{12} baseball

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

i stayed up all night, I couldn't sleep, I was laying down my bed and staring at random things and thinking about what jasper said. he was saying the truth, i have to accept the mate bond.

"we're mates, Elizabeth. In somehow you have to accept the mate bond."

"are you okay?" i heard a soft almost whisper voice. i left my head and see alice standing near the door. "I knocked the door, but you didn't answer, so I enterd. sorry" she said sheepishly.

"it's fine," I smiled. "and yes I am okay."

"so, I'm wondering since we're all going to play baseball, you want to join us?" she asked hopefully.

"yeah, sure why not." I giggled, as her smile widen.

"great, we will go after jasper," when she mentioned his name my heart stopped beating. "and Emmett come back." she smiled then left.

"baseball with vampire." I giggled.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i was staring at jasper when esme grabbed Bella's shoulders as she shows up with Edward. "Glad you're here, we need an umpire."  She said.

"She thinks we cheat," Emmett said, smirking

"oh, she knows you cheat." I wink at my brother, as he rolled his eyes. 

"Call them as you as them, Bella." Esme said.

"Okay." Bella said, then the games begin. 

A while later, the game continued and all of a sudden, Alice stopped. Edward and the others noticed.

"alice, what's wrong?" I asked her with concern.

"They we're leaving, but they heard us." She said, frightened.

Jasper immediately comes to my side. "who?" I asked but they ignored me.

"Let's go." Edward said grabbing Bella's hand.

"It's too late," Carlisle muttered.

fuck

"put your hair down." Edward said.

"Like that'll work I can smell her from across the field." Rosalie snaps.

"Jesus, Rosalie. Please stop!" I groaned. she glared at me for a moment then turned her attention to the others.

"I shouldn't have brought you here. I'm so sorry" Edward said in regret.

"stay near me, bella." i muttered giving Bella my extra jacket wishing that it would help cover her scent, since I'm a demigod my smell won't be like humans.

Edward smiled at me gratefully before the three stranger nomad vampires came into view.   

"I believe this belongs to you" the dark-skinned vampire said, holding up the baseball. He gave it to Carlisle.

"Thank you" Carlisle said with a smile.

"I am Laurent. This is Victoria and James" He introduced.

"I'm Carlisle and this is my family." He introduced us to them. "I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused something of mess for us." Carlisle said politely.

"our apologies. we didn't realize the territory had been claimed." Laurent said.

"Yes. well we maintain a permanent residence near by." Carlisle inform them.

"Really?" Laurent asked, surprised. "Well we won't be a problem anymore, we were just passing through"

"The humans were tracking us but we led them east, you should be safe" The redhead woman, Victoria, explained.

"Excellent" Carlisle said nodding.

"so, could you use three more players?" Laurent asked. they hesitate "oh come on, one game" He said with a grin on his face.

"Why not?" Carlisle asked. "A few of us were leaving, you can take their place. We'll bat first" Carlisle said returning the ball back.

Victoria extended her arm grabbing the ball.

"I'm the one with the wicked curve ball" She said with a sly grin.

"Oh, well I think we can handle that" Jasper said accepting the challenge. I stare at him for a moment, he felt my stare so he looked at me and smiled softly.

before anybody could go far the wind shifted. even with my jacket, James was able to smell Bella.

"You brought a snack" He smirked going towards Bella but the
we shielded her.

"The girl is with us" Carlisle said sternly. "I think it's best if you leave"

"I can see the game is over. We will go now" Laurent said holding James and Victoria. "James" Laurent said sternly.

Staring at Edward one last moment he stood up before wrapping his arm around Victoria walking away.

"shit..." I whispered. "this is bad."

"so bad. but," Emmett starts "at least he didn't recognize your scent."

"he didn't even see you." said Rosalie.

"is that because you're a demigod?"

"I guess so..." replied jasper, holding my hands tightly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro