4) Harini on the road?!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear...'

--Anonymous

Shivaay was moaning to himself about how Anika had thrown water on him and on how she even had the guts to do that.

Rudra finds him moaning and asks, "Bhaiya are you okay? You are mumbling like a mad man"

Shivaay groans and narrates the whole incident of Anika and Harini.

Rudra has a serious face until he heard everything which the girls said and he burst out laughing, "Hahaaa, Bhaiya, I can't believe this, I need to meet this SuperGirl and mini Super Girl."

Shivaay glares at him but Rudra can't stop laughing😂

Shivaay grits his teeth and says, "I can't believe that Paanika threw water on me. Like fhat the wuck? Who does she think she is?!"

Rudra is still in his dreamland and jumps around dramatically saying, "Oh my Mata she threw water on Shivaay Singh Oberoi oh my god, someone pinch me I must be dreaming!"

Shivaay pinches him jokingly and Rudra screams😂

Shivaay keeps repeating and says, "I can't believe this, what did she say, Dabang Anika? Huh I'm Shivaay Singh Oberoi, we'll see how good she is at the stupid magic!"

Rudra melodiously says, "I sense love blossoming"

Shivaay looks weirdly at Rudra and says, "Rudra are you feeling okay? You don't have a fever na?"

Rudra sings around Shivaay saying, "I'm okay, I just think that you have a disease, the disease of love😉"

Shivaay walks away from Rudra saying, "Just shut up, you are mad, totally mad!!"

As soon as Shivaay walks away, Rudra starts looking for this Supergirl😂

Shivaay walks away to find the magic show and he realised that there was a lot of traffic and vehicles in the road and it was really busy and crowdy and the magic show was located nearthere and he looks down and he walks making sure he avoids the mud, Shivaay glances up to see a girl with a familiar face running somewhere quite quickly.

He thinks, "Wait isn't that the Harini girl, why is she running like that, she is a small girl so I should find out."

As she starts to run away from the magic show, Shivaay starts getting a bit scared for her.

Shivaay screams, "Harini, Harini don't go into the road" and he runs after her having no idea what she is doing.

Anika was looking for Harini when she heard Shivaay shout and she could see her sister running into the road.

Anika starts to become scared because of how busy the roads are as Harini is running towards the road, "Harini, that's so dangerous. Please stop, a lot of cars are coming" she shouts trying to make Harini understand.

Shivaay and Anika are so confused and are really scared and their heart start beating faster when Harini is on the road and puts both her small hands out indicating the vehicle to stop coming and the bus stopped with a break.

Slowly she gestures them to reverse a bit and Harini looks down and picks up a child who was lying on the road and was actually under the bus before and the six year old child was crying loudly  in her arms and Harini tried to comfort her and walks to Shivaay and Anika who both had tears in their eyes.

Anika takes the crying child and holds her and Shivaay starts talking in a shaking voice, "That was so dangerous you know. What if something had happened to you. You are only a baby."

Harini smiling faintly says, "If this baby hadn't done anything then something could have happened to that baby".

Shivaay smiles and says, "I take what I said to you that day back, you are a sweet person and you are really sweet," and then Harini smiles widely.

Harini says, "Does that mean I have a khidhkithod bhaiya?"

Shivaay grins and says, "Obviously", Harini And Shivaay learn to do a secret handshake and laugh childishly.

"But", Shivaay continues, "Your sister needs to talk to people with manners"

"Huh me?!What did I ever do to you? Just mind your own business okay!" Anika says back to him.

Harini sighs and is about to slyly walk away but Anika catches her.

"And where do your think your going?"Harini sighs and waits for her lecture, " You became a hero in matters of seconds to that child, I'm proud of you since you proved that you would do anything for others. Your a baby and your risked your life for another baby but never ever do that to me again. Don't go into roads okay" Anika finishes and Harini hugs her cutely and skips away.

Shivaay is about to argue with Anika but Anika puts her hand out in style and says, "Not now, this child is crying and I don't like to see anyone crying the world would be better if everyone was smiling,"

Shivaay tries to make the six year old boy smile by even singing but we know how our handsome hero sings, and the six year old starts crying even louder.

Anika says, "Oh my mata, look what you have done now, oh God stay a side and watch the experts" she smirks.

Shivaay also smirks and says, "Your going to make a fool of yourself."

Anika chuckles and looks at a crying child and tries cheering him up. She flashes her hands at the crying child who looms up with no hips and suddenly bubbles come much to the child's delight as Anika waves her hands around.

Anika enthusiastically says, "Wow, Look at these", she says smiling widely seeing the boy happy.

The boys talks at last and says, "Aww they are so beautiful didi"

The child smiles and seeing this Anika smiles and plays with him.

Unknowingly two pairs of kanji eyes see them and he also smiles watching them. And that is our hero, Shivaay who take glares when Anika looks back at him.

He starts to feel some kind of melodious tune playing when he now "senses" her but he shakes that feeling off and goes off to find Rudra.

Meanwhile that incident had happened for Shivaay, Rudra was sitting bored of waiting for Shivaay so he walks out of the magic show and is amazed to see a girl who had a face which looked like an angel and Rudra thought, "Should I impress her? With my killer moves or..?" And he stood there thinking.

Whilst he was thinking some guys tried to steal her bag and Rudra was about to catch them but the same girl started beating two guys who tried to steal her bag to death but she wasn't just beating she seemed to be bruising them as well. Yesss that was the amazing Bhavyaaa.

Rudra becomes scared and shocked and he runs away to find Shivaay😂.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro