10... The romantic fuggy...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Every single day I spend being your wife, I realise how lucky I'm to live a blessed life....

My life is full of colours as my days starts and ends with you....

Abhi and Pragya are in deep sleep... Both thier faces are glowing with the new found love and close proximity they are facing now. . They are just hugging and sleeping together with an adorable smile in their faces...

Pragya wakes up from her sleep... She saw her ever caring and loving husband abhi sleeping peacefully...

She admires her cute darling husband and gives a quick kiss on his forehead and moves to freshen up...

As usual she dressed up elegantly in simple salwar suit and do her pooja and all the morning chores....

Only 2 weeks are left for her vacations to finish... She worries whether she can do all these things, she is doing now, after her college resumes.... She wishes to maximum utilize the time with her loved ones and some quality time with her husband too...

She does all the morning chores and gives everyone their morning tea...
She moves to her room...

Abhi: Good morning fuggy....

Pragya: Good morning.... You got ready.. You could have come down...

Abhi: hmm... Then how can I spend my time with my sweet darling???

Pragya: Always you are flirting with me...

Abhi: Arrey im not flirting with any random girl.. I'm flirting with my wife, my love and the woman i admires the most... Okay now come on... Give my morning dose to make my mood happy..

Pragya: What's that??? I couldn't get you....

Abhi: Which u gave in night and morning na??? You are too quick in giving it ti me... I can't enjoy it, as its always sudden and too short... I want slow, steady and a deep romantic and passionate kiss... Now come on... Give my morning booster

Pragya: hmm... In your dreams Mr. Mehra...

Abhi: whaaaat?? I know my fuggy will give me whatever I want... You know.... Pragya is quite a nerdy and unromantic girl.... But my fuggy is too romantic, you know.... She wont disappoint her husband...

As abhi keep on talking with too much passion and love, Pragya starts to blush and she knows very well that if she stands some more time she could nt control her.... She quickly pecks on abhi's cheeks and runs out before abhi could react...

Abhi smiles and  thinks : This fuggy be na... Always quick and sudden... Huh...

He gasps and moves to have his breakfast ... When he comes down, pragya sees abhi's face and gets shocked to the core... She does not know what to do now...

She signals Abhi not to come down... Abhi could not understand what his wife is saying and is confused to the core...

Purab and Aaliya starts to giggle and dadi too smiles on seeing abhi's face.... Pragya is quite embarrased and is blushing too much and rushes to kitchen...

Abhi: What's happening here??? Why you two are laughing??? Why are you all looking at me like this?? Why this fuggy runs to kitchen after seeing me???

Purab: Enough of your questions bhai... By the way, nice make up.... I love it...

Aaliya: haan bhai... You are way more handsome today.. your cheeks are glowing...

Abhi: what are you both talking??? I could not understand... I did not put any makeup to show off... Im normal as everyday..

Dadi: purab and aaliya enough of teasing your bhai... See... He could not understand.. abhi go n wash your face and come before anyone sees you...

Abhi: Dadi just now i freshen up and come..  why iv to wash my face again???

Dadi: im telling you na go....

Abhi murmurs and moves to wash his face... He blushes and understands why all are teasing him... All credits to his fuggy's fast kiss which imprints the lipstick mark in his cheek....

He wipes his face quickly and walks sternly to hide his embarrasement...

Purab: Bhai why you removed your make up... You took too cool in that...

Abhi: Idiot purab... Enough man... Stop teasing me... See your bhabhi is hiding and not having food with us ..

Aaliya: hmm... Hmm.. stop it puru bhai... Bhabhi... Bhabhi...  Come out na... Bhai has removed his make up...

Pragya comes out like a red beetroot.... Bhabhi your make up to bhai is too good and your makeup is also awesome... You are looking gorgeous..

Both abhigya are teased a lot by purab and aaliya and they had a funfilled breakfast...

The day is quite enjoyable....

Abhi and purab was called for an important meeting as there was some issues to solve...

Abhi hesitantly goes to office on pragya's insistence as he has took off from his business until pragya college resumes and he has handed over all the responsibilities to purab as he wants to spend his quality time with his wife....

Abhi reluctantly goes to office as purab cant handle this issue alone...

Both could not make up for dinner too...

Pragya has some other plans in her minds...

She is willing to take her relationship to the next level...  She wholeheartedly wants to become his wife in all means...

She plans to surprise her husband..

She decorates the bed for a romantic night....

Itz quite a simple but romantic setup..

She filles the room with aromatic candles to make the night more blissful...

She gets ready to make his husband go flat by seeing her...

She dressed up in a black saree with light makeup showing her beauty in  right places..

She is desperately waiting for her husband to come home...

Its almost 11.... Abhi and purab comes home...

Abhi comes to his room...  It is quite dark... He thinks his fuggy would have slept....

Okay .... Okay.... Relax guys....

Enough for today..... Hold on to your horses....

Wait for sometime....

Will update soon by seeing more reads,votes and comments....

Until then signing off

Yours crazy mahiz....

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Catch me soon to give you all my next update by giving more votes n comments.....

See you all soon...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro