3) Shivaay Vs Anika

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'Its hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember'

--Anonymous

Shivaay POV

Fhat the Wuck man at first I could feel something in me when I saw is the girl next to the mini monster but I ignored it and she shocked me, she just told some random guy who speaks nonsense probably her ex boyfriend, that me and her are together. She is a stranger, I don't even know her. Like FHAT THE WUCKK

END OF POV

Shivaay looked at Anika weirdly and blurted out, "What the hell"

Anika playing with her hair casually just said, "Yeah about that, just forget it"

Shivaay looked at her clapping his hands sarcastically, "You just told some random guy that me and you are together and now your telling me to forget it with attitude than saying sorry wah wah"

Anika retaliated looking at him saying, "Excuse me Mr Kanji Eyes, Shut up and go away, it's not my fault"

Shivaay snapped back, "Don't call me that Miss Talking-Non-Stop"

Harini was talking to the guy who sold popcorn, "Bhaiya popcorn please, yah keep the change, this is interesting, come on anika didi your turn"

Anika glared at her saying, "Harini"

Shivaay recognised Harini and quickly asked, "Is that your sister because she put mud all over me with stupid magic clearly if you look after her, can you not teach her some manners? Oh yeah how can cows teach?!"

Anika looked at him in shock and said, "Did you just call me a cow? You donkey!"

Shivaay smugly said, "I am a businessman, I don't talk to trash like you, I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi"

Anika smirked thinking of a plan and said, "Whatever anyway here"

Anika twirled her hands three times and got a hose and squirted Shivaay's face making him realise that she was the manager and that she is the magician and it is her show!!!

Anika in style said, "If you are Stupid Shivaay, I am Dabang Anika" lifting her imaginary collar.

Imagine there to be a hose instead of a glass:)

Shivaay in anger took the hose and squirted it all over her face and it turned out to be some kind of water fight where both of them were fighting for the hose!!!

Imagine there to be a hose instead of a glass :)

HARINI'S POV

What the hell, they are behaving like five year olds having a water fight and didi's show has to start in 10 mins!!

Harini looked at Shivaay and said, "SMSO, Anika didi has to get ready for the show and didi both of you can fight later okay?"

Shivaay looked at her confused and said, "Huh what SMSO"

Harini giggled, "Obviously Shivaay Monkey Singh Oberoi" she smiled cheekily

Shivaay unknowingly smiles saying, "Oh God"

Anika in style said, "Mr Billu, I will never apologise to you never ever but see my show because I want you to get the shock of your life."

Shivaay looked at her with the same intensity and said, "Miss Paanika, I will make you apologise to Shivaay Singh Oberoi and that is final of Shivaay Singh Oberoi says something it will happen." He says this in SSO style with hair flick

Anika looked at him and said, "Hmm, well I am the beautiful Anika anyone can fall for"

Shivaay smirked saying, "Keep saying that to yourself, I am a rich businessman higher class and  handsome."

Anika looked at him saying, "Mr Billu, I also promise you I will make you say classes are equal, promise of Dabang Anika" She says this in Anika's special style equal to SSO

Harini tugged at Anika's hand saying, "Okay come on didi"

Both Shivaay and Anika(with Harini) walk off to different directions

These people are supposed to be role models and they are fighting like Tom and Jerry. Oh God!!

END OF POV

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro