6. Ren

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I looked over my right side and it's an empty chair. I wonder who is sitting on that chair.

Why is that person absent?

I hope it's a girl. I hope I can make friends in this School.

It's Break time and I'm envious of my new classmates. They already have this bond and they're forming their own group of friends. I miss my friends. I miss Ji Eun and Fei.

I sighed and stood up feeling all alone with no friends at all. Being a transfer student is hard.

I looked over my shoulder to take a quick look on Ren and I was surprised when he's being surrounded by girls. Such a womanizer. My eyes widened when Ren's eyes met mine and I saw him smirk. I looked away and walks going straight outside our classroom.

I'm not feeling hungry now and so, I decided to stay on our campus. I sat down on the empty bench and took out my cellphone. It's so hard being alone.

I got 19 messages and 2 missed calls. I smiled when I saw that it's all from Kris.

Really Kris?

Well, I can't blame him because his first day of School on College will start next week. 

I startled when Kris suddenly started calling through my phone.

"Hello?"

"Suzy!" He called my name happily.

"Kris." I smiled.

"How's your first day of School? Did guys flirted you?" He suddenly asked with his worried tone.

"Huh? No. Well, I still don't have friends yet. I'm all alone sitting here in the campus." I answered.

"Oh. Then, that's good."

"What do you mean good? You don't want me to have friends?" I raised an eyebrow at him and I herd him chuckle.

"No. What I mean is, it's good that there's still no guys flirting on  you.." He chuckled.

"Kris, you know, there's no guys who will flirt on me.." I answered boredly.

"Well, I'm just worried.. I'm not there by your side Suzy.. I don't know what's happening to you unless you'll say it to me.. It's so hard being away from you.." He said in his lonely tone.

"I know.. It's really difficult when you're not here with me, Kris.." I sighed.

"I miss you, Suzy.. I want to see you so bad." He sighed.

"I miss you too, Kris.." I frowned.

"Suzy, Mom's calling me. I have to go.." Kris said and I smiled.

"Okay."

"Bye. I'll call you later.." Kris chuckled and I smiled.

Then, we hung up the call.

"Hey, Suzy.." I startled when I heard a sudden familiar voice who called my name and as I looked to my side. It's Ren. So, he's following me?

He sat down next to me and he showed his friendly but disgusting smile.

"So.. You're in a long distance relationship with your boyfriend?" He asked curiously and I glared.

"Yah! You listened?!" I yelled.

"Well, I didn't hear it all. But what I know is you're in a long distance relationship with him right?" He asked.

"It's none of your business." I said coldly and I stood up walking away from him.

"I know it's not my business but.. I'm just worried on you.." He said while he's following me.

I stopped for awhile and looked over him. "Really? You're worried on me?" I raised an eyebrow at him and I laughed sarcastically then,I looked at him boredly.

"Yes.. Because long distance realtionship can't work out." He said and he shook his head.

"Shut up. What do you know about relationships?" I furrowed my eyebrows on him.

"I know because I also know some who were in the same relationship like you're experiencing now and it didn't work out for them.. Your love will just fade away because of distance and also one of you might drift away." He explained. Kris will drift away? No, he won't. 

"It will work out on us and just mind your own business. Thank you." I smiled.

"Well, I'm just telling you some consequences when you're away with him." He shrugged.

"Well, I don't want to hear it from you.." I said looking at him straight face.

I felt that he's still following me behind. "Hey. Can you please stop following me!" I  looked over my shoulder and glared at him.

"I just want to be friends." He smiled.

"Thank you very much but I don't need a friend like you.." I answered showing my fake smile to him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I don't want to." I answered.

"Please. It's not wrong to have guys as friends." He smiled.

"No." I sighed.

"Why? Because your boyfriend told you so?" He asked.

"It's none of your business.." I answered.

"If you're boyfriend told you that then.. what kind of guy he is? Prohibiting you to have guys as friends? Well, It's not right. You have your rights too, you know." He said and shook his head once again.

"What if.. he is seeing other girls secretly? What will you do if that happens? Because I think it's possible since you two are far away--."

"Yah! Stop saying bad things on him!" I hissed.

"I'm just stating the possibility, Suzy.. He's a guy too..And girls are guys' weakness." He smirked.

"Hey! You don't even know him." I glared at him.

"I don't even know him but I don't like the idea of letting you leave and prohibiting you to have guys as friends." He said and shook his head.

"Shut up!" I hissed and looked away from him.

"Because.. If I was your boyfriend, I don't want you leave the City without me because even if you'll leave, I'll still follow you.." He said and I run away.

Who does he think he is? Saying those kind of things! He doesn't know anything!

~~

As I sat down on my chair thinking about what Ren had told me. Does Long distance relationship will really not work out? Kris won't drift away from me. He won't and I believe him.

But at the back of my mind keeps telling me that.. Who knows? It's possible.

I was surprised when a sudden cute voice interrupting my thoughts. "Hi, I'm Mina.. Mina Choi.. You're the transferee right?" she smiled looking at me and she sits next to my seat. She's cute.

"Yeah.. Uh.. Hi, Mina. I'm Suzy..Nice to meet you.." I smiled and she chuckled.

"You're new here in Incheon?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah.."

"Oh.. Uhm.. Where did you live before you transfer here in Incheon?" She suddenly asked.

"Ahh.. I came from Seoul.." I smiled.

"Oh.." She nodded.

"Well, can I be your friend?" She asked shyly and my eyes widened.

"Really? You want to be friends with me?" I asked then, I smiled happily.

"Of course. Well, honestly, my best friend transferred Schools last year and so now, I don't have any friends to be with.. So, is it okay?"

"Of course it's okay.." I chuckled.

"Then, that's great." She smiled.

It's Lunch time and I'm with Mina. I'm beginning to like her.

She's so cute and nice to me. 

"Can I ask?" I asked her.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Is Ren a japanese?" I curiously asked.

"He's half. Half japanese and half korean.. Why? Do you like him?" She asked grinning.

"No. I'm just wondering.." I shrugged.

"So, do you like him?" 

"No. Why should I?" 

"Because he's handsome." She grinned.

"No. I don't like him that way." I shook my head.

"Why? Because.. uh.. you have a boyfriend?" She asked and I nodded. Then, I remembered Kris' handsome face. I miss him.

"Oh. Okay.. I thought you like Ren." She chuckled.

"No. But.. Do you?" I asked and I chuckled.

"No." She shook her head.

"Really?"

"Yeah.. Because I have someone that I like.." She said and her  cheeks turned bright red.

"Oh.." I nodded not asking another qiuestion because I'm too embarrassed and we are still, not that close.

"Anyways..Then, why are you curious on him?" She smiled.

"Well, he's my cousin's friend and he lives next door.. And I really don't know him.." I said.

"Wow. Girls will really get envious on you if they will know that you're neighbors' with Ren.." She chuckled.

"Ahh..So, he's really popular on girls." I said and nodded.

"Yeah. He is so popular in our School because he's handsome, friendly and also he's intelligent." She smiled.

"That guy? He's intelligent? Doesn't look like he is." I asked in a sarcastic tone and I chuckled.

"Yeah.. But, he really is. He's the top of our class since freshmen.." She chuckled and my eyes widened. "Really?" 

"Yes.. It's true.."  She nodded.

"He doesn't look like that he's serious on his studies because he looks like a womanizer.." I said and Mina chuckled.

"He's friendly to all of the girls.. Well, I can say that he dates a lot of girls before.." She chuckled.

"So, he's a playboy." I nodded.

"But.. Wait, does he have a fanclub here?" I curiously asked and she chuckled.

"Fanclub? Haha! No. He doesn't have that in our School.." She laughed.

I exhaled. "Then, that's good." 

"Why did you ask?" She is still laughing.

"Well.. Because actually.. In the School that I was studying before in Seoul, there's a fanclub existed and it was created by several girls who's crazy and likes EXO."

"EXO?" She asked.

"Extraordinary guys.. It's a group of boys. They gained their popularity in our School because they're all handsome, good in sports and also they are all good in dancing.." I said.

"Wow. The girls in your School are so crazy.." She said with widened eyes.

"Yes.. They really are but not all of the, though.. I also thought that bullying is so popular in our School because of that fangirls." I chuckled and she laughed.

"It must be fun and exciting on your School with all the bullies and handsome guys.." She chuckled.

"Yeah. Haha! But anyways. Let's not talk about that.." I said and smiled. Because if I'll talk more, I'll burst into tears talking about them.

I missed them so much.

~~~

Thanks for reading.

Please vote and comment if you like.

Thank you~

<3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro