9 Months and Luce is awake

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Natsu pov

I look at hospital bed. Lucy has been in a coma and it is now 9 months. I hold on to Lucy's hand every time see her I see love. I bent down and kissed her head slowly. Suddenly I felt Lucy jolt up sweating and breathing heavily. "Lucy" I shout from joy and hug her. "Natsu did you stay here the whole time?!" she asked worried. "No the nurses would not let me stay the night with you but I often snuck into the hospital room window" I replied giving her my signature grin. "Haha that's just like you Natsu" she held her stomach while laughing whole heartedly. "I missed you Luce" I said now completely serious. Lucy stopped laughing. "Natsu I am s " I kiss her before she can say sorry she always apologized when she did nothing wrong. "Luce stop blaming your self ok" I said brushing the hot wet drops forming in her eyes. "K" she replied and hugged me. "Natsu" Lucy screamed. "What is wrong?!" I asked her. "My water broke" she answered me back. "Lucy you have no water to brake" I said looking at her like she was crazy. "Natsu you stupid pink haired idiot go get wend now" she commands. I nod and quickly fetch Wendy. When I see Wendy I tell her that Lucy was awake but she broke her water. Wendy's eyes went wide as she ran to where Lucy was. "Hey wait Wendy" I shout. I go back to see Lucy. When I walk in Wendy is calling for the doctors. "What's wrong Wendy?!" I ask concerned. "Lucy is having contractions" Wendy replies. "I don't understand" I say in response. "Lucy is getting ready to have the baby" Wendy almost yells. "What really how long until she has it" i asked curiously. Wendy looked at him "I am afraid it will be 3 more hours" she replies. 3 more hours that's way to long I thought to myself. Suddenly I hear Lucy screaming bloody murrder as she begins to shake perfusly. "What's wrong with Lucy?!" I ask Wendy scared of Lucy's current state. "Natsu you need to leave!" "The process of her magic draining is now in effect" she replied and pushed me to go out the door. All I could here as I left the room was Lucy's agonizing screams. "Lucy please be ok " I whispered to myself after slumping down in one of the hospital waiting room chairs.

Lucy pov

Everything was going good with Natsu. I suddenly felt pain and noticed that my water broke. Of course Natsu being completely oblivious to what I was saying told me I did not have a water that broke. I love him but it is times like these that I want to strangle him. "Go get Wendy now" I screamed at him. He nodded and ran out the door. I see Wendy walk up to me. "Hey Lucey I heard that your water broke" she said. I nod to her. "Let's see how many centimeters you have left to go" she said in a sweet tone of voice. I just nod again. After the examination I was told I was still 3 hours away from giving birth. "Great " I said sarcastically. All of a sudden I felt the most agonizing pain in my whole life. "Owch" I screamed again and again. What's going on I thought to myself. I hear Natsu and Wendy talking about why I was in such pain. "No it can't be not yet I am losing my magic" I whisper to myself. I want the pain to stop it hurts. I have been trying not to cry but faild. I start to feel dizzy from the pain and blank out.

Wendy pov

I run to the doctors in the building. "Help " I yell. A woman with long brown hair rushed to me asking what was wrong. "My friend she needs help!" I explain to her what was happening to Lucy. "I understand" the lady said walking back with me to Lucy's room. I could not heal Lucy all I could do was give her some medicine to help with the pain. "Here you go " I held out one round pill she plopped it into her mouth and washed it down with water. "Thank you" she said. Everything was ok until Lucy started to lose more magic and with that her energy as well. It was too much to handle and Lucy blacked out once again. If this continues Lucy will die both her and her babies. I have got to do something I panic and see Erza staring at me. "Hey Erza" I greeted her. "Hey Wendy" she greeted back. "How is Lucy?!" Erza asked concerned. "Not good" I sigh and explain to Erza the situation. Erza hung her head down "I see" she said before lifting her head up. "Thank you Wendy" she said and waved goodbye. I walked back to Lucy's room prepared for all that was going to transpire here. "Please be strong Lucy" I mumbled to myself.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro