they composed themselves...

They comes down after their performances... Abhi is drooling on pragya and pragya is feelinv very shy and blushing like a dark red tomato...

Dadi n aroras blesses them to live together always...

Purab: That was awesome....

Arjun: Are you all ready for another surprise???

Everyone whispers... again a surprise....

No one can imagine what these four are upto...

But all are enjoying a lot...

Abhigya are very happy that they are slowly progressing in their marriage life with the unknown feelings, their decreasing distances, their carvings n longingness to become one...

What are the other surprises???

Will Abhigya unite by body and soul???

Will destiny makes them together???

Will they live happily ever after???

Stay tuned...

Sorry again....

Iv planned a lot for this episode... I spend 2 days to make it more interesting with pictures and songs... But nothing works...

Hope iv not tortured you... Feel free to read, comment n vote...

I assure you all to edit and add snaps if possible... Forgive me for messing up this part very badly...

Stay happy...

Will be back tomorrow to trouble you all....

Signing off...

.yours dramabeez....

Crazymahiz...

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃👋👋👋👋👋🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro