8. Kris <3

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Months passed.. Kris and I have always been sending messages with each other everyday. But when the our exams are near, we usually stop on texting with each other and tries to focus on our studies instead.

As time comes by, I think we're beginning to grow up and understand our current situation right now. Being far away is difficult but with our usual communication, we find ourselves closer with each other.

Well..I can say that even though, we're far away.. just by texting and calling with him feels like he's just beside me.

Kris

I smiled when I saw his name appearing on my phone.

"Hello? Kris.." I smiled.

"Bae?" He and his sexy, deep voice. I love it.

"Hey. How's School?" I asked smiling.

"It's tiring as always.. How bout you?" He asked.

"I think I'm getting used in our School somehow.." I answered.

"Then, that's good." He chuckled.

"By the way, how's Aunt Anne?" I asked curiously.

"My mom.. She left to Paris for work and you know, it has something to do with our company." He said and I nodded.

"When did she left?" I asked.

"2 days ago.."

"Oh.. So, how's Luhan. Chanyeol and Chen?" I asked.

"Well, Luhan decided to enter showbizness while.." My eyes widened of what I just heard.

"Wow. Really?"

"Yeah.. He didn't seem so interested in entering School.." He said and I nodded.

"Oh.. Wow.. I didn't expect that he wants to become a celebrity.." I said.

"Well, yeah.."

"How about Chen and Chanyeol? How are they?"

"Their fine. Still idiots." He laughed and I chuckled.

"Yah! You're so rude."

"Well, it's true.." He chuckled.

"And you're an idiot too.." I chuckled.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are Kris."

"And you're lovely."

"Kris, you're always saying cheesy things.." I chuckled.

"No.. It's true.." I heard him chuckle.

"Bae.."

"Yeah?"

"I want to see you.."

"Me too.."

I heard him sighed.

"Suzy."

"What?"

"I'll hung up and I'll call you again.."

"What? Why?"

"I want to video call with you." He said. We rarely do video calls because we always chose to just hear our voices.

"Ahh.. Okay."

"Good. I just want to see your face.."

I chuckled. "Alright Kris."

Then, we hung up the call.

Kris

Accept Reject

What do you think will I press?

Of course, I pressed Accept. Haha!

Once the video call comes out, I quickly arrange my hair once again.

I smiled when I got to see Kris' handsome face but sadly, it's through the screen. He smiled at me once the video call started. He waves his hand to me as I was waving my hand happily. He's on his room.

"Kris." I called out his name joyfully.

"Suzy.. I miss to see your face.." He smiled.

"Me too.."

"But I'm not contented looking your face on the screen because I want to see you in person." He frowned and I sighed.

"I want to come to Seoul and see you too, Kris.."

"If only I can teleport, I'll teleport right beside you right now.." He chuckled and I chuckled.

"I'm so serious.. I want to see you in person, Suzy. Why are you so far away?" He sighed and his eyebrows furrowed.

"I already told you because my Aunt and Uncle is living here.. Stupid and forgetful Kris."

"I know. I know. Can't they just move here in Seoul?" He pouted like a stubborn child then, he looked away.

I chuckled. "Oh. Kris. You're acting like a kid."

He looked at me once again and frowned. "Bae.. I want to be with you right now. I hope no other guy is flirting on you.. I just want you to be mine. Only mine, bae.."

My cheeks heatened up and I just chuckle to hide my embarrassment.

"Kris, you're acting like a kid again."

"Yes, Suzy. I'm such a kid and I think I'm turning into a very selfish kid because of you.." He said and I can see seriousness in his eyes.

"Kris. Shut up." I chuckled and he laughed.

"Anyways.. I want to tell you something.." He said and smiled.

"What? Just tell it already." I chuckled.

"Well.." He grinned and acting like he's thinking. But he looks like he just want a tease.

"Kris! Just tell it already.. Stop teasing me already."

"Hmm.. Okay.. Uh.. How should I say this?" He chuckled.

"Kris. Just say it." I glared at him.

"Hmm.. Well.. Never mind.." He shrugged.

"What?!"

And he laughed.

"Just forget it." He laughed.

"Kris! Tell me or I'll hang up this video call now.." I glared and his eyes widened.

"Fine. Haha! Don't get too excited, Bae.. I'm just teasing on you.." He chuckled.

"Well, your teasing is enough.." I shook my head.

"Okay. Okay. Haha! Well.. I'm planning to go there and see you when our semester will end." He smiled looking at me. My eyes widened of what he just said and I covered my hand on my mouth feeling so surprised.

"Omygosh. Really, Kris?" I asked happily and I saw him nodding his head.

"Yeah.." He smiled sweetly.

"When? When are you coming?" I asked excitedly.

"Hmm.. I think mid October and I can finally get to see you.." He smiled.

"Will the other EXO come?" I asked and I saw his expression changed into an annoyed face.

"No. They are not coming with me.." He said.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Because they are all full of idiots and if they'll come, they will surely bother us.." He sighed.

"Selfish." I chuckled.

"Yeah. That's me. I'm selfish. I don't want you to share with anyone else. I just only want to be the two of us." He said and my cheeks heatened up of what he just said. Just by his words.. His always making me feel butterflies on my tummy.

"You're blushing.." Kris chuckled and I looked away.

"No, I'm not.." I denied still, looking away.

"Ugh. Why do you have to be so far away?" I heard Kris sighed and as I looked on my screen, he is looking down while messing his hair. There he goes again with his usual question that he's always been asking.

"October is already near and we can really see each other, Kris.." I smiled and he looked on his screen but still, he had this frowning face that he's showing.

"October is too far away, Suzy.. It's still August." He messed his hair again looking so depressed.

"It's only a month left and it will be October, stupid Kris." I chuckled.

"I can't wait.. I want to fast forward the time." He sighed looking at me still,looking so depressed.

"I also can't wait.. If only we can fast forward it then, I'd be so happy." I chuckled.

"I miss you so much, Bae." He sighed.

"I miss you too.." I smiled.

I can't wait to see you..

I really want to see you..

Time, please be faster.

~~

Thanks for reading.

Please do vote and comment.

Thank you guys.

Add me on facebook na din, hahah!

Kriswaifu wattpad.

Thank you~