2) Arnav, Anika Conversation and Shivaay in the middle?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'Life is beautiful'

--Anonymous

Anika's POV

Magic and my cute sister, Harini has always been my life always and forever, I turned around to see my naughty sister hiding behind me and I look up to see this man with kanji, magical, mysterious eyes coming towards Harini and me. I feel a spark come through me after a long time. I ignore it and looked at Harini.

Harini giggled looking at me saying, "Today was so funny didi" hiding behind me.

I was surprised and I asked, "Harini, why are you hiding behind me like some lemon and why is some guy with cat eyes coming towards us ?"

Harini said laughing, "Nothing didi, he was being rude so I gave him what he deserves, Trick Number 345" 

I quickly looked at Harini and fake glared, "Harini" 

Harini looked at her trying not to laugh and said, "Oh come on, it was funny"

I laughed and then I stopped as I see a familiar face...

Memories of my past started to surround me of how Arnav dumped me and even though I'd forgive him, he'd go with a new girl every time and my heart would break into a million pieces again and again. I decided that it would never happen again. This time Arnav would meet a strong Anika.

END OF POV

Arnav came up to Anika saying, "Hey Beautiful, long time no see, huh?" winking

Anika pushed Arnav away saying, "Stay away from me Arnav"

Arnav smirked and said, "I'm sorry dear, that girl was a witch, you were right. I can always rely on you."

He had come to break Anika again but this time Anika wasn't surprised but thought of something as the "kanji-eyed man" approached them. 

Anika smirked at Arnav and said, "Well I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm committed DEAR( note the sarcasm)"

Arnav quickly asked, "WHAT, to who?"

Anika held Shivaay's hand and said, "We're together!"

Shivaay was shocked and tries to interrupt but Anika's grip tightens and she looks at Shivaay with pleading eyes who is furious by now.

Arnav glared at Shivaay and snapped, "Do you know what man, did she cast some spell over you?! Do you know what I don't even care but I will come back to ruin you Anika!! You and your stupid, magic. You know what magic I can cast on you, right?! Keep that in mind and Mark my words you and no other girl will live happily okay!!" he laughed evilly and left the place.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro