1) Shivaay and Harini meet

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'Be who you want to be. Not what others want to see'

---Anonymous

In Oberoi mansion, Rudra was moaning about how he had wanted to see some kind of magic show because girls of his age would be there, "But bhaiya I really want to go, they will be selling candy-floss, popcorn, there will be beautiful magic tricks..."

But Shivaay just rolled his eyes not caring as the only thing he cared about was his business, Oberoi Industry and just gave Rudra a weird look.

Rudra tried to convince him another way saying, "there will be girls.." which did not really help as Shivaay gave Rudra a death stare.

Rudra played the guilt trip and says, "Okay bhaiya I know you don't care about me" and he did the puppy face  

Shivaay sighs defeated and said, "Fine Rudra, fine only to make you shut up. There should be good seats and if there are not good magic tricks, I will..."

Rudra did the logic sign and said, "Calm down bhaiya but I can't believe this, Shivaay, Shivaay Singh Oberoi is going to be watching magic tricks"

Shivaay rolled his eyes and did his hair-flick saying, "Shut up Rudra, it has to be hygenic or else I definitely will not come"

Rudra calmly said, "Don't worry bhaiya, everything will be amazing" and he crossed his fingers hoping that it will be true.

Shivaay sighed and said, "Fine, Rudy, let's go..."

Whilst at the magic show area Anika was looking for Harini, "Okay I think I'm ready, Harini, Harini?" 

Anika became worried but she is relieved when she finally sees Harini but Harini seemed to be arguing with the guy who sells candy floss.

Harini begged the guy saying, "Bhaiya, are you mad, I need candy floss right now, I have 5 rupees so give me candy floss now. I am hungry, even urghhhhhh okay, if you don't listen to me then at least listen to my Tummy, go on Tummy you tell him."

The guy rolled his eyes and arrogantly said, "How many times do I tell you, this is not charity, candy floss is 40 rupees and if you want it go ask your mum or dad to buy it!!" 

Harini cried hearing him as she only has her Anika didi as she is an orphan. Anika saw this and whispered to Harini saying, "don't cry, where is the 10 rupees that you had?" and Harini gave it to her whilst sobbing

Anika looked at him challengingly and said, "Oi, Oi look here"

Anika smirked and put the ten rupee note on the palm of her hand covering it with her other palm and one by one, she took five ten rupee notes from the ten rupee note which she originally had. Harini smirked and laughed giving a high-five to her didi.

Anika saw the guy and said, "close your mouth before flies go in and keep the change sweetie"   Anika and Harini laughed, snatched the candy floss and ran away.

Anika quickly said to Harini, "Harini, I need to start the show soon honey, so I'm going to get everything ready, you go and sit with the crowd okay?"

Harini obediently said, "okay didi"

Eventually Shivaay and Rudra came to the magic show area and Shivaay gave a disgusted look seeing everything and said, "Oh my god Rudra, you said the place is hygienic, these middle class people and the chairs, okay I am going to find at least a decent chair for us".

Rudra frowned and said, "No bhaiya, I like this chair"

Shivaay muttered underneath his breath, "You are mad, totally mad, fine I am going to find a chair for myself somewhere else" taking a deep breath

Shivaay kept walking but he could not find a chair so he went to find the manager but he managed to bump into Harini

Harini's eyes widened and she started shouting, "Are you mad? Can you not see where your going, now all my candy floss is wasted all on your ugly shirt. It was so tasty, delicious but now its all gone because of you!!!"

Shivaay looked at her weirdly and shouted back, "Excuse me, I should be saying that now my shirt is ruined because of you, you middle class girl. How old are you? Can you not respect your elders?"

Harini retaliated saying, "What did you say? You do not want to see me angry Mr Moody-Monkey?!!"

Shivaay was shocked and shouted, "Did you just call me a monkey, do you know what, firstly do you know who I am , I am the Shivaay Singh Oberoi?!!"

Harini casually said, "Calm down dude, I am right next to you, no need to shout"

Shivaay shook his head and sternly said, "As soon as I see your parents, I will fire them from their job, you silly girl"

By this time, Harini had her fists clenched and thought of an idea and she hid a smirk. Harini looked apologetic and said, "I am very sorry for saying that, I didn't mean it SIR"

Shivaay slowly said, "I'll let you off this time only okay..."

Harini smiled and said, "I'll clean it for you don't worry"

Harini took the candy floss from his shirt, closed her eyes really tightly and the candy floss had turned into mud (one of the tricks her Anika didi taught her)! She quicky put all the mud on his shirt and ran away laughing

Shivaay was astonished and thought, "Fhat the Wuck, who the hell can look after this little monster?!" and he walked off to change his shirt... 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro