9. Moments to cherish for life long....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As rightly said by Margaret cousins, "Appreciation can makes a day even change a life... Your willingness to put in words is all that necessary..."

Silent readers, it's time to break down your shells... I know many are following and reading and loving my ff....

But as a new writer, im longing to hear a single word of appreciation and carving to see more votes from you all...

Hope you don't disappoint me... Atleast a word good, nice is enough for me to cherish...

My lovely abhigyans, support all the abhigya ff writers... All are working hard to entertain you all... Penning down your views and encouraging votes helps to motivate all ff writers....

Now to part 9....

Abhigya are blushing and smiling happily... They are enjoying all the moments...

Purab: Are you all ready for another surprise???

Arjun: yes, we have now seen sangeet, proposal and even couples dance too..

Aaliya: what's next??? Any guesses???

Bulbul: Okay... Okay... We will let you know... Whats left in this marriage is going to happen now...

Purab: Puzzled???? Okay.... Enough of irritating...

Arjun: Now the surprise to the couples is....

Bulbul: The surprise is here in this box...

( Its a blue coloured designer box, emblished with golden beads and stones)

Aaliya: Hope some are guessing???

Purab: No more tortures...

Arjun: Yes the couples are going to get engaged infront of us...

Bulbul: Jiju, di come to stage...

Aaliya: Bhai n bhabhi... Come on... We want to enjoy your engagement ceremony...

All the guests amd family members felt very happy on the thoughtful idea...

Abhigya are in cloud nine... Their missed out moments in marriage are fulfilled by their brothers and sisters... They are overwhelmed with the love they are showering...

Abhigya prays for their happiness and to support them in all means to have a beautiful future ahead...

Aaliya hands over the ring to abhi and bubul gives ring to pragya...

Its a couples ring made of platinum with blue sapphire stones...

Abhi: Thank you guys for the lovely ring...

All in chorus: Its our gift to you both...

Come on engage it na..

Pragya makes abhi wear the ring... Abhi too makes praya wear the ring...

Without any one's knowlege, abhi sensually touches pragya's hands making her to blush more...

All claps for the engagement nd abhi and pragya hugs their siblings and gets blessings from elders...

Purab: Now moving to our next surprise....

Bulbul: Dont get panic.... Take a chill pill...

Arjun: I can hear you all... Whats another one surprise???

Aaliya: may be a last surprise...

Purab: Just a simple one...

Bulbul: we want the to share their happiness with something sweet...

Arjun: yes here comes the sweet surprise...

Aaliya: And... Here we go...

The light turns off...

The lights focuses on a table... The camera zooms...

A huge five layered cake, beautifully designed is kept on the table...

Abhi and pragya smiles and holds each others hands... They cut the cake together...

They feed each other with lots of love... Pragya slightly bites abhi's hands while he feeds her...

When pragya feeds abhi, he slowly sucks her hands along with cake adding more sweet to the cake with his love's bodily taste...

Pragya cant control herself... She is glowing and her cheeks are uncontrollably red in colour with too much blushing and her heart is filled with happiness....

Then they feed cakes to their sis n bros and also to their whole family...

The guests appreciated arjun, aaliya, purab and bulbul for their thoughtful gifts, lovely surprises and better plans they have made to make all of them happy... The guests starts to congratulate the couples...

Sarlama n mohan blesses abhi and pragya....

Dadi blesses them and gives pragya a beautiful jewellery set....

Dadi: Its for coming into our lives... Hope you will make us all happy like this always...

Pragya: sure dadi... I will try to keep up to your expectations...

The guests were enjoying all the lovely moments and the foods were being served..

Abhi attends the guests... Even the young people are teasing the couples...

Purab is secretly admiring bulbul's charms, her antics, her talks, her smiles and it makes him happy... He does not know whats the feeling is that???

On the other hand, bulbul knows purab is watching her but she brushed
of the thoughts that she should focus only on her studies and career and not on any love crap...

Arjun and aaliya are arguing and having some little fight in between unaware that this is their way of showing affection...

Pragya too feels happy with the love she receives from everyone especially her loving husband abhi... she prays for abhi's happiness and she believes that she will support him with all her life...

Her thoughts were broken when a hand comes near her mouth...

She could not believe her eyes... Abhi's hand is having food and he holds a plate with full of food...

Pragya: arrey what's this???

Abhi teasingly: This is plate full of food...

Pragya: Hmm... That i know... What are you doing???

Abhi: whaat??? You cant see... Im feeding my wife...

Pragya blushes: anyone can see us...

Abhi: what's the big deal... Im feeding my wife... No one can question me na??? Now be a good girl and open your mouth... I know your are hungry...

Pragya smiles nd opens her mouth... Abhi happily feeds pragya...

Pragya is happily enjoying her food with her husband's hands and she too feeds him...

Arjun, aaliya, purab and bulbul silently moves near them... Abhigya are in their own world and enjoying their food unaware of this naughty four watching them...

Four in chorus: wow... What a romantic couples... Hmm... Hmmm... Enjoying food privately ah...

They teases them and abhigya are quite embarassed and felt shy...

Everyone appreciates the food and thanks them for the nice reception they have ever saw...

After some time, the aroras too left to their home....

Abhigya changes their outfits and comes and settles on their bed...

Though their hearts are screaming to get together by body and soul but their tiredness took over them... They are hell tired and its quite late...

They wish to enjoy their love for sometime and proceed slowly...

Abhi opens her arms and asks pragya to come near him...

Pragya blushes and readily moves near abhi...

Abhi pulls pragya to a tight embrace and she too reciprocates the hug...

Abhi: Fuggy...

Pragya: Hmm...

Abhi: Tell me na..

Pragya: what???

Abhi: Do you like me???

Pragya: of course, i like you so much...

Abhi: I LOVE YOU so much my cutie doll fuggy... You are my blessing and you are the most prized possession god has given me... Do you love me?? Im dying to hear this from your mouth...

As pragya is blushing too much abhi cant control more.... He kisses her all over her face except her lips... He wants to have a deep passionate liplock but he wishes to get it from his fuggy by herself proceeding first....

Abhi: i told you na... Dont blush... See from morning... Im controlling myself a lot... But you are giving me hard times by looking blushy blushy always... If u blush then i will kiss wherever you are and wont bother to do so if anyone is around too. No one is going to control me...

Now my sweety fuggy... Please tell me na..

Pragya smiles happily and hugs him... She says the three golden magical words near his ears by kissing on his ear lobes...

Abhi could not believe... Before he could react... Pragys slowly, sweetly and shortly gives a sudden kiss on his lips and burries her face on abhi's chest...

Abhi: Arrey what's that??? Its sudden... I could not react and enjoy... Please tell me the words again and give your sweet gift again na... I did nt get my sweet properly na..

Pragya naughtily says: thats your mistake.. Better luck next time... come lets sleep... Im too tired...

Abhi enjoys her wife's antics and makes her sleep on his chest and they both drifted to a deep and happy sleep promising in their minds and hearts to be together like this forever...

Nice progress na... I catch all your mind voices.... But when will they have their suhagraat???

How will pragya's studies progress and how abhi is going to help her???

Will their happiness long live???

Will the other couples join???

To know more...

Stay tuned...

See you all tommorrow...

Bidding adieu...

Yours appreciation expecting poor soul,

Crazymahiz...

Will be back 🔜....

👋👋👋👋👋🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro