Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Reena put her sunglasses inside her bag. She was standing outside Kgf's main palace.
Rocky came and stood beside her. She looked at Rocky and said, "Remember it's temporary."

"I know but don't worry after five months it will be permanent." Rocky said.

"Only if I say yes. Or you don't back out of your marriage plan." She gave a smile, an evil one. Looks like Rocky is not only the one with some plans. And Guess what, Rocky wasn't surprised at all.

Reena didn't say a word to the people she met till she is in her room.

Rocky- Yeh, Kashi hai, tumhare liye, tumhari help ke liye.
(She is Kashi, yor personal assistant, for help.)

Reena- i thought my would- be husband will be running around me. Sad.

Rocky- I am just a call away Shona.

Reena- whatever.

She signals the girl to come close and Said, "khushi"
"Na, Kashi," the girl corrects her. "Ya, yes. Kashi, keep these in my wardrobe."

"But bhabhi, bhaiya has already filled your almirah." Kashi said in innocence.

Reena forced a smile as said, "first of I am not your bhabhi. Ok. And I will wear what I want to not what your bhaiya wants."

Rocky was standing and listening their chats with a smile. "Queen he deserves", he thought looking at Reena.
He turns to leave but stops hearing Kashi.

"Reena Bha- didi, Reena didi, are you going to wear this here!" Kashi points to the western dress she brought along with traditional. Some dresses doesn't fit the environment still she brought them.

Rocky walks up to her bags and take a look of the clothes. He understood her very well.

"Any problem? Should I leave kgf with these bags?" Reena asked with very cute expression.

Rocky turns back to leave saying, "Take care of your queen and do as she say."

Later, Around dawn, Rocky was still at mines. Reena was taking the info about Family members of Kgf. How is the equation between them, their behaviour and all. Last time she visited, Kamal wasn't married. Pooja was nice with her. She felt that instant click with her. Mahima was like the one with strict voice around but thats good for maintaining rules and regulations inside palace. And Shanti well she didn't want to remember.

There was a knock on Reena's room and Kashi went to open.
Shanti, Fatima amma and malamma came inside with some trays. Reena stood on her place watching Shanti ma coming. Malamma and Fatima amma keep the things they brought on her bed. Fatima amma cares her hair. It's her style of welcoming.

"I am happy to see you here." Shanti Amma said.

"Really?" Reena acts surprised.

"You are still the same." Shanti compliments her.

"Very much." Reena answered.

"Kashi ask her fav food, we will have that for dinner." Shanti told Kashi who nods at her.

"Wow, I must be special. But Careful. I might take advantage and over power your authority." Reena said everything with a sarcastic grin and funny way.

Shanti laughs. "Ab toh yahin ho. Bahut baatein karni. Abhi aram Karo."
(Now you are here. We will have all the talk. For now you rest.)

Reena saw her going back. She remembers the incident she was trying to forget. The reason for Rocky and her break up.

#Flashback#

Pooja- So you know everything about me, now tell me about you.

Reena- What do you want to know?

P- How you made Rocky fell for you?

Reena laughs at Pooja's expressions while asking.

P- seriously, i could never thought him loving a Woman and behaving romantic.

R- He is romantic in his own way. Not that film types.

P- hmm, so world's richest man will dance on two women's order. You know you have to impress Shanti maa.

R- I don't have to impress anyone. We will adjust.

Shanti overhears them. With a straight face, she said, "Your Father agrees for this marriage? Isn't he upset with Rocky?"
Reena faces her. Pooja became silent there.
"Of course, how can he have any problem." Shanti continues.

"I believe I know my father better than anyone else. And if you are implying that I and my father are after money. Then sad, I have seen money, before Rocky made you seen his." Reena gave a befitting reply, shocking Pooja.

"Still the thirst of money never ends." Shanti said.

"I love Rocky despite him being moody, angry, a monster and killer. That's not for money. He is your son you know him. One has to be mad enough to look at his gold and marry a precious cracked gem like him.
As far as money is concerned, if it bothers you, why are you living in the palace why not at the place where your husband lived before he left and died."

"Reena" Rocky heard only what Reena said at the end about money. Whatever he is today is because of his mother, no one can disrespect his mother.

"That's not how you talk with maa." He sounds calm but annoyed.

"And she can?" Reena said.

"Save for later. Right now, just say You are sorry." Rock told her.

"What! You didn't even heard entire thing Rocky." Reena didn't give in to his request.

"I said later. Just do as I say." Rocky was trying to not lose his cool.

"Let it be Rocky. What I need to see I have seen and I am glad. It's fine. We can-" Shanti was explaining but cut by Rocky.

"Maa, it's not fine. Reena you need to apologise."

"I won't. First hear me out." Reena looks at Shanti and continues, "in private."

"You will say sorry."

"I said I won't." Reena was persistent.

"Before I do what I am so good at, leave."

Reena was shocked he didn't even hear her. She has nothing to say. So she left Kgf.

Later the long distance plays it's role in keeping them apart.

Another person who was equally shocked was Shanti. She wanted to See Reena as a mother. Like every mother looks after her son's choice/descision is worth it or not.

#Flashback over#

Shanti was in her room when Rocky came there.

"You full fill my wish so soon. I can guess how she is here." Shanti smirks, knowing her son.

"Maa, when do you think it's Reena for me." Rocky asked.

"When she was holding your collar and directing you what to do and what not and you listens. And also the time she has the guts to say no to you in your kgf." Shanti sounds totally impressed making Rocky laugh.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro