{13} prom, no

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

its has been a month since the baseball accident, Bella almost get killed by a fuckin reckless vampire who has been following her everywhere, I know creepy, right? but not anymore cause he's dead.

my relationship with jasper is getting better and better. we actually sneak out in the night, and sit on the rooftop staring at the star, admiring the view.

so today is the prom and Alice is dragging Bella with her. so basically everyone is going except for one person and guess who? right jasper.

"why you're going to the prom?" I asked him as I entered his room after I knocked, of course.

"prom isn't my thing," he replied. "besides, I don't have a date." He chuckles, making my heart melt.

"I could be your date." i smirked, making him turn to look at me.

"for real?" he asked, amused.

"definitely," I said, "I'm just kidding." I laughed.

he laughed too.

"dancing was never my thing, never been a big fan, never will be." I said.

"why? because you're a horrible dancer?" he said shooting me a teasing smile.

I chuckled. "no, I'm not a horrible dancer, i promise."

"I'm sure you're not..." He said more like whispered, staring at me.

I blushed and looked away, bitting my lips. "so what are we gonna do?" I asked, changing the subject.

he shrugged. "movies?"

"now movies are my thing." I clapped my hands, and walked downstairs to the living room.

"what movie do you want to watch?" He comes down the stairs and slowly approached me, sitting next me.

"scary movie?" I suggest.

"I don't mind." He smirked, I looked at him confused for a second then shrug it off.

"let the movie begin." I said while sitting next to jasper and, as a blanket covering us, jasper was holding the popcorn bowl.

the popcorn was stuffed into my mouth while the girl on the screen screamed. I flinched everything she screams or something pops up.

"shit." i muttered to myself. jasper was watching my reaction the whole movies, with his stupid grin spread his beautiful face.

I closed my eyes and ears. "stop it, stop the movie jasper." I yelled.

He laughed and sat up to stop the movies. "I stopped it, open your eyes, baby."

I hit him with a pillow but he avoid it. "I'm not a baby, but that movie was...scary." I said looking pretending to be angry.

then suddenly we both burst into laughter. he stopped laughing and stared at me, with admiration. "you're beautiful." He whispered.

I stared at him for a long moment before I lean up, pressing my lips against his.

he kissed me back, but he pulled back, i groaned, He grinned, sending me an apologetic shrug. "I'm sorry, it just..."

"shut up and kiss me." i interrupted, and start kissing his again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro