Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~8 months backstory~
Rajendra Desai invited Rocky to his club after Rocky discloses to only him about the new mines found in kgf. Desai already gave commitment and loyalty to Rocky, which Rocky didn't believes but accepted. In that club that was the first time Rocky saw Reena partying hard. Their story started from the club itself. It was love at first sight for him. Her boldness, beauty and moves were enough to make him fall.

"One more shot." Reena said to the bar tender.

"Congratulations." Rocky came from back surprising her.

"Why?"

"I love you." Rocky was drunk but didn't hesitate even a little.

Reena looks at the moron who dared to purpose her in her father's club around her father's men/bodyguards. She then laughed, replying, "Same. I love myself too."

"Hmm. Hona bhi chaiye. Tum ho hi itni bawal. Complete Heroine." Rocky said getting complete look of her.

"Yes, I am." Reena finally gave him attention. She checks him out. Definitely got fashion sense and hot beard looks. "But you don't look like a hero."

"Because I am not one. I am the villain, the monster."

"Too bad, I deserve a hero." Reena trying dodging him off.

"Naa Shona." He close their distance. "See, villains are allowed to go to extremes. They put their love over great goods. They can be selfish. The best a hero can offer you is number two, after saving some city or so, because for heros their duty comes first.
Villains though, they can burn down the entire world just for their last goodbye kiss."

First time someone leave Reena Desai speechless. His words definitely got her mind.
She hold her grips back.

"Do you know who I am. You are going to regret this once you know. You are not safe here. Leave before I show you some Hindi movie villian antics." Reena said grinding her teeth.

"Rocky" Desai came looking for him.

Backstory over

Reena avoids looking at Rocky. She indirectly asked him, looking at Farman.
"Why are you here?"

Rocky smirks, she still the same attitude. And he loves that too. "To get married to You."

Reena was bewildered hearing him. The people on that floor were staring at them. To not create any scene, Reena grab Rocky's hand went inside the personal room.
She stare at him in anger. "That's what you know best, right. Ordering people just like you want. Well I am not your KGF worker. So get out."

"I will. With you." Rocky was all calm.

"Call your lawyer he will explain, since my generous offers sound orders to you, Shona."

Reena hasn't heard her this name for quite a while. Only he calls her that. After that Club night, Reena couldn't deny that she got thing for him. Things were good until that incident in Kgf. But the time they spent was enough to fall for each other.

Reena came to know from her lawyer, that Rocky owns the property where here grand boutique stands and also he made several investments indirectly in her business.

She cuts the call and sees Rocky making himself comfortable. She was really pissed off.
"So for your property and investments you want me or you want something from me in the name of marriage."

Rocky understands her hidden meaning. He hates it when she takes his love for lust. He didn't love her just for body and sex. He loves her all.

Reena is well aware of him. She just gave him peace of his mind.

"Say anything you want to, we are getting married." He said sternly.

"We are not." She half yells.
"I will pay you."

"How so?" Rocky asked.

"I ask my father, he will pay you for this property right now. Rest we can talk later." She started pressing the number.

Rocky chuckles. "You know your father works for me. Even for the rent he needs a loan from me. So basically you are giving my money to me."

"Why did you come back." She ask getting irritate.

"To make you mine permanently." He answered calmly.

"So suddenly why? Wasn't I spoilt daddy's baby? Or you seriously have thought of me under you on your king size bed." Reena blabber anything that comes to her mind. That's one of the huge problem.

This time Rocky didn't let the last comment pass. "Reena don't test my patience." After a pause he continues, "fine, you can have this property and I will forget all the investments ever made here. You have to live with me in Kgf for five months. In that time if you don't didn't agree for our marriage, I will never bother you again."

Reena gave it a thought. "And if I decline this offer as well."

"Then I will take you to kgf any how, you like or not." Rocky said dead seriously.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro